Missunderstanding of my mom's friend

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.11

Ern:Sorry about that.(Feel pity for him)

After 5 days
Bank and the other go to police station to ask about Warit and Ern.They meet Akarat and Duang there, the police say that they can't find them and that they have really do their best.
Rin:Maybe Pin go her home and don't take her stuff with her b/c she don't want us to saerch her.
Duang:It's so,what about my Warit?
Dom:We don't know,maybe he want to go away from you.(Luagh)
Duang:Shut up.(Shouted)
Bank:I don't think she will go to her house.
Dan:Why?
Bank:You know,that night she say she saw someone.(He show with his eye at Akarat)
Dan:Oh yes,who know maybe that person do something to her..
Akarat:Maybe we should go now,Duang.
Duang:Why,dad?
Akarat:Something up.(The true is he was scare that the one Bank talk was him)
Duang:Wait,what about your men?
Akarat:Humm?!(Scare)
Duang:Oh dad,why are you so strange today?You say your men is saerch Warit too,what about them?(Curious)
Akarat:They say they can't find him.Lets go.(Took Duang hand and go)
Bank:Are you ok,Ern?(Worry)

At the poors house.
Warit and Ern sitting and talk with each other.
Ern:Are you feeling better now?
Warit:Yes,better than before.(Smile)
Ern:We are here in almost 5 days now,i think they will saerch us.
Warit:They or just Bank?(Look deep into Ern eyes)
Ern:Of course they but i think Duang is crazy b/c of you now.
Warit:I don't say her to worry about me,i am ok if just you worry about me.(Smile)
Ern look at another way and Warit ask her why the men fallow after her.I don't know maybe b/c i'm pretty said Ern and smile.I don't kidding,Pin.I do really worry about you and this is life and dead problem said Warit and look serios.When Ern saw Warit was serios she say that she don't really know why the men fallow after her.
Warit:I ask you b/c i worry about you,ok.
Ern:I know and thanks for that.(Smile)
Warit come and took her into his arm and Ern hold him.The old man come in and said that they can leave tomorrowand that the boat is ready.They thanked the old man.

In the morning when they come at the hotel Bank,Duang and the other was spealing mount to mount.Duang turn and saw Warit and Ern,she run to Warit and hug him.Warit look at Ern but Ern look at the other way.Duang accidently took Warit arm and he scream.
Duang:What's that?(Look at Warit's arm)
Warit:I got shoot.
Duang:B/c of you,right?(Slaped Ern)
Rin:What are you doing?(Look at Duang and come to help Ern)
Duang:B/c she do Warit hurt.
Warit:That not Pin's fualt.Apologize Pin now.(Look at Duang)
Ern:It's ok.You don't need to apologize me.(Smile)
Duang:You guys hooling are never away from problems.B/c of you Warit got shoot now.(Look at Ern)
Bank:So someone try to kill you.(Come and hug Ern)
Ern saw that Warit look at her and said to the other that she don't get enough of sleep and went to go sleep.Bank and the other run after her.
Duang:I was so worry about you.(Smile)
Warit:I know and thanks for that but i want to take a rest now.(Go)

Next morning; at hotel.
Everybody was packing their bagage,they go to the boat and Ernlook around and saw Warit with Duang.Warit smiled at her.
Warit:Will you guys leave today too.(Look at Ern)
Ern:I thougt you will stay here more.
Warit:Nopp,i have jobb to do.(Smile)
Duang:Aww,you guys will leave today too.
Rin:Yes.
Duang:I want to stay here but when Warit have to go,so i have to fallow with him.(Look at Ern)
Rin:You don't HAVE to,Warit is not a child as i see.(Smile)
Ern:Rin....
Rin:What?!Aren't i right?
Ern:Sorry about my friend,she is like this...
Rin:What are you saying,Pin?(Look angry at Ern)
Duang:It's ok.Oh,sorry about yesterday.I didn't know that you was in kidnapp.
Dom:Now you say yo sorry?Why you don't think before you do?
Ern:It's ok.
Rin:pin!!(Yell)You was lucky that is was Pin.(Look at Duang)
Ern:Lets go,Rin.(Look at Warit and he smiled at her)

