Miss Hmong International 2003

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
By any chance has anyone bought Miss Hmong International 2003 Pa Thao's Album during the new year? Is it anygood...heard it was good....can someone nice and kind enough to put some up for sharing? Appreciated.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
genn04 said:
By any chance has anyone bought Miss Hmong International 2003 Pa Thao's Album during the new year? Is it anygood...heard it was good....can someone nice and kind enough to put some up for sharing? Appreciated.
[post="107327"][/post]​

i recently bought her album. it wasn't that good as i expected. i think her english songs are ok. i don't like her hmong songs at all. i liked about 3 songs that she sings in english from her album "Behind the Mic." That's about it.

One thing I liked about the CD is that it includes some songs lyrics.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
mmm0403 said:
i recently bought her album. it wasn't that good as i expected. i think her english songs are ok. i don't like her hmong songs at all. i liked about 3 songs that she sings in english from her album "Behind the Mic." That's about it.

One thing I liked about the CD is that it includes some songs lyrics.
[post="107353"][/post]​

really hey, do you mind sharing the whole album with us....espicially the one, I forgot the title already...yeah atleast some you think is best