Mo Monchanok & Pancake becoming freelance actress

sarNie Adult
Araya H. blew up when she switched channels. Pancake is already established. Will be interesting to see how this affects Mo.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pan should have not signed with True in the first place, it was doing nothing for her.
TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! I miss her onscreen so much!

But where is the source to that article. I already know Mo is going freelance but I need to make sure for my girl Pancake lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Good for Mo. One31 is trash for sleeping on her and other talented actors like New, Toomtam and Jes. Praying to the lakorn gods that she gets her due as a freelance actress.

lol. mo will be aiming for ch3. i can see her being paired with mark prin or boy.
Is this just speculation? I didn't see any articles about it. I feel like Mo is aiming towards GMM/GMM25 since she recently mentioned wanting to play more challenging roles like a schizophrenic person or a psychopath. I believe she said in that same interview that she admired Tor's acting in Project S, which is a GMM series. (Off topic but if one31 offers her that role opposite Tor in Hua Jai Sila's remake, I doubt she'd decline even if she is planning to become freelance. She'd probably be more than happy to act alongside him since she admires him.)

Mark and Mo share the same manager but I think the chances of them being paired up is unlikely. MK fans weren't so nice when they were linked to each other in the past. If anything, I'd love to see her reunite with Mario (they were cute in Friends Never Die), but I don't see that happening either.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Good for Mo. One31 is trash for sleeping on her and other talented actors like New, Toomtam and Jes. Praying to the lakorn gods that she gets her due as a freelance actress.

Is this just speculation? I didn't see any articles about it. I feel like Mo is aiming towards GMM/GMM25 since she recently mentioned wanting to play more challenging roles like a schizophrenic person or a psychopath. I believe she said in that same interview that she admired Tor's acting in Project S, which is a GMM series. (Off topic but if one31 offers her that role opposite Tor in Hua Jai Sila's remake, I doubt she'd decline even if she is planning to become freelance. She'd probably be more than happy to act alongside him since she admires him.)

Mark and Mo share the same manager but I think the chances of them being paired up is unlikely. MK fans weren't so nice when they were linked to each other in the past. If anything, I'd love to see her reunite with Mario (they were cute in Friends Never Die), but I don't see that happening either.
Agreed. If we compare pranang characters among all the TV channels, GMM25/GDH churn out more challenging and complex characters that other TV channels wouldn't dare touch. I'd love for Mo to pair with Tor in that remake!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo fits in more with one31 and GMM25 stars, but if she becomes freelance I hope she ventures into Ch.3 and Ch.7 also to broaden her experience.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Mo goes freelance she probably be better off with gmm25. I don't see channel 3 investing in her. Take Mai for example, she hasn't been successful with channel 3. So the chances of Mo making it there is slim. Gmm25 would give her a chance to shine and take on roles that she would not have gotten otherwise with her previous channel.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo probably decided not to renew her contract with Exact because after the success of Ruk Long Jai TBC, she realized she can get bigger and better opportunities at GMM25 than she's ever gotten with Exact. Among the young actresses P'Chod and Ace have worked with in recent years, Baifern and Mo seem to be their favorite at the moment. Both of their series were hits for GMM25 last year. Hopefully they give Mo something challenging and mature that will showcase her acting skills. I hope she strays away from the light and fluffy mini series/idol series type for a while. At least until she gains some ground as a freelance actress.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea Mo and Vill seem to have vanished they need to make real comeback !!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea Mo and Vill seem to have vanished they need to make real comeback !!
Vill is getting consistent work still. 2-3 lakorns per year at one31. Her lakorn with Pong is currently airing and she's filming another one with Pae.

xodxo

Vill is getting consistent work still. 2-3 lakorns per year at one31. Her lakorn with Pong is currently airing and she's filming another one with Pae.
Oh— gosh I must have not seen anything from her since KLP lol :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh— gosh I must have not seen anything from her since KLP lol :p
Yeah lol. Mo is the one who's been MIA since last summer. The only thing she filmed during the second half of last year was the Ruk Long Jai TBC special (extended episode). The only thing she has so far this year is Love Songs Love Series (a mini series consisting of less than 5 episodes). Filming took about a month, and it's currently on air. But she hasn't had a real comeback in a lakorn in almost a year.

xodxo

@Anonymous<3 i don’t see why they wouldn’t want to capitalize on toomo’s charms and koojin status.. so weird! I haven’t seen toomtam since soon sai pan and mo since idk— lol maybe since that one with tooktam and pinky lol hahahahaha

But mo is a cutie! They should invest in her and give her mature roles, not those bicker/stubborn characters all the time. I want to see Mo as a mature woman and hot lady! I haven’t seen toomtam in so long, is he still as hot as sood sai pan day? Lol I’ have been too heavily invested on my ch3 people lmaoo