Mixed Thai Stars

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jieb Chompoonuch is half Esarn also.. I know it doesn't count but just wanted to mention it also. ^_^

Sorry but I don't believe Kwan's nationality.. alot of fans say she is mized with so many other nationalities that's impossible! She does look mized with american but that's it she looks nothing like thai though, seriously.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
like Jieb_Lover says kwan looks english she can be all nationality i dont believe those are true i didnt get those facts one of kwan fans she goes to kwan forum and posts those info i ask her if it was true she says yes well of course since the article say that but kwan isnt mix thai her sister looks like thai her dad looks half thai/english other then that she not really mix like those stars iisted above

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
see that's what i thought also.

i saw kwan's parents they look full thai.. she looks nothing like them.. she could be adopted.. you never know.

Kathaleeya McIntosh - Thai/British, with a british father

Willy McIntoch - Scottish/Thai
Haha this made my day! LOL they're sisters & brothers...with different fathers/mothers!?! Kathaleeya really has a messed-up life, doesn't she? LOL hmm....she has this unexpected child, and like she has a brother who is from somewhere else? WOA...

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty certain that Num is mixed with chinese, and so is Beam. Tik
look like he might have some Indian in him... maybe?
Noon, she may be Laos, cause of her last name... it's a common
Laos last name 'Wongsawun"...

but who knows... for sure Aom, Ken, and Janie are full... and yeah they
all look good :)

well, i don't consider thai/chinese to be mixed anymore because there is SO MUCH thai chinese out there. i only call thai celebs who are mixed with indian, europeans...mixed. so i'm still sticking to tik, beam, noon and whoever i mentioned full thai.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao mam and willy different ethnicities. dats funny. i wanna add to da list too

dome pakorn lum: thai/singaporean/german

zita zalai: thai/hungarian

okie since erybody else is counting thai/chinese as mixed i'll add to da list lol for real though da whole country is probably thai/chinese

aof pongsak rattanapong: thai/chinese

jennifer kim: thai/chinese

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Haha this made my day! LOL they're sisters & brothers...with different fathers/mothers!?! Kathaleeya really has a messed-up life, doesn't she? LOL hmm....she has this unexpected child, and like she has a brother who is from somewhere else? WOA...
==' i was meant to change thank u its very confusing u kno wen theres like 100 ppl saying diff things one scott one british one amrican how about u do it if it so funny

==' i was meant to change thank u its very confusing u kno wen theres like 100 ppl saying diff things one scott one british one amrican how about u do it if it so funny
Sorry if I offended you or anything...didn't mean to...it was just really funny you know :) And what do you mean by "How about me do it if it so funny"??? I'm sorta confused... :huh:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
isnt benz part black???
what? lmao where'd u get dat from? i dunno if she's mixed anything but she don't look part black to me. lots of thai people look like dat. thai people look different from different provinces.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Not sure if he is part Thai or what. From what I remembered, his parents left him while he was a baby with his grandmother. So...I don't know about Joey at all.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Sonia Cooling - British mixed...is her husband mixed as well????

Mew Lalita Panyopos (I probably misspelled her name) - not sure what she is mixed with. Her mom is Thai, she is an actress as well.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Hugo Chula Alexander - He doesn't have much Thai blood in him, also belonging to the Royal family of Thailand. His great-great-great-grandfather, King Rama V, married a Russian woman; his grandfather married an American woman, and his mother also married a foreigner (Caucasian). So because he lacks Thai blood, he is disqualified to be a HIGH part of the Thai Royal Family. His Thai name is Julajak Jakrapong.

source: http://www.nangdee.com/name/?person_id=2179. It's in Thai.