Bangkok;Bank's house.
Rin:Why you say it's ok?
Ern:Rin,we are just arrived home.Can you give me a pause?
Rin:But i want to know about...(Be interrupted)
Ern:plssss....
Rin:Ok ok,but you have to answer me at the lunch,ok...
Ern:Ummm.(Go)

At Lunch.
Rin:Can you....(Look at Ern)
Ern:I think it was Akarat's men.
Bank:Do you mean that...
Ern:Yes,he know me.
Dan:Oh dear,what will we do now?
Ern:Don't worry and don't forgot that he doesn't know this house.
Dan:Fell better...(Smile)

Bank and Ern go to the city and look around,Ern's phone call.She pick it and is was Warit,she go a bit away from Bank
Hello said Ern,Warit ask her if she is busy and said that he want to tell her someting.Ern said that she is with Bank at the city.With Bank scream Warit,Why are you screaming,my ears is dead now said Ern.Sorry,i will call you tomorrow than..Wait,i will come to you and where are you now ask Ern.At the Plaza said Warit.I saw you now said Ern and hung up.
Ern:Bank,i have somewhere to go,sorry that i can't fallow you anymore.
Bank:It's ok,you can go.(Smile)

At Plaza.
Ern:What is that you want to tell me?(Smile)
Warit:I just want to say that i love you and...
Ern:Love me?!(Shy)
Warit:I know that is was fast but i had love you from our first meet.You know..(Smile)
Ern:Yahhh,in the market..(Smile back)

Flashback
My bag,my bag...
Get off me!!
Give me the bag then...
What bag......That is for you kiss me..
End flashback

Warit open a box and took Ern's hand.It's was a ring,he put it on Ern's finger.Now you are my girlfriend and i want you to put this ring on your finger everytime said Warit.Ern smiled at him and they talk with each other.Ern look at the watch.
Ern:I have to go now,Bank is waiting for me at the car.
Warit:I'll fallow with you to the car..
Ern:Thanks.

At the car..
When they are at the car Bank wasn't there yet.Thank you for fallow me here said Ern and smile.Warit phone call,it's was his dad.
Warit:Hello,yes..i will be there now..(Hung up)I have to go now,Pin.
Ern:Is that Duang?
Warit:Nopp,it's was my dad.Are you jealus?(Smile)
Ern:No no,i just...(Look down)
Warit smile and come kiss her,he drag her into him.I only love you said Warit and she said that she love him too.Warit kiss her again and Bank come and saw that.He run to them and pushed Warit from Ern,he beat Warit.
warit:Why are you beating me?
Bank:B/c i want,do you have problem?(Pushed warit)
Warit look at Ern and said no,he said bye to Ern and go.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Awww that was sweet of him to do that!!! LOL!!
Poor Warit he was shot!! :cries: it was a good update!

Thanks for the update it was wonderful!! Hope i get to
read the rest!! Thanks again!!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.12

Warit look at Ern and said no,he said bye to Ern and go.

Ern go into the car.
Ern:Why are you beating Warit?
Bank:Why are you kiss with him?(Look deep into her eyes)
Ern:That not your business..

When they are at the house,Ern doesn't say anything and go to her room and Bank go to his.

At lunch
When they eat Ern doesn't come to eat.
Dom:What's wrongwith Ern?
Dan:I don't know,do you,Rin?
Rin:Nopp,the one who know is Bank b/c today they go to the city and when they come they go to each other room.
Bank:I'll go and call Ern.(Go)

Ern was reading a book when she heard a knock at her room.Who's that?ask Ern.Bank,can you open the door said Bank,why ask Ern.I want to talk with you said Bank,If you want to talk about this morning,i don't have something to talk said Ern.But you have to,open the door!shouted Bank.Ern come and open the door.
Bank:You angry me b/c of that stupid police,right?(Angry)
Ern:He is not stupid.He is smarter than you.(Shouted)
The other at the table heard Ern shout.
Rin:Why are they fighting?
Dan:I don't know.

Bank:Maybe i been stupid like this b/c of you.
Ern:What do you mean?
Bank:You know that i love you.
Ern:I don't want to talk about that,you should go now.(Ern was just about to close the door when Bank push the door and come in)what are you doing?
Bank:Ern,Plss..
Ern:I can't love you.
Bank:Why?!
Ern:B/c i love Warit..Don't you get it?(Shouted)
Bank:You just kidding,you love me...(Try to kiss her)
Ern scream and the other run up to Ern's room,they saw Bank trying to kiss Ern.
Dan:What are you doing?(Go and hit Bank)
Bank:I'm sorry,Ern.(Look at Ern)
Ern:Get out of my room!
Bank:I...
Get out!!!Shouted Ern.

