Mon Nuk Kah Rart

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
omg, this is the lakorn that I once asked about a long time ago but I wasn't sure until now! I love when I rediscover something that I thought I would never get to see again. Now I just have to find it in Thai, ack

J

Joni

I remember this boran movie. I remember that guy Kob's first pra ake. But who is the dark skin girl? I dont remember her.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
i remember this movie... i think i still have a copy... but it's somewhere... anyways, i didn't like the black princess at all... i hated her so much... up until after she became good... then i realized how sad her life was and everything... i felt so bad and sorry for her afterwards... this was a good lakorn...

faymdv

sarNie Egg
I have this lakorn in thai on dvd. I just start watching it and its a really good lakorn. I seen it when I was young and I kept thinking about it over and over and over. Now that I have it I won't be thinking about it again but will watch it over and over and over again.
hi sweetlaogirl..can you please tell me where you bought this movie...i really want to see it..i love all sinee lakorns and chatree's lakorns....is it possible if you could sell me a copy...

mia07

Introvert
It's very good so far. I love Sinee's lakorns.
It's pretty interesting, too. Trying to finish it! :)

mia07

Introvert
I finished it, and man, it wasn't really what I expected.
But, it was pretty good. I like Niwana's character more though.
LOL. She's very cool, probably because she can fight!! :D

mia07

Introvert
this was sinee last lakorn and she left for good until she came back in luksanawong she play as thet fat giant she gain wieght. lol monakarat was alright but its not my fave and to me it wasnt all that great. i prefer keo na ma.
Yeah, you told me somewhere that Mon Nark Ka Rak was her last boran. If she didn't get married and still would have been acting, dude, she will totally be one of the top most popular boran actress like Piyada and would still be acting to this day. But then, I bet you boran stars will get tired of acting sooner or later, and for her, it was soon. Oh yeah, she gained weight major big time, but looks skinnier in Nang Paya Prai and still got that pretty face of hers. Yeah, this wasn't actually my favorite either, but I just watch it because it was her and Chatree.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='587314' date='Mar 24 2009, 12:48 PM']Yeah, you told me somewhere that Mon Nark Ka Rak was her last boran. If she didn't get married and still would have been acting, dude, she will totally be one of the top most popular boran actress like Piyada and would still be acting to this day. But then, I bet you boran stars will get tired of acting sooner or later, and for her, it was soon. Oh yeah, she gained weight major big time, but looks skinnier in Nang Paya Prai and still got that pretty face of hers. Yeah, this wasn't actually my favorite either, but I just watch it because it was her and Chatree.[/quote]

u ever seen a boran starring chatree? its about his nang ake turn into a monkey? no its not pikultong i was talking to my thai friend from thailand. she mention it i like he made that movie? damn we skip a lot of boran lakorn then i thought. there more of his movie we didn't see. she said its kinda like pikultong but its not.

mia07

Introvert
u ever seen a boran starring chatree? its about his nang ake turn into a monkey? no its not pikultong i was talking to my thai friend from thailand. she mention it i like he made that movie? damn we skip a lot of boran lakorn then i thought. there more of his movie we didn't see. she said its kinda like pikultong but its not.
Well, the only ones I seen of Chatree is when he does movie with
Sinee back in the old days, that's all. Do you know the name of that boran he did?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah, you told me somewhere that Mon Nark Ka Rak was her last boran. If she didn't get married and still would have been acting, dude, she will totally be one of the top most popular boran actress like Piyada and would still be acting to this day. But then, I bet you boran stars will get tired of acting sooner or later, and for her, it was soon. Oh yeah, she gained weight major big time, but looks skinnier in Nang Paya Prai and still got that pretty face of hers. Yeah, this wasn't actually my favorite either, but I just watch it because it was her and Chatree.
When you mention Nang Paya Prai...do you mean nang ek's mom? thats Sinee...She's the only character I can think of...wow if thats her I never knew or even thought until now.

mia07

Introvert
When you mention Nang Paya Prai...do you mean nang ek's mom? thats Sinee...She's the only character I can think of...wow if thats her I never knew or even thought until now.
Yeah, Sinee plays as na'ek's mom in Nang Paya Prai. That was her last boran.
I didn't know that it was her until this one part of the movie where she was
crying by the river because pra'ek took na'ek. She didn't look too dark there
that's how I recognized her.

mia07

Introvert
You can also go to my topic discussion and there are pictures of her.
Also, from Nang Paya Prai and see if you recognize her. =)