Missunderstanding of my mom's friend

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
ch.16

Engagement day.

You are so handsome,Warit said Duang and make the tie right, you are pretty too stated Warit.Duang then thanked him and kiss him on the cheek,he look at her and want to say don't do like this again but he was not on the mood.Their parents come to them,thank you for merry my doughter,pls take care of her said Akarat.This is just engagement said Warit mom and smiled.Oh i thought a little higher said Akarat and luagh.Warit's mom look at Warit and said that is time to go on the scene.when they were at the scene they heard motorcycle and all people was running afraid of saw a hooling gang.

Take easy yell Warit and go to the motorcycle.
Warit!,what are you doing? scream Duang and look at her father.

When Warit was at the motorcycle he took the first one that come to him,he knew it's was Ern.He pull her to inside house.Akarat look at Duang and signed with his eyes at Warit.

What are you doing shouted Warit at Ern.
I come to help you said Ern glad.
I don't need your help said Warit.
What are you saying,will you merry her ask Ern sadly.
Yes said Warit and ignore Ern eyes,he was sad like her too.
What about me,don't you love me anymore ask Ern with tears.
Pls,don't lie to me said Warit.
Lie what??ask Ern.
You are not Pin Ployjon said Warit and look at Ern who was sureprise and look sad.

He show the pic he get of Pin Ployjon when he search at his comp.You are Ern Jarujinda who try to murdrer your parents for money said Warit.You turn to me b/c i have money.

It's not like that,I love you and i don't kill my parents said Ern tears slide down her cheek.
You love me!!!then why are you lie to me???shouted Warit.
B/c i have to..Trusth me said Ern hoping that Warit can understand her.
Trusth you?!You try to murdrer your parent and now again you lie to me said Warit.
I say i don't try to murdrer my parent yell Ern.
Than who do that,why are you hiding from the police.Hum??You don't have answer for me,right said Warit and go.
I have to,Do you understand me..I have to shouted Ern.
Why,can you pls say me why?said Warit and turn to Ern.
Will you beleave me???ask Ern and saw Warit noded at her.Pong,Duang father..he is the one who murdrer my parents said Ern.
Don't involved the other Ern,uncle Pong will never do like that sai Warit.

In that moment come Akarat and Duang in,Duang go and slap Ern and say that that is for Ern say her father try to mudrer her parent.Ern don't care her the only one she care now is Warit.She turn and said to Warit to truth her.

I don't want to truth you anymore,you had lie to me all the time said Warit and go.
You say you'll beleave me said Ern.
Sorry that he don't beleave you said Akarat and make an evil face.

Ern was about to go but Duang graped her hand first and said that she have to go and apologize the guest first.Ern drog her hand back and go when she heard Akarat call her on the scene and the light show her for the guest.

Pin pls come up,this is the best friend of this couple said Akarat and pointed at Warit and Duang.
What going on said Rin to Bank.
Pls come on the scene and say something about this lovely couple duplicate Akarat.

Ern go on the scene and look at Warit but he doesn't look at her.Bank and the other look at her like what going on.

Say something like how we two love each other said Duang.
Ahmmm,Hi..Forgive us if we guy make you afraid.We just want to surparise our friends.Yah,like you guys see they are very lovely together and they love each other very much said Ern sadly but try to smile and fighting to don't cry infront all the people.
Wish for us something said Duang and smile.
I wish you guy can love each other like this forever said Ern.

What are she doing said Rin and look at Bank.
I don't know but i sure that something is wrong,i will go to her said Bank.

Don't you brought a gift for your friends ask Akarat.
Sorry but i just focus on the surparise that i forget to buy gift apologize Ern.
I like your ring,can you give me cus i want it's to be our memory said Duang and pointed at the ring that Warit give to Ern.
Oh,If you want said Ern and give it to Duang and look at Warit.

Duang then turn to Warit and ask to put the ring to her finger,Warit smiled at her and put it to her finger while Ern look sadly at them.Bank come and ask what Ern was doing,Ern go to him and Warit look at her.LEt's go home said Ern and go to her motorcycle and drive off.Rin scream and call at her but she don't listen and drive so fast that none can fallow her.Now she can cry like she want and doesn't want to tell about what heppned between Warit and her.When she's at home she go direct to the bedroom and Bank go knock at her door but she say that she want to be alone and the friends leave her alone.

Why can't you truth me,Warit.If you wnt like this i will go away from you said Ern to herself while crying and can't beleave that Warit was engaged with Duang infront of her with the ring he gave to her.

In the morning:Living room

Bank, Rin and the other was watching Tv,they look at the news.
What a boring news said Dom and change the channel.
Dom,go back to the news channel said Bank.
Why,that is just boring said Dom while looking at the action movie.
Quick,I thought i saw Warit said Bank and he have right.
What are he talking about ask Dan.
Hay,isn't is about Ern mother said Rin and go near the tv.

On the TV.