Bank go out,Dom and Dan go with him.Don't be angry at Bank,he just love you said Rin.I know but we can't make love,it's natural said Ern.I know but can't you just..said Rin.No Rin,i can't love him more than a brother and i know that you love him said Ern.I want to be alone...Ok said Rin and go.

Rin go down and saw Dom and Dan look at tv.Rin ask them where Bank is.He is at his room said Dan.Rin go and saw that Bank was drinking alcohol.She go back and look the tv with Dom and Dan.After a few minute said Dan that he will go and sleep.Yes,it's better go sleep then watch this terrible movie said Dom and go.Rin look at the movie till the end,than she go to look at Bank if he is sleep yet.Rin saw that he was still drinkin so she decide to go in.
Rin:Stop drinking,Bank.
Bank:Aren't you angry at me anymore?(Turn to look at the door)
Rin:I'm not angry at you.
Bank:Don't you angry at me?(Go to her but fall down b/c of drinking so much alcohol)
Rin go to help him up and Bank hold her.Thank you very much for you don't angry at me,Ern said Bank and kiss her.Rin doesn't say anything and don't even try to release.

In the morning when Ern come out from her room she saw Rin come out from Bank's room.Morning said Ern and Rin screamed but when she saw is was Ern she say Hi back.Ern say sorry that she scared her and go to the kitchen.

Ern go to visit her mother at the hospital.She go to her mom's room and none was there,her mom was sleeping.

Enjoy na jaa.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

I'll update the rest and hope you have intress don't run away...Hehe. :blush:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

I'll update the rest and hope you have intress don't run away...Hehe. :blush:

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
That was mean of Bank!! Poor Ern! It is soooooo interesting!! I love that Warit and Ern are finally in love and that she said that she love Warit!! :smiles:

Thanks for the update it was wonderful! I hope that you will keep updating this FF!! Please update again soon can't wait for the rest of this! :D :) :wub:

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
That was mean of Bank!! Poor Ern! It is soooooo interesting!! I love that Warit and Ern are finally in love and that she said that she love Warit!! :smiles:

Thanks for the update it was wonderful! I hope that you will keep updating this FF!! Please update again soon can't wait for the rest of this! :D :) :wub:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.13. :blush:

Ern go to visit her mother at the hospital.She go to her mom's room and none was there,her mom was sleeping.
Ern:Mom,why are you sleeping like this?I have just this time to visit you and i really want to talk with you.I can't help myself now and i am sure that Mr Akarat is search me.Mom,wake up.(Cry)

Warit come and heard that Ern call her mother mom.
Warit:Why are you calling her mother?(Look at Ern)
Ern:Oh,you know.I and Ern are best friend,she call my mother mom and i call her's mother mom too.Why are you asking me?Do you thinks that i lie to you?
Warit:No,but i hate when people lie to me.But i know that you don't lie to me,right?(Smile)
Ern:Of course..
Ern look at Warit and think about how will he feel when he know the true that she lie her that her name is Pin and not Ern.
Warit:pin...PIN!(Shouted)
Ern:Hmmm?What?(Look at Warit)
Warit:What are you thinking?
Ern:I was just thinking about if i lie to you will you forgive me.
Warit:Haveyou lie something to me?
Ern:No..No.(Smile)

When Ern go home Bank was waiting her.
Bank:Thank you for you don't angry at me.(Smile)
Ern:I don't angry you even if i angry at you,not more then one day i 'm friend with you again.(Smile)
Bank:Thank you for you care about me and don't want me to drink alcohol.If you don't come and stop me last night i don't know what will happen with me now.
Ern:Last night?
Bank:Don't act like you don't know,we have even done....Done that.
Ern:Done what?(Smile and thoched her head)
Rin heard what Bank said to Ern and call Ern before he say more.
Ern:Why are you calling me?
Rin:Ahhh,i forgot what i want.
Ern:Ok,i will go and take a shower.What's wrong with you guys today...(Mumbled and go)

