Miss Hmong International 2007-08

iamtrouble

sarNie Egg
Yeah, and um, it was Paj Zaub Khab who went out making all those videos! I thought she was out there supporting? Eh, supporting the video industry?

eh, I guess its better supporting the video industry rather than the import model scene like what's her face... Hlee.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Who chose hlee as the winner? Her family? psh! A lot of people chose Teng as the winner over Mercedes. Get your facts right before you come on here blasting about people who won the crown rightfully. Just because they are tall does not mean they automatically win the pageant. Other factors come into play. And if these so called "beauty queens" are so pist off that they didn't win the crown and complain about it being not fair then why even enter into these events in the first place!
Yeah i totally agree with you. :dude:

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Who chose hlee as the winner? Her family? psh! A lot of people chose Teng as the winner over Mercedes. Get your facts right before you come on here blasting about people who won the crown rightfully. Just because they are tall does not mean they automatically win the pageant. Other factors come into play. And if these so called "beauty queens" are so pist off that they didn't win the crown and complain about it being not fair then why even enter into these events in the first place!
I'm not even sure if your facts are straight too, and I don't know anything...so go on with the gossips.

mai92

sarNie Adult
after seeing them...

i think that Maiv Bi.....and the Thailand gurl(don't know her name)..got the best look and the most talent out of all the others..

they should have been in at least the top 5.

:)

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Well, I was there and I (PERSONALLY) think that some of the top five should not be in the top five and off course Teng Cha and Hlee did a way better job then Mercedes LY. My god..... Just because she's tall does not mean anything. I totally agree that winners were chosen before hand. :D

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I was there and I (PERSONALLY) think that some of the top five should not be in the top five and off course Teng Cha and Hlee did a way better job then Mercedes LY. My god..... Just because she's tall does not mean anything. I totally agree that winners were chosen before hand. :D
plus her mom work and she also knows those judges. thats the only reason why she won. your parents gotta know those judges and you'll win automatically.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
plus her mom work and she also knows those judges. thats the only reason why she won. your parents gotta know those judges and you'll win automatically.

Yea, I heard that her mom was the nead person of Hmong Women Heritage (HWC). Her mom also knows the judges too.

Cool, I'll tell my mom to get in contact with the judges so I can win too. :loool: Let's see what her mom is going to do now that she finally makes her daughter win. :spin:

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, I heard that her mom was the nead person of Hmong Women Heritage (HWC). Her mom also knows the judges too.

Cool, I'll tell my mom to get in contact with the judges so I can win too. :loool: Let's see what her mom is going to do now that she finally makes her daughter win. :spin:
haha. :lol: same here. my brother also works for them. i could participate and win in the blank of an eye. :dude:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
GOOD LUCK TO U TOO..LOL.. :kiss: i'll support u guys if one day u guys go into pageant competition..even though i don't know u guys...

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
haha. ur funnie. :D i'm just saying i don't know for sure. cuz i would just like to participate in it for experience only and something to look back at.

You should asngirl90. If your brother is one of them then go for it. You have all the sarnies support. You know already that talents and beauty and I that shit dont matter cuz they dont even look at all of that. Hey maybe you can sing at the pageant this year as your talent. :clap:

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
You should asngirl90. If your brother is one of them then go for it. You have all the sarnies support. You know already that talents and beauty and I that shit dont matter cuz they dont even look at all of that. Hey maybe you can sing at the pageant this year as your talent. :clap:
ofcourse i know those things don't matter but i gotta practice my singing though cuz it ain't that good. haha even if i do participate, it's gonna be next year cuz i'm not 18 yet. i'm only 17 and i don't turn 18 until november 18 so yea. i'll give you guys a heads up if i do participate next year k. ;)

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
wow, we now are going to have pageants in sarnworld who will be participating in the race. i agree with mainhia. good luck to you all.