Miss Hmong International - Mee Her

milacute04

sarNie Egg
like i said before. it's my opinion on how i think of her not you okay... i'm only stating what i know of her. why should i be proud of her when i know everything's fake??? maybe if she was real then yeah i'll be proud of her. but there's nothing to be proud of. and the thing about them all going back to laos/china isn't just to her, it's to all the pageant winners okay. most of us folks on here know that the pageants are all bull shit. nothings real at all. there's people out there who hate her and there's people who love her. i just so happen to be one that hate her. like i said before, why the heck would i be jealous for?

ok... then maybe you should post something that's true and negative about her so that you have a reason to not like her... don't just attack her and the other winners about them going to thailand and china and about them not doing crap and all that... we all know that going overseas to "help" is too much of a cliche... and try saying something that we don't know, not something that we all already "see"... so what, she has too much make up on.. ok we know and see that... tell us something that we don't know..

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
well of course i know who says that someone is not letting me i have nothing to be jealous about like someone... and plus this country is a free country so of course i know that i can state my opinion its just seem that ur sooo jealous why won't u go in the competition and stuff then well anyways its just sad how hmong people doesn't love hmong people
fyi again, i'm not jealous. plus if i go into the competition, i would win already cuz i have connections. BUT i don't want to cuz all of the competitions are fake and i don't want to waste my time doing that crap cuz i have no interest in it. who say i don't love my hmong people, i love them but there's some i just don't like.

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
ok... then maybe you should post something that's true and negative about her so that you have a reason to not like her... don't just attack her and the other winners about them going to thailand and china and about them not doing crap and all that... we all know that going overseas to "help" is too much of a cliche... and try saying something that we don't know, not something that we all already "see"... so what, she has too much make up on.. ok we know and see that... tell us something that we don't know..
i'm only posting stuff that some of us people agree on. i'm not going to post other stuff cuz i don't want her to lose her face. dude/gal whichever you are, you just need to look at all this carefully then you'll notice it's all crap only. why don't you tell me what they went there to do/help the hmong community? cuz all i see them do is NOTHING

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
fyi again, i'm not jealous. plus if i go into the competition, i would win already cuz i have connections. BUT i don't want to cuz all of the competitions are fake and i don't want to waste my time doing that crap cuz i have no interest in it. who say i don't love my hmong people, i love them but there's some i just don't like.

but seems like u are having interest because u are making a big deal about it how funny i bet u won't like it when someone talk smack about you and wow for u is all about connections then oh wow

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
but seems like u are having interest because u are making a big deal about it how funny i bet u won't like it when someone talk smack about you and wow for u is all about connections then oh wow
oh wow. if i have an interest then you must be too then since you comment on everything i said about her? sure seems like you are too. seems like what i said about her hurt you so much too. i don't care if people talk smack about me or not because i know that no matter what they say, it won't hurt me. yes there's people out there who like me and people who don't. i don't care about what they think because i know who i am and i know what i do. if they hate me, i would just say okay. this person hate me. i wouldn't care. i'll just move on. it's not going to kill me or anything. it might kill you if people talk smack about you because you seem to take things seriously. and like i said yes, i do have connections so that means it's an automatically win that's why i don't want to join because it's not fair for all other contestants. at least i know how to back out and not like other girls who's so desperate to win a plastic crown.

milacute04

sarNie Egg

dude.. why are you degrading Hmong people??? ok, so Hmong people have adopted the idea of beauty pageants from the American people, so what??? i think it's a pretty good thing to do since it's worldwidely known that beauty pageants are being practice throughout the world... i don't know why you would be hating girls who enter pageants for when really, all they want to do is maybe make a little difference in the community... so i'll admit, some girls do take the money and leave, some girls they get married rite after they get crowned, some really are stupid lazy and dumb and don't deserve the crown, some girls do cheat, and some, they really do want to make a difference in the community... all these girls come in different shapes and sizes and i'm glad that they're in it... it gives the new year a little excitement besides dance competition.. if you haven't already notice, new years are nothing and it sucks without a pageant..

