Name : ทิพย์รัตน์ อมาตยกุล
Nickname : ลูกตาล
Height : 165 cm.
Weight : 47 kg.

Name : ฐานิต ธนะโสภณ
Nickname : ครีม
Weight : 53 kg

________________________________________________________________________________

I WISH I WAS IN IT =[
HEHE

http://www.missteenthailand.com

________________________________________________________________________________

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha...wow, every single one of them are half babies (loog kreung). not saying that that's a bad thing or anything but it is "miss teen thailand". lol

they are still adorable.

fanny

sarNie Adult
[quote name='J'EN*' post='516282' date='Nov 2 2008, 03:37 AM']
CONGRATS TO
THE WINNER
Name : ศรศิลป์ มณีวรรณ์
Nickname : มะนาว
Height : 167 cm.
EDUCATION :
ศึกษาอยู่ที่สุพรรณบุรี
ความสามารถพิเศษ :
กีฬาแบตมินตัน

SOME OF THE OTHER PRETTY CONTESTANTS

Name : จาด้า อินโตเร่
Nickname : จาด้า
Height : 164 cm.
Weight : 54 kg.

Name : ทิพย์รัตน์ อมาตยกุล
Nickname : ลูกตาล

Name : ฐานิต ธนะโสภณ
Nickname : ครีม
Weight : 53 kg

I WISH I WAS IN IT =[
HEHE

http://www.missteenthailand.com

[/quote]
When I was watching I was like she so adorable I wanted her to win and she did, she so cute with her little dimples.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
UMMMM LOL....
ONLY THE GIRL W/#26 LOOKS GOOD....THE REST...WELL HAHAH NO COMMENT!!

Mook

sarNie Egg

she should of won by miles they aint that pretty tho ive seen better around thailand

the winner looks like a girl version of ma ex boyfriends brothers :s shes not that pretty at all

moonstar

sarNie Adult

she should of won by miles they aint that pretty tho ive seen better around thailand

the winner looks like a girl version of ma ex boyfriends brothers :s shes not that pretty at all
It's not always about prettiness. Maybe the winner had a nicer personality and answer the questions better.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

oops i commented that ( ppl should so sign out wen they use ma laptop)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
huh? none of dem look half to me lol lots of beauty pageants are for scholarships so i think they pick smart girls lol if they only pick pretty but dumb girls then da winner wouldn't deserve da scholarship. miss america is a competition for a scholarship

Vanida

Save World Save Life
She's so cute the winner I'm glad she won love her smile so cute and her dimples and braces

Number 1 shes cute too should of won 1st place

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know..But in my opinion Miss Teen Thailand pageant kinda went down hill for me because lately I haven't found one girl attractive to carry the crown..No offense..