Mon ruk lottery(CH 3)

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Have anyone here seen this lakorn yet? MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD.. Dan is so cute and hilarious!! :wub: :w000t:

I thought he was really cute in "Nai Grajork" but this, this is like so mighty cute. He's so natural.. I don't know what else to say, just wanted to see more and more of it..

Love you na "Tawanchai"

the pics credit to thaitv3 board jaaaa

wanna see more of the cute caps.. go to thaitv3 board na

http://www2.thaitv3.com/board2005/viewtopi...=23032&start=60

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I love the way nat is acting in the lakorn....it's something different from the other lakorn that she be playing... =]

Dan is just too cute....the lakorn is funny...and it's going good so far...=]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Dan is soooooooooooooooooooo cute & funny. he play his role so natural it's so him. like he's not acting but his real self. he's a great actor. this la korn is mostly comedy. but nai gra jork is mixture of cuteness,sweetness & a bit funny. Bogie character is funny & cute too. i still don't like Aff&Nat. i don't like their acting especially Aff she has this annoying voice someone say she sound like a nang rai. which i agree and she looks older than Dan.

nia4o1

sarNie Egg
this is one of my fav lakorn right now..its so cute and funny..dan is so cute when he finds out that aff is the owner's daughter..the couplings are goes well too cuz their like total opposites

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
agree with nia4o1.. it's so funny when he found aout that she's the owner's daughter.. :w000t: :w000t: .. his expression is priceless..

well, i might like Nat in the future.. but I'm ok with Aff, this might get better and better.. anyway, I already miss "Tawanchai" na :wub: :wub:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Finally Dan with a different N'ek beside RS. They actually look cute together. She's pretty.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
this lakon is beyond my expectations. i couldn't stop smiling and laughing while watching it. i never really liked Dan, but i like him a lot in this lakon. he's good at being so "guan oy." and P'Nat is cute as always. even though being a tomboy is not really her specialty, she actually looks adorable portraying the role. but her character is so mean to Bogie's. i felt so bad when Prai Fah had to wash the glasses (but i still laughed at him :lmao: .)
Bogie is just hilarious. never knew he would look nice in glasses. i didn't expect to c him portray such a nerdy character, but he turned out to be so funny.
Aft is pretty. yea, some people say her voice is like a nang rai's voice, which i agree, but i have to admit that she made me laugh so hard during the racing-to-the-bridge scene. the sign language scene was very funny too.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
i gotta say. I love this lakorn. it's so freaking funny... everyone is so good in here (yep including Nat) this is the first lakorn I like with Nat in it. Been waiting for so long for this lakorn and it's so worth of a wait... :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
pichayaaznbabe said:
this lakon is beyond my expectations. i couldn't stop smiling and laughing while watching it. i never really liked Dan, but i like him a lot in this lakon. he's good at being so "guan oy." and P'Nat is cute as always. even though being a tomboy is not really her specialty, she actually looks adorable portraying the role. but her character is so mean to Bogie's. i felt so bad when Prai Fah had to wash the glasses (but i still laughed at him  :lmao: .)
Bogie is just hilarious. never knew he would look nice in glasses. i didn't expect to c him portray such a nerdy character, but he turned out to be so funny.
Aft is pretty. yea, some people say her voice is like a nang rai's voice, which i agree, but i have to admit that she made me laugh so hard during the racing-to-the-bridge scene. the sign language scene was very funny too.
[post="70579"][/post]​

I totally agree with everything you said... the sign language and racing to the bridge scene is relally funny.. and dans expression wen he found out aff was the owners daughter.. ahahaha.. he looks sooo adorable..

OnlyU said:
i gotta say. I love this lakorn. it's so freaking funny... everyone is so good in here (yep including Nat) this is the first lakorn I like with Nat in it. Been waiting for so long for this lakorn and it's so worth of a wait... :)
[post="70614"][/post]​
I actually like nat in this lakorn.. shes soo cute as a tomboy and really mean to bogie.. hehe her charactor reminds me of myself.. cause im just like her.. ahahahhaha

i cant wait till the next episode

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
as i said, i might like Nat in the future.. but i don't think she's that good with her character.. she still doesn't convince me that she's a tomboy... but yeah, i agree with that she's better than other lakorns she's done.

well, i jsut saw the 4th episode and the 2 frauds are so funny, they talked so funny and sounded like Aff said.. "likae".. :w000t: :w000t:

i can't wait to see 5th episode :D