At the night.(After two week)
Bank come in to the livingroom,everybody was watching tv.Bank ask Dom to close the tv.Why ask Dom.Yes,why?This is a good movie go on said Dan.Just close it,i have something important to say infront of all said Bank.Dom closed the tv and look at Bank.Ern,will you merry me ask Bank and kneel.Ern look at Rin and Rin look at Bank.After what had happen i want to merry you and i know that you have the answer for me ready said Bank.What are you saying ask Ern and don't know what Bank was talking about.You know what am i talking about,at that night you know what going between us said Bank.Which night?ask Ern.The night when you was angry at me and than you come to me when i was drinking,you say to me to stop drinking and than we have...(Interruped and look at the others)We have what?ask Ern.Do you really want me to say ask Bank.Yes say it said Ern.What will a girl and a boy do when the boy is drinking and the girl show how she care about him.
Dom:What?!Don't say that tou two have already done..(Look at Ern)
Ern:I think something is wrong.(She know now that what they mean)
Rin:I want to go sleep now.(Go)
Ern:Yes,me too.(Go)
Bank:Ern..What about the ring,Ern...She is shying.(Smile and look at his friends)

Ern doesn't sleep at the night,she think about the Bank's stuff.And than she remembred that Rin come out early from Bank's room and that she was scared when Ern say morning to her.

In the morning.
Bank:Can you give me answer?
Ern:Yes,where is Rin?
Dom:She doesn't come out yet,maybe she isn't wake up yet.(Smile)
Dan:Do the answer you will give Bank something with Rin?
Ern:Yes,you are really smart.If Rin isn't here i can't tell.
Dan:I'll go and call her than.(Go)

He come with a letter in his hand.She isn't there in the room and all her closth was gone.I saw only this letter said Dan.Bank take the letter and oppned it.

The letter:
Dear friends!
When you guys read this letter,i'm already gone.
You guys are really a gr8 friends and i love you guys.
But for one reason i can't be there with you guys,sorry that i come without say good bye to your guys.
Your friend..Rin.

Bank:Why can't she be with us?
Ern:B/c she love you,Bank.
Bank:What are you saying,Ern?
Ern:The one who care and say stop drinking alcohol is not me.It's Rin.
Dom:Do you mean that,,that night the one who go to Bank was..
Ern:Yes.
Dan:How do you know?
Ern:B/c when i wake up and go to the kitchen i saw Rin come out from Bank's room.She is the one who love you or have all the time love you.You don't really know or you just act like you don't,Bank?Think how she look like when you talk with me and who is the one who helped you all the time.She do like she doesn't like me.It's just b/c she love you and be jealus.
Bank:Stop saying that,Ern.(Go)

Enjoys.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Awww..... Poor Rin she heartbroken!! Bad boy Bank!!! Finally she tells him that she doesnt like him!! Yah yah!!

Thanks for the update!! Please update it soon!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.14

Bank:Stop saying that,Ern.(Go)
Ern:You have to accept the true,you can't run from your feeling.(Shouted)
Dom:It's hard for him now.He love you,Ern.
Ern:No,he love Rin.It's just that he was feeling pity about me.Don't you guy saw how he was when he read the letter and Rin said that she can't be with us and he was angry.

At lunch.
They eat lunch.
Dom:Dan,come we will go and search Rin.
Dan:Come,Ern.(Take Ern's hand)
Ern:Wait for Bank.
Dan:I don't think he will go whit us.
Ern:He'll.
Bank come out from his room and go to his car.Where are you going ask Dom.Search Rin said Bank..Hmmm?! said Dan.Are you guys dead,i say i will go and search Rin shouted.They go and search everywhere Rin like to go but they don't saw her.That is all place she like to go said Dom.Are you sure?Bank,it's that some special place she like to go ask Ern.This is all said Bank.Some romance place,maybe the place you two meet first.That call on Ern,she picked up and is was Warit.Hello said Ern.I can't come today,i have something important to do said Ern and say sorry to Warit.She hung up and Bank ask why she didn't go and she said now is Rin is important and she can go meet Warit when she want.Oh,we have some place to go said Bank.

