Moderators Survivor Game

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I don't know if anyone here has seen other survivor games on other forums, but I want to introduce this game to this forum. There are a couple of reasons for this. 1) I want to infuse life into this forum since I am the official Clown. 2) It'll be fun. 3) All you spammers can up your post counts while playing a game that might be more interesting than "this or that." And most importantly 4) I need something to amuse me.

So basically, this will be like the Survivors TV show. You, the Sarnies, will vote on the mods. In an attempt to make this less of a popularity contest (but it'll probably be reduced to that...let's not kid ourselves), I will set criteria for voting. There will be two rounds. Top 7 people will go onto the next round.

The rules are simple:

1. When you vote, you will add AND subtract a vote for a given mod. Each mod will start off with 7 points. Why 7? Because I like that number. So that means that if you give a point to a mod, you have to subtract a point from another mod. Thus, the total points in the whole game will be the same.

2. You may vote once every five turns; this means that you wait until at least four others have voted before you vote again.

3. The exception is that you may vote out of turn if nobody has voted for two hours after the last post.

4. To facilitate the tracking of the scores, please cut and paste the ENTIRE LIST of mods in your post (highlighting your addition and subtraction by hitting the bold button).

5. When a mod gets to 0, he or she will be "off the island."

6. There are two rounds. I will restart the game when we get to the second round. Also, since I started the thread, I will attempt to enforce the rules but all of you should look out for it too and make sure the numbers add up right. DO NOT quote the previous post but instead, copy and paste the previous scores.

7. Contestants (mods) CANNOT vote period. If they get voted off, they still cannot vote. This is to ensure that there is no backlash against the mods that are still in the game (ie. Darvil is jealous of KT and votes her down :eek: Just an example :D ).

*Final note- Sarn, even though she is a mod, will not be in the contest since I feel she'll automatically win.

Here is the list of mods. If you're wondering where I got the list from, I went to the opening page of Sarnworld. If I saw a name where it says "FORUM LED BY: (NAME HERE)", I put their names on the list." For example, I think Fenix is a mod. But since his name wasn't on any of the sections, I didn't include him. Tough cookie.

KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 7
cecilia 7
Nameless 7
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 7
Sunflower 7
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 7
Darvil 7
GS 7

Total points = 13 x 7 = 91

**The criteria for the first round is COOLEST SCREEN NAME AKA NAME CREATIVITY. Last 7 mods left go to second round. I will tell you the second round criteria at that time. I will be the first one to vote so you can see what I mean by the rules. Ready, set, go!

***Also mods, please do not take this game seriously. It's just a game. It does not mean we don't like you if you lose. :D

****Another also. Please do not edit the vote counts mod. Keep the game honest.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 7
cecilia 7
Nameless 8 (+)
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6 (-)
Sunflower 7
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 7
Darvil 7
GS 7

Muddie Murda

smile...
I WIN!

:EDIT:

JK, i was just reserving my spot. I'ma go read the rules now. LOL

:edit: (done reading)

EFF YOU MARDUK.

EFF YOU.

GueSs

TyziR
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 7
cecilia 7
Nameless 8
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 6 (-)
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 8 (+)
Darvil 7
GS 7

nida

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 7
cecilia 7
Nameless 8
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 5 (-)
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 9 (+)
Darvil 7
GS 7

Natasha

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 7
cecilia 7
Nameless 8
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 4 (-)
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 10 (+)
Darvil 7
GS 7

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 7
cecilia 7
Nameless 9 (+)
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 4
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 10
Darvil 7
GS 6 (-)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 6 (-)
cecilia 7
Nameless 9
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 4
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 10
Darvil 8 (+)
GS 6

bukyed

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 6
cecilia 7
Nameless 9
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 3 (-)
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 11 (+)
Darvil 8
GS 6

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
bukyed said:
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 6
cecilia 7
Nameless 9
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 3 (+)
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 11 (+)
Darvil 8
GS 6
[post="85209"][/post]​
Put a minus sign next time for the person you're subtracting from. It is now edited. Your vote still counts.

KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 7
nathalie 6
cecilia 7
Nameless 9
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 3 (-)
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 11 (+)
Darvil 8
GS 6

*Edit* Thanks for fixing the previous mistake Mod.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Go Muddie GO!!!!! Yay!!! Muddie!!! heheheheh...

I just notice you didn't put sarn in here. Heheh you put darvil but not sarn. Both are admin/mods.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Kkrystal said:
Go Muddie GO!!!!! Yay!!! Muddie!!! heheheheh...

I just notice you didn't put sarn in here. Heheh you put darvil but not sarn. Both are admin/mods.
[post="85245"][/post]​
I had a note about that in the rules.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I see i thought you were an elite? Ops miss the sentence on Sarn. Fenix is one of the mod to "Download Section" Can only be view by Active (Elite) members.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 8 (+)
nathalie 6
cecilia 7
Nameless 9
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 6
Sunflower 3
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 10 (-)
Darvil 8
GS 6

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
It might seem like I am going out of turn, but the rules said the exception is that if no one has voted for 2 hours, you can vote out of turn. So I am voting.

KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 8
nathalie 6
cecilia 7
Nameless 9
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 5 (-)
Sunflower 4 (+)
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 10
Darvil 8
GS 6

*aShLeE

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo 7
tangmoe 8
nathalie 6
cecilia 7
Nameless 9
BlueMoon 7
Vanida 7
Ana 5
Sunflower 5 (+)
Kkrystal 7
Muddie Murda 9(-)
Darvil 8
GS 6

Muddie Murda

smile...
Dang, why everyone cheering for me?

there's 30 other mods, and 60 other mods in which marduk forgot to list, down!

hahaha jk but thanks for cheering.

I wish i could vote, but some ****** won't let me. hahaha