Raporter: What do you think about Dao disappering???
Warit:I think her doughter took her with her.
Raporter:Do you mean that her doughter kidnap her???
Warit:We are not sure..

Fai was watching the news too and say that she have to do something.

Don't say about this to Ern said Bank.
I just feel pitty for her,her mother is kidnaped and the one she love thinks that she is the kidnaper said Rin.
I thinks she know already said Dan and look at the stairs.

The other turn and saw Ern was standing on the stairs with tears.
Akarat call me said Ern.
They have your mother said Bank dispointing.
Ern noded and say that she have to go help her mother.
What about Warit??ask Rin.
He already beleave that i was the one who kidnap my mother said Ern and go.

Bank,Dom and Dan fallow her,Rin can't go b/c she was pragnet.

At police station

I want to meet Warit said Fai to the police.
He have no time for girl now said the police.
I want to talk him about Dao Jarujinda and her doughter Ern said Fai.
Fallow me said the police return from Warit.
Who are you and why do you want to meet me ask Warit.
I'm Fai,Ern's best friend,i want to meet you b/c you have wrong about Ern,Ern is not the one who try to mudrer her parents.It's was Akarat,your fiance father said Fai.
How do you know Akarat and Duang ask Warit.
Easy i saw you guy on the newspaper said Fai.
How can i be sure that you don't lie me like Ern said Warit and stare at Fai.
Have you meet Ern and why are you don't arrest her ask Fai don't beleave Warit.
Warit tell her how Ern was change her name and changed her looks.
And how do you know is was her now ask Fai.
I saw her ID and do you have any proof that Ern is not mudrer said Warit calm.
Here,if you saw the video you will know the true said Fai and handed her phone to Warit.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
This is the Ending!!!

Ch:17

A moment later.

So it's was uncle Akarat....B/c of money! said Warit.

He go show it to his boss and think about what Ern said to him.
''It's Pong,truth me."

"So you think Akarat have Dao",said the boss.
"Yes,we have to go help Aunt Dao before it's too late". said Warit.
"Take the polices with you".said the boss and Warit nodded before he left.

On the way to go help Dao he call to Ern but none answer so he call to Rin instead.Rin tell him that Ern was going to help her mother and Warit get worry about Ern and drove fast.

@ the old house.

"Finally, you are comming" said Akarat and smirked at Ern.
"Where is my mom"ask Ern and look around to find her mom.
"Calm down,took her mother here" said Akarat to his men.
"Mom,are you ok" ask Ern when she saw her mom and go but Akarat interrupet.
"No no no,you stay there.What do you want to say to your mother,say it now cus this is your last time"said Akarat and luagh.
"We wouldn't let it happen"yell Bank angrily.
"Aww,you have bodyguard with you!" said Akarat with smirk.

Bank was about to ran at Akarat when Akarat point the gun at him and said if he want to die let's come.Ern stopped Bank,Akarat then pointed the gun at her mom.In that moment they heard a voice say drop the gun to Akarat,they turn and faced Warit and the polices.

"How come you here,Warit" Ask Akarat.
"We know all now,drop the gun!Slowly" said Warit while pointed the gun at Akarat.
"I won't!" yell Akarat.

He then turn and shoot at Ern's mom but Ern got shoot instead cuz she ran to her mom and pushed her mom away. Warit shoot Akarat and the police shoot Akarat's men.

@ hospital

Mom,are you ok said Ern to herself while sitting infront waiting room.
"Mom,don't be something.I have only you,don't leave me" said Ern and tears slede down her cheek.

Someone give napkin to her and she look upp and saw Warit.
"How about your arm,It's that hurt?" ask Warit and handed her napkin.
"It's away from heart...Are you come to arrest me?If so can you wait till i meet my mom"ask Ern and wiped her tears.
"No,we know now that is wasn't you,sorry to missunderstood you"said Warit.
"No need to apologize,i know a police job"said Ern.
"By the way,how do you know it's was Akarat?"
"From the video"said Warit.
"Video??"ask Ern,don't understand what Warit was talking about.
"Yes,from video" said someone and when Ern turn at the voice way she saw Fai.
"From my phone" said Fai.
"How do you...

Fai tell her that she was forgot something and go to Ern's house back to go take the stuff but when she saw the men with gun she doesn't dare to go so she filmed it all.Ern thanked Fai for that and Fai huged her with tears of happiness that they are finally together again.The doctor come out while Warit was standing and look at the two friends.

"Who is related with this woman?"ask doctor.
"Me" said Ern and go forward the doctor.
"Don't worry about her,all is fine.You can visit her now."said doctor and smiled at Ern.

Ern go in to her mom and hug her and ask if she can hear what she say and her mom only nodded and smile at her.Warit and the other come in and Rin huged Ern happily,she was so worry about her.Warit look at Ern and she look at him and smiled.