They go to the place where Bank and Ein meet first time,they saw Rin was sitting thereand Ern go to her.
Ern:Hi,Rin.
Rin:How do you know this place?(Turn and saw)
Ern:Bank tell me.
Rin:Do he remember this place?
Ern:Yes.
Rin:Do he tell how we meet?
Ern:No,can you tell me.I would love to listen.(Smile)
Rin:We meet like in a movie,I buy a ballong and on the ballong it write i love you.A baby was crying and he console the baby.The baby want my ballong and he come to say to me but i don't give him.He try to kiss me till i give the ballong to the baby.I loved him since that.(Cry and smile at the same time)
Ern:Come with me come.(Go and hug her)
Rin:No,i don't want to go.
Ern:If Bank call you back,will you fallow?
Rin look at her.
Ern:Anyway you can say it by yourself to him.(Smile)
Rin:What do you mean?
Bank:Why are you go without say good bye to me?(Behind her)
Rin:I'm sorry.
Bank:Don't cry,stupid girl.Here.(He handed a ballong with i love you on)I love you,Rin.Forgive me that i was stupid and doesn't think what i want.
Dom and Dan come beside Ern.Ern count 1 2 3 and they tre say kiss, kiss, kiss and than Bank kissed Rin and look at their friends.Thank you very much,Ern said Rin.Thanks yourself said Ern and hug Rin.

They was eating when Ern's phone call,it's was Warit.
Ern:Hi,Warit.
Warit:Hi,Pin.Can we go and see a movie cus i really want to see you now.Miss you so much,do you know that?
Ern:No,i don't know.(Smile)
Warit:Don't kidding me,can you come?
Ern:See you.(Hung up)My darling is calling me.I have to go,Bye.
Rin:Look at their couple,they are so sweet.
Bank:We are sweeter.(Kissed Rin)
Dom and Dan:We don't want to see...(Laugh)

When Ern was infront of the cineman,Warit was standing and look around.She go behind him and ask if he waiting for someone with a covering voice.Warit turn and saw her.He come hg her and kisse her.I miss you so much said he.
Ern:What are you doing infront of so much people?(Shy)
Warit:Infront of so many people and what?(Hold her and try to kiss her)
They kiss and don't saw Duang with her's friends.Duang make a call and Warit pick up the phone.
Warit:Hello Duang.
Duang:Can you come and see a movie with me?
Warit:Sorry Duang,i can't.
Duang:Why and where are you?
Warit:I'm at my office.Bye,i have to work.(Hung up)
Duang:You lie to me,you will see what will happen.(Go)

Enjoys..... B)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ooo, nice ending to the ch. hum, y do people always have to destroy their "sweet kissing" time. hehe, welp, hope you update more.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.15

When Warit come home his parent want to talk with him.His dad said that he and Duang is get along very well now and want them to get merry.Warit ask how about Duang and his mother say that Duang say that it's up to him.

''I don't love her,mom.I have someone a love'' said Warit, hoping his parent understand him.
''I don't want any reason,you have to merry Duang,onlu Duang'' shouted his father.
''Mom'' say Warit sadly.
''Do like your father say'' said his mother.

Warit look at his parent and go,at the night he thought about the merry and can't sleep.

Warit's house; Breakfast.

''Mom and dad,i want some more time'' said Warit.
''I can't give you more time,in this week you have to engaged with Duang.About the merry we can think after'' said his father.

Warit look hopeless at him mother,hoping that she can help him but his mother say that she can't help him.''you know your father better'' said she.

Bank's house;Ern's room.

Ern want to go visit her mother but she was afraid that Warit will come like that day,so she decided to call her friend.

''Hello,how's that?'' ask someone from the phone.
''Hi,Fai.I'm Ern.'' said Ern slowly.
''Ern(Scream) ,where are you?,where are you living now,are you ok'' ask Fai,sureprised over Ern call her.
''Calm down,Fai.If you ask so many quesstoin how can i answer to you'' said Ern.
''Sorry,i was just worry about you'' said Fai.
''I know you worry about me,Oh do the polices contact you?'' ask Ern.
''No,why?'' ask Fai worrily.
''Nothing'' said Ern.

Fai ask how she was doing and she said that she is doing well,Fai ask why she was runing away and Ern say that she was afraid then and Fai know how is was now.Fai say that she don't think Ern do that and Ern thanked her to trusth her.Ern beg Fai to go visit her mother at the hospital and Fai give her word that she will go and visit Dao.