and dude, i'm sorry that all the contestants that you've ever seen or witness them do is NOTHING but crap in the toilet... maybe you're not from California... just to let you know, lately i've seen Cali girls do a lot... although to you the definition of "a lot" is really nothing at all, i can tell you that it's so much more than anyone of us hmong people can do... But you know, all those winners can only do so much... if you even come up with an idea about doing something, it's quite easy, but believe me, it's easier said than done...

so yeah, you go ahead and post your opinion, but here's mine, i think pageants are one of the greatest creations... women gets to go out there and be good role models... tho some are too blind to see that... but watever.. those are just unopenminded people who really does nothing but pick on the winners anyway... for me, i encourage girls to enter pageants... at least you get to see their sophiticated side and at least they put on a pretty face for the new years... it so much better than the chicks that i get to see and witness at the new years, doing nothing but smoke, yell, talk smack, and chase boys around... you getting the picture?

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
dude.. why are you degrading Hmong people??? ok, so Hmong people have adopted the idea of beauty pageants from the American people, so what??? i think it's a pretty good thing to do since it's worldwidely known that beauty pageants are being practice throughout the world... i don't know why you would be hating girls who enter pageants for when really, all they want to do is maybe make a little difference in the community... so i'll admit, some girls do take the money and leave, some girls they get married rite after they get crowned, some really are stupid lazy and dumb and don't deserve the crown, some girls do cheat, and some, they really do want to make a difference in the community... all these girls come in different shapes and sizes and i'm glad that they're in it... it gives the new year a little excitement besides dance competition.. if you haven't already notice, new years are nothing and it sucks without a pageant..

and dude, i'm sorry that all the contestants that you've ever seen or witness them do is NOTHING but crap in the toilet... maybe you're not from California... just to let you know, lately i've seen Cali girls do a lot... although to you the definition of "a lot" is really nothing at all, i can tell you that it's so much more than anyone of us hmong people can do... But you know, all those winners can only do so much... if you even come up with an idea about doing something, it's quite easy, but believe me, it's easier said than done...

so yeah, you go ahead and post your opinion, but here's mine, i think pageants are one of the greatest creations... women gets to go out there and be good role models... tho some are too blind to see that... but watever.. those are just unopenminded people who really does nothing but pick on the winners anyway... for me, i encourage girls to enter pageants... at least you get to see their sophiticated side and at least they put on a pretty face for the new years... it so much better than the chicks that i get to see and witness at the new years, doing nothing but smoke, yell, talk smack, and chase boys around... you getting the picture?

fyi, i never said that adopting the pageant from american was bad. all i'm saying about it is that they need some actually judges and not the ones that we have now and days. new years do not suck. it will still be good even without the pageant. and there are a lot of things to do beside just watching the stage. since you said it suck without the pageant. there are games, food, music, movies, meeting new people,etc.

and also fyi, i am from cali. and from what i've seen, these cali gals did nothing at all. and no these pageants gals have not done as much as people i've known who acutally did something there for those people. so you can't say that us regular people can't do as much as them winners. if we do have the heart to help, then it is possible. if those pageant winners actually have the heart to help, they could've done it even if they didn't win the plastic crown. but no. have you seen any of them do it? i don't think so. just because they won, it's like, okay since i won, i gotta do something so people say i did something. even after their timing is done, they can still do stuff. but no. they stop right when their title stop too. a true hmong who actually have a heart and is willing to help others will continue. and not just do it for show.

hahaha yeah. which of these winners had been a great role model? NONE. since you encourage these girls so much to go into the competition, why don't you encourage yourself and join one then? then about the ones smoking, yelling, chasing after boys, etc, you must be one of them to then. since you said the pretty ones are on stage. so you're referring to yourself as someone who smoke, yell, and chase boys at new years too. plus us people who pick on the winners are actually openminded people fyi, we actually the good and the bad. we know when it's real and when it's fake. you getting the picture?