"Hay Ern,who is she?"ask Dom and pointed at Fai.
"Oh sorry,i almost forgot to introduce my frined to you guy.Fai,this is Bank,Rin,Dan and Dom and this is Fai everyone"said Ern.
"Ern,you forgot to introduce Warit"said Rin and looked at Warit.
"We know already."said Fai and smile.
"Can i talk with you,Ern."ask Warit sadly.

They go out of her mom room cus Ern was her mom to feel better.Warit look at Ern before he say a word.

"Forgive me about i say to you."said Warit and took Ern's hand.
"I don't angry at you."said Ern.
"How are you feeling?"ask Warit and hold her hand tight.
"I'm feeling well but the one you have to ask is Duang."said Ern.
"But i....said Warit and Ern interrupet him.
"Duang is lonely now,her father is dead and she need you."said Ern and drop her hand back and go.
"Ern,don't you need me?"ask Warit but Ern was ready gone to her mom.

"Bank,i have to go pack my clothes."said Ern.
"Why?"ask Bank and got up from the chair.
"I'll take my mom to the beach,there can we live happy and the thing is i want my mom to feel better and i know the beach can do her feel better." said Ern and look at her mom.
"How about Warit? Sure you can forgot him?" ask Rin.
"It's will forgot by itself,he have to merry Duang.She have only him now."said Ern sadly.
"Think about Warit feeling,he may not want to merry Duang."Said Dom.
"I don't know what to do now,i only want to go away from this place."said Ern and look at Bank.
"Ok,we'll go back and pack the stuff."said Bank knowing that Ern was in pain.
"Mom,wait me here.I come and pick up you."Said Ern before she go.

In the morning.

"Bye everyone."said Ern.
"Don't you go to say bye to Warit?"ask Bank.
"No,like this is much better."said Ern.
"Bye"say all and Ern turn at the bus before her tears slide down.

@ the beach.

"Mom,we will live here in this house,do you like it?" ask Ern and smile at her mom.
Her mom then smile and look at her.

@ Bank's house.

Warit come to ask where do Ern live.
"She go live with her mom at the beach,don't say me that you will fallow him."said Bank.
"Yes,i will fallow her and tell her my feeling"said Warit.
"I think you should leave her free and i want you to thinks about what you want.If you are sure then you can go tell her i don't want her to hurt again b/c of you." said Bank.
"What??Have you feeling for her now too!"said Rin and beat Bank on shoulder.
"It's hurt,baby.I just worry about her,she is our friend,you know."said Bank.
"Anyway,thank you for telling me."said Warit and left.
"Look what you have done."said Rin.

3 month later.

Ern sitt on the sand and think about her and Warit.
"Why can't i forgot you,how much i try that much i love you."mumbled Ern.

A thing come slide on her foot,she looked down and saw a ring. she picked it and look around to find out who's the ring is and she saw Warit who was smiled at her while come toward her.When he was near her he huged her tight.

"I had missed you so much."said Warit and kissed her evrywhere.
"What are you doing here?"ask Ern and pushed him away.
"I come to see you,Ern.I love you,i have try to forget you cus i was afraid i would hurt you again but i can't forgot you how much i try.So Will you merry me?"Ask Warit and kneel.
"This?"said Ern and show the ring.
"Yes,that is the ring i ask you merry"said Warit and smile.
"I don't want this"said Ern and cast the ring to the sea.
"Aoch,what are you doing?"said Warit and run to the sea.

He was sharing his ring in the water and when Ern look back before she had go a little bit he was still in the water and look for his ring,Ern go to him.

"Warit,that is just a ring"said Ern and handed her hand to help him up.
"That is just a ring but that is my...he stopped when he saw the ring on Ern's hand,he looked upp at her and she smile at him.
"You are just....Ern interrupet.
"Just what?ask Ern and reised her eyebrown.
"You are just a lovely wife."Said Warit and smile.
"Who's your wife?"ask Ern shying and run.
"Don't run."said Warit and fallow her.

He catch her and they fall down together.Ern is under Warit,their face meets and look at each other.Warit was about to kiss her but she pushed him.

"Get off of me"yell Ern shying.
"Why?Why are you shying,i will be your hasband to morrow.Will you merry me,Ern?"Ask Warit and look deep into her eyes.
"Get off of me first."Said Ern and try to push Warit.
"No,Ern.Answer me first.I Love you,i can't live without you.Merry me,ok."Said Warit.
"Your ring is in my finge and you ask me for merry."said Ern and smile.
"Ern,Did you mean?ask he and huged her.
"Yes,I want to merry you,Warit.I love you and can you pls stand up from me,i can'r bear your body."said Ern cus Warit was still on her.
"Let me kiss you first."said Warit.
"No,i ..i...i can't do it here"yell Ern.

Warit then smile and stand up and helped Ern up. Ern look around and was about to go but Warit carry her first.

"What are you doing?"Ask Ern.
"Take my bride to my room." said Warit smiling and carry her toward his rent house.

----------------------

Thank you for everyone who read this FF.
I hope you guy have enjoy this....