''Thank you,don't call this number i don't want the plices to suspect you.Look at my mom as muck as you can,bye'' said Ern and hung up.
''Wait,Ern...Hello,Ern..Ern.Hello...'' Fai heard only tu tu tuu and know that Ern had hung up.''I want to tell you something.''

Ern was about to go the market when she got phone from Warit.He want to meet her,so she go to his appartament.Warit heard knock from his door,he quickly stand up and rush to the door.Ern was standing there and he huged her with happiness.

''What's wrong''ask Ern when she saw Warit was sad.
''My parent want me to merry with Duang''said he and look deep into Ern eyes.
''Sooo,what did you say''said Ern and look sad.
''I say i don't want to merry her b/c i love you but they say that i have to engaged with Duang this week and they will think about the merry after'' said Warit.
''What did Duang say'' ask Ern.
''She say she will do like we want'' said Warit.
''What will you do then''ask Ern.
''I don't know,i just want to merry you,not Duang''said Warit and pull her into him and tear slide down from Ern cheek.

Bank's house

Ern tell about what Warit was telling her and Rin say that they have to help her but don't know how.Bank think about that and say that he have plan to help Warit from the engeged.

Warit's appartament.

Warit sitting on the sofa and think about how he can do so he doesn't have to merry Duang,Sudden he saw something and go pick it,it's was Ern's wallet.It's must have fall down said he and put it on the table but the wallt fall down by accident.He look down at the wallet and it was laying open,he picked up the wallet and saw Ern's photo.

''Who's that,i think i had seen her somewhere but where?'' mumbled Warit,he didn't remember where he had seen the girl from the photo.

Bank's house; Ern's room.

Ern was about to sleep when she remembred that she have to call Fai to ask about her mother.she can't say her wallet and go to the other to ask if they had seen her wallet but none saw that.Bank said her to search at her roo,maybe she put it somewhere and she said that she had search all but it's wasn't there.

''It's there anything important'' ask Rin.
''No,i just want to call Fai and i don't know her number,i put it in my wallet''answered Ern.
''You can call her to morrow,we'll help you search''said Dom.
''Umm,good night then''said Ern and left.

Warit's appartament.

Warit was thinking where he had seen the girl from the photo.The phone rang and it's was his boss,he ask him if he have go visit Dao Jarujinda and say that he will go visit her next day.''Do that.''said the boss and hung up.He then look at the pic and think about the girl,he remember now that where he had seen the girl.He saw her on the pic where his boss said him to search about Ern.

Oh yes,Ern..Ern Jarujinda,the one who try to mordre her parent b/c of money said her and thought why Pin have Ern photo and thought that Pin had said that Ern was her friend.

Hmm,do she have her with Ern said Warit and cotinueing look at the photo,he saw the photo of Ern and her family and then he saw Ern ID Card.Why do Pin have Ern ID and Ern family photo,why she doesn't have her photo?He thought a moment,Do it's mean that....the wallet fall down from his hand.

He go sitt at his comp and search Pin Ployjon,He get a photo of Pin Ployjon.You are not Pin Ployjon said Warit and kicked angrily the table,sad the same time.

Bank's house; Livingroom.

In the morning Ern search her wallet and remembred that she had go to Warit appartmaent too.It's maybe fall dow there said she and call to Warit but none answer.

''Why are you closed your phone,Warit.'' mumbled Ern.
''You know that tomorrow is the egaged day''said Rin and look at Ern.
''Yes''answered Ern and look at Rin who was brigthened on face.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.15

When Warit come home his parent want to talk with him.His dad said that he and Duang is get along very well now and want them to get merry.Warit ask how about Duang and his mother say that Duang say that it's up to him.

''I don't love her,mom.I have someone i love'' said Warit, hoping his parent understand him.
''I don't want any reason,you have to merry Duang,only Duang'' shouted his father.
''Mom'' say Warit sadly.
''Do like your father say'' said his mother.

Warit look at his parent and go,at the night he thought about the merry and can't sleep.

Warit's house; Breakfast.

''Mom and dad,i want some more time'' said Warit.
''I can't give you more time,in this week you have to engaged with Duang.About the merry we can think after'' said his father.

Warit look hopeless at him mother,hoping that she can help him but his mother say that she can't help him.''you know your father better'' said she.

Bank's house;Ern's room.

Ern want to go visit her mother but she was afraid that Warit will come like that day,so she decided to call her friend.

