Mixed Thai Stars

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
"Cindy Burbridge (Sirinya Winsiri) - She is mixed with American (Dad) and Thai/Indian (Mother)...very pretty."

I don't think she's mixed at all, she's full white, or at least that's what I heard.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Florence Vanida Faivre - part French (correct me if I'm wrong)

Angie Hastings - not sure what the other half is but I think it's American (again...correct me if I am wrong, please)

Odette Henriette - Other part is French (possibly one other ethnicity too, not sure)

Marisa Anita - unsure???

max

sarNie Elites
Yes... I have notice that a lot of the people I see on-screen in Thai entertainment are... mixed... noticably ... American or European =)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
I am 100% sure P'Big is part chinese this is because his grandfather was full chinese then his father is half chinese and p'big is 25% chinese....

dnt ask how i know this ==

Brenda Song ( Disney Channel ) -- Thai/Hmong/American? [ She isnt in Thailand tho lol ]

Anan & Joni Anwar -- (Not Thai but they was in Thai) -- Scottish/Indonisan

P'Bird -- Thai/Swis? ( I thought it was scottish but it say swiss on GMM profile

(Kate) Briohny Smite Rodpotong -- Thai/ American

(Tina) Christina Aguilar -- (NOT Thai, but speaks it) --English/Philipino/French

Natalie Stybert -- Thai German

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I am 100% sure P'Big is part chinese this is because his grandfather was full chinese then his father is half chinese and p'big is 25% chinese....

dnt ask how i know this ==

Brenda Song ( Disney Channel ) -- Thai/Hmong/American? [ She isnt in Thailand tho lol ]

I thought Brenda song said she was Laos/Hmong on the disney channel.

LOL so many Thai stars that are from somewhere else! pinky's pretty :wub:

Katreeya English (Thai/British)
(credits to www.konrakkat.com)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
its says on brenda songs profile shes Hmong American father and a Thai American mother and wow i thought kat english was american thai woo dnt kno why i always think that 555 buh her face fature there remind me of indian

from Wikipedia

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
No, from what I remember she said that her and her family came from Laos. They are Hmongs, but since they lived in Laos, her parents know how to speak Lao, and Thai. But for sure, she said that she is full blooded Hmong.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Well, if one is Hmong, your family either came from Laos or Thailand. Anyway, whether she is Laos or Thai by nationality (politically speaking), her ethnicity is Hmong.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
no body really sure if kwan is mix but herself says she thai and her fanclub says shes not mix just look like one and plus those articles of kwan nationality are not all true they just get it from others and consider itself her father looks mix just her grandma is mix english shes not complety mix

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Oliver Pupart - I am not sure what he's mixed with but according to his last name, I think he is mixed with French, or some other French speaking Euro country. He played in Dung Duan Huratai with Num Sornram and Nat Myria. He's the guy in the red cloth over his head. He comes up in the video on 1min:20secs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nwt1PKbTcY

honda

sarNie Hatchling
im bored so ill add tha randoms

Chin Chinawut Indracusin -- Thai/French

Alex Rendall -- Thai/British

Guy Ellis -- Thai/British

Plub -- Thai/Chinese

Storm payu -- Thai/ Uknown

Big Panrawat Kittikorncharoen -- Thai/Chinese

Deer ''Lydia'' -- Thai/Chinese

I can't see any of the pictures.

"Cindy Burbridge (Sirinya Winsiri) - She is mixed with American (Dad) and Thai/Indian (Mother)...very pretty."

I don't think she's mixed at all, she's full white, or at least that's what I heard.
no, cindy is mixed with thai, indian, and american for sure... lol...she looks so much like her mom.

does anyone know what luktarn arissa is mixed with? i never knew she was mixed...

there are so many mixed thais in the industry! in my opinion, they often tend to look better than those who aren't mixed (in general, not all)...