milacute04

sarNie Egg
fyi, i never said that adopting the pageant from american was bad. all i'm saying about it is that they need some actually judges and not the ones that we have now and days. new years do not suck. it will still be good even without the pageant. and there are a lot of things to do beside just watching the stage. since you said it suck without the pageant. there are games, food, music, movies, meeting new people,etc.

and also fyi, i am from cali. and from what i've seen, these cali gals did nothing at all. and no these pageants gals have not done as much as people i've known who acutally did something there for those people. so you can't say that us regular people can't do as much as them winners. if we do have the heart to help, then it is possible. if those pageant winners actually have the heart to help, they could've done it even if they didn't win the plastic crown. but no. have you seen any of them do it? i don't think so. just because they won, it's like, okay since i won, i gotta do something so people say i did something. even after their timing is done, they can still do stuff. but no. they stop right when their title stop too. a true hmong who actually have a heart and is willing to help others will continue. and not just do it for show.

hahaha yeah. which of these winners had been a great role model? NONE. since you encourage these girls so much to go into the competition, why don't you encourage yourself and join one then? then about the ones smoking, yelling, chasing after boys, etc, you must be one of them to then. since you said the pretty ones are on stage. so you're referring to yourself as someone who smoke, yell, and chase boys at new years too. plus us people who pick on the winners are actually openminded people fyi, we actually the good and the bad. we know when it's real and when it's fake. you getting the picture?

man, i don't know why u be turning the tables on me for when i stated that the girls who enter pageants at least put on a pretty face... that's also saying that they're pretending... and when i said good role, it don't necessarily mean that since you know this and that person, for you to spill their beans to the world... there are little kids who actually look up to these girls and think that "when i grow up i want to be pretty and kind just like her" kind of thing... so yeah, you're a grown up as well as i and we all know that some of these girls are kinda fake, but hey, it's not up to us to say weather they're nice, kind, or being true, it's all in the little kids... kids don't lie ok (they do but when they're being honest, it's hard to lie to them about it)... and so far, little kids like these pageant girls...

and you know something, they all say that it takes one to know one, and just to let you know i have been in pageants before... i'm the one who's been back stage and know what a true queen thinks... who are you to say that these pageant girls have done nothing and stuff... honestly i have not seen "ONE" person who has NOT been in pageants do anything to help the community... when a girl wins a crown, she has more authority over what she can and cannot do... and honestly, people do pay more attention to her too... i mean i've been doing community service without a crown and you know what people do? they walk rite by and not pay attention to what me and my crew have to say... but for a pageant queen to win that crown, it's also for attraction.. when people see a pretty face and a shiny plastic crown, it draws their attention... now this i have already tested and i'm saying it out of facts and statistics...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow. if i have an interest then you must be too then since you comment on everything i said about her? sure seems like you are too. seems like what i said about her hurt you so much too. i don't care if people talk smack about me or not because i know that no matter what they say, it won't hurt me. yes there's people out there who like me and people who don't. i don't care about what they think because i know who i am and i know what i do. if they hate me, i would just say okay. this person hate me. i wouldn't care. i'll just move on. it's not going to kill me or anything. it might kill you if people talk smack about you because you seem to take things seriously. and like i said yes, i do have connections so that means it's an automatically win that's why i don't want to join because it's not fair for all other contestants. at least i know how to back out and not like other girls who's so desperate to win a plastic crown.

BECAUSE SHE IS MY COUSIN DUH! she is my family no duh and oh well w.e u say because she won and you can talk crap all you want because it won't hurt a bit it will actually just make it even better if you even know what i mean ... HMONG people these days doesn't learn to love each other instead they put down w.e you say...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
man, i don't know why u be turning the tables on me for when i stated that the girls who enter pageants at least put on a pretty face... that's also saying that they're pretending... and when i said good role, it don't necessarily mean that since you know this and that person, for you to spill their beans to the world... there are little kids who actually look up to these girls and think that "when i grow up i want to be pretty and kind just like her" kind of thing... so yeah, you're a grown up as well as i and we all know that some of these girls are kinda fake, but hey, it's not up to us to say weather they're nice, kind, or being true, it's all in the little kids... kids don't lie ok (they do but when they're being honest, it's hard to lie to them about it)... and so far, little kids like these pageant girls...