''Hello,who's that?'' ask someone from the phone.
''Hi,Fai.I'm Ern.'' said Ern slowly.
''Ern(Scream) ,where are you?,where are you living now,are you ok'' ask Fai,sureprised over Ern call her.
''Calm down,Fai.If you ask so many quesstoin how can i answer to you'' said Ern.
''Sorry,i was just worry about you'' said Fai.
''I know you worry about me,Oh do the polices contact you?'' ask Ern.
''No,why?'' ask Fai worrily.
''Nothing'' said Ern.

Fai ask how she was doing and she said that she is doing well,Fai ask why she was runing away and Ern say that she was afraid then and Fai know how is was now.Fai say that she don't think Ern do that and Ern thanked her to trusth her.Ern beg Fai to go visit her mother at the hospital and Fai give her word that she will go and visit Dao.

''Thank you,don't call this number i don't want the plices to suspect you.Look at my mom as much as you can,bye'' said Ern and hung up.
''Wait,Ern...Hello,Ern..Ern.Hello...'' Fai heard only tu tu tuu and know that Ern had hung up.''I want to tell you something.''

Ern was about to go the market when she got phone from Warit.He want to meet her,so she go to his appartament.Warit heard knock from his door,he quickly stand up and rush to the door.Ern was standing there and he huged her with happiness.

''What's wrong''ask Ern when she saw Warit was sad.
''My parent want me to merry with Duang''said he and look deep into Ern eyes.
''Sooo,what did you say''said Ern and look sad.
''I say i don't want to merry her b/c i love you but they say that i have to engaged with Duang this week and they will think about the merry after'' said Warit.
''What did Duang say'' ask Ern.
''She say she will do like we want'' said Warit.
''What will you do then''ask Ern.
''I don't know,i just want to merry you,not Duang''said Warit and pull her into him and tear slide down from Ern cheek.

Bank's house

Ern tell about what Warit was telling her and Rin say that they have to help her but don't know how.Bank think about that and say that he have plan to help Warit from the engeged.

Warit's appartament.

Warit sitting on the sofa and think about how he can do so he doesn't have to merry Duang,Sudden he saw something and go pick it,it's was Ern's wallet.It's must have fall down said he and put it on the table but the wallet fall down by accident.He look down at the wallet and it was laying open,he picked up the wallet and saw Ern's photo.

''Who's that,i think i had seen her somewhere but where?'' mumbled Warit,he didn't remember where he had seen the girl from the photo.

Bank's house; Ern's room.

Ern was about to sleep when she remembred that she have to call Fai to ask about her mother.she can't say her wallet and go to the other to ask if they had seen her wallet but none saw that.Bank said her to search at her room,maybe she put it somewhere and she said that she had search all but it's wasn't there.

''It's there anything important'' ask Rin.
''No,i just want to call Fai and i don't know her number,i put it in my wallet''answered Ern.
''You can call her to morrow,we'll help you search''said Dom.
''Umm,good night then''said Ern and left.

Warit's appartament.

Warit was thinking where he had seen the girl from the photo.The phone rang and it's was his boss,he ask him if he have go visit Dao Jarujinda and say that he will go visit her next day.''Do that.''said the boss and hung up.He then look at the pic and think about the girl,he remember now that where he had seen the girl.He saw her on the pic where his boss said him to search about Ern.

Oh yes,Ern..Ern Jarujinda,the one who try to mordrer her parent b/c of money said he and thought why Pin have Ern photo and thought that Pin had said that Ern was her friend.

Hmm,do she have her with Ern said Warit and cotinueing look at the photo,he saw the photo of Ern and her family and then he saw Ern ID Card.Why do Pin have Ern ID and Ern family photo,why she doesn't have her photo?He thought a moment,Do it's mean that....the wallet fall down from his hand.

He go sitt at his comp and search Pin Ployjon,He get a photo of Pin Ployjon.You are not Pin Ployjon said Warit and kicked angrily the table,sad the same time.

Bank's house; Livingroom.

In the morning Ern search her wallet and remembred that she had go to Warit appartmaent too.It's maybe fall down there said she and call to Warit but none answer.

''Why are you closed your phone,Warit.'' mumbled Ern.
''You know that tomorrow is the egaged day''said Rin and look at Ern.
''Yes''answered Ern and look at Rin who was brigthened on face.