Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah she is.lol. It fits her active personalities too. She's taking on 2 romantic comedy so far. This one and the one with Chakrit.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
sometimes if she gets too hyper in the lakorn like laughing al the time for a long amount of time it gets on my nerves sometimes...but i relize she has to play her role..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i have to stop read all topics in sarnworld, cause you talk about people i don't know who they are so:
who is film? who is go? who is ploy?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...u dunno film...i use to have the same problem...to...but i now a little bit better...
this is film...

go gossin...the name seems familiar but don't actually know...

Ploy Chidijun she plays in alex n teaw's lakorn...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Go kosin is the actor that played in Likasit Huajai with Por/Pat that got with Ploy, Tay Jai Rak...that got with Pat...and Wo Ai Ni that got with Ploy...and some other lakorns....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hey, did film was in the lakorn with pat and the handsome num???? he looks like the p'ek in this lakorn!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
omg go n ploy yay i wanted them to be together again.. n pat n film finally..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Grr... They should have an opening already... Wonder why none of Pat's fans mentioned anything about this lakorn... Kind of weird.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
INTERESTING!!..
I LOVE PAT!! HAHA HER ACTING IS HALIRIOUS!! SHES SO KUTE TOO!!
AND DANG!! MY FILM IS SEXXII!!..CANT WAIT TO SEE IT=D

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeh, they not confirm yet but i heard film said he will a lakorn for channel3. i don't know is this one or.....

well just wait and see tho.