and you know something, they all say that it takes one to know one, and just to let you know i have been in pageants before... i'm the one who's been back stage and know what a true queen thinks... who are you to say that these pageant girls have done nothing and stuff... honestly i have not seen "ONE" person who has NOT been in pageants do anything to help the community... when a girl wins a crown, she has more authority over what she can and cannot do... and honestly, people do pay more attention to her too... i mean i've been doing community service without a crown and you know what people do? they walk rite by and not pay attention to what me and my crew have to say... but for a pageant queen to win that crown, it's also for attraction.. when people see a pretty face and a shiny plastic crown, it draws their attention... now this i have already tested and i'm saying it out of facts and statistics...

soo true people these days don't know how to appreciate and they don't know how is it like they just need to go and check it out and plus they think they can win just cuz of contacts well maybe they should also think about what they are going to do for the people and audience because even if they win they will be a disgrace sounds like it

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
haha wow.

Let's put it this way, every contestants that enters the pageant is fake and will be fake.
Because if they're not, then they will have no chance in winning and whatever role they play and say on stage is all talk.

Should you believe what they say? of course not. lol
It's for the OG'S. haha

I said this already and im going to restate it again, Hmong people don't know how to run
a pageant, yet they are. So accept all the negative and positive comments. It's not our fault, we
are making a fuss. They ain't running it right. They need serious help. lol (the new year people who are in charge, they are the one to blame.) :)

milacute04

sarNie Egg
haha wow.

Let's put it this way, every contestants that enters the pageant is fake and will be fake.
Because if they're not, then they will have no chance in winning and whatever role they play and say on stage is all talk.

Should you believe what they say? of course not. lol
It's for the OG'S. haha

I said this already and im going to restate it again, Hmong people don't know how to run
a pageant, yet they are. So accept all the negative and positive comments. It's not our fault, we
are making a fuss. They ain't running it right. They need serious help. lol (the new year people who are in charge, they are the one to blame.) :)

you know i'm not going to disagree with you on this one... i do see it and believe that hmong people does not yet have the experience on how to run a pageant... but you know something, all you people that have seen american pageants on tv, those are only tv... Donald Trump has the money to run all that technical expenses and The hmong people don't... if anyone has ever been in any local American pageants you will see and understand that not all pageants have what you see on tv... and honestly, if you've been in one, you will see that those local american pageants arn't even as organized as Hmong pageants.. so what you see on TV, it's completely different cuz they have donald trump to pay for all that tech stuff... you can only do so much with a pageant budget ok... i beleive that hmong pageants will slowly improve...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
you know i'm not going to disagree with you on this one... i do see it and believe that hmong people does not yet have the experience on how to run a pageant... but you know something, all you people that have seen american pageants on tv, those are only tv... Donald Trump has the money to run all that technical expenses and The hmong people don't... if anyone has ever been in any local American pageants you will see and understand that not all pageants have what you see on tv... and honestly, if you've been in one, you will see that those local american pageants arn't even as organized as Hmong pageants.. so what you see on TV, it's completely different cuz they have donald trump to pay for all that tech stuff... you can only do so much with a pageant budget ok... i beleive that hmong pageants will slowly improve...
Exactly! but do you know how many people go to NY and how much they charge for admission and everything. I'm sure they make enough or over enough to actually run a "REAL HMONG PAGEANT," for once. lol

They need to work with Americans or perhaps do some reading about "How to run Pageants" lol

Are you serious? I'm not trying to bring down the Hmong people, I'm Hmong myself but will the Hmong ever improve? It's 2010. Get with it already Hmong. LMFAO.

There needs to be a change in Hmong Pageants and it needs to happen now.
So sad, those NY people don't care what publicity thinks cause they are making big bucks, why care.

milacute04

sarNie Egg
Exactly! but do you know how many people go to NY and how much they charge for admission and everything. I'm sure they make enough or over enough to actually run a "REAL HMONG PAGEANT," for once. lol

They need to work with Americans or perhaps do some reading about "How to run Pageants" lol

Are you serious? I'm not trying to bring down the Hmong people, I'm Hmong myself but will the Hmong ever improve? It's 2010. Get with it already Hmong. LMFAO.

There needs to be a change in Hmong Pageants and it needs to happen now.
So sad, those NY people don't care what publicity thinks cause they are making big bucks, why care.

well from what i understand, there's also a certain amount of money that the HINY needs to exceed as well... everything needs to be documented and all those things must meet a certain amount of money for them to keep running the new year or else they will be face with a fine... the sac lao family was not running their office right due to all the money, that's why it had to be close down... the government keeps it in check too..

but yes, you are correct about them having enough to make a pageant a success just like ones we see on tv.. it's just that no one actually have the experience about it... the contestants does all the work, but really it's all the crew that's trying to make times meet...

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
BECAUSE SHE IS MY COUSIN DUH! she is my family no duh and oh well w.e u say because she won and you can talk crap all you want because it won't hurt a bit it will actually just make it even better if you even know what i mean ... HMONG people these days doesn't learn to love each other instead they put down w.e you say...
well duh she's my cousin too. i think i know her more than you do. ofcourse i love my hmong people. whose to say i don't? just because we say a few things means we don't love each other? wth is that? then don't that just mean we hmong people can't take criticism from anyone at all. that's why we ain't going nowhere. we're still in the same place where we all started.

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg

hey you said it yourself not me. i'm just restating what you said. exactly, they're fake. ofcourse there's so many people who's not in pageants that have done stuff for the community already. they've built a school, made desks, built a water well, given away school supplies, donated money, etc. so you can't say people haven't done anything just because they're not in a pageant. then like i've said before, if they have a heart, they will continue even after there time is up as a miss hmong _____. because they're already known so they could've continue. but no. it's just a show that they put on

milacute04

sarNie Egg
hey you said it yourself not me. i'm just restating what you said. exactly, they're fake. ofcourse there's so many people who's not in pageants that have done stuff for the community already. they've built a school, made desks, built a water well, given away school supplies, donated money, etc. so you can't say people haven't done anything just because they're not in a pageant. then like i've said before, if they have a heart, they will continue even after there time is up as a miss hmong _____. because they're already known so they could've continue. but no. it's just a show that they put on

true, they don't anything, sometimes it's because they don't have the financial support to start a program to help... sometimes they don't want to do it... and the one's who does, they really do want to do something... and i'll correct you that for the ones who wins and only does it during their trem cuz the money they won from the pageant is a start for their event... but when they plan it, and they have to use it all up, then it's all gone.. plus, when they give away that donation money, it's all gone too... sometimes you meet your goal and you get your profit back, sometimes you don't... and as a pageant person myself, it's not because we don't want to help after our term is over, it's because once your term is over, you wouldn't want to over step the new queen... i mean it's kinda like, you got your moment already, let the new queen have her time and let her shine... we will be there nonetheless to help her if she needs any... plus, she has to live up to her reputation anyways, so let her do her thing you know..

and you know something, yes, there are people out there who goes to different countries and built schools, and waterwells for the poor... but that's becuz they are from some kind of organization that has raisen enough money over the years to help other countries... but for a pageant queen, she only has one year and she only has a little money in her pocket to start and do something... it's much easier said than done, and for a pageant queen to plan and do something in one year, it's pretty tough... so give them a break...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
every time I hear people talk about someone being fake, they always have to include the amount of make up they put on...why is that? some people just like to put on a lot of make up...
there's nothing wrong with her planning to talk to the lao or thai government or whatever, she may be little compare to the US and won't get much progress done by talking to them but at least she tries to, like us writing to our congressmen/senators about saving TRiO, us students are lower in position compared to the TRiO staffs but at least we're doing something...now I do agree that with the money she's gonna be using, she should at least use it to a more beneficial cause since talking to the government won't do much but still, at least she's trying and at least one of us has that as a goal, whether she actually does it with 100% effort or not, that's when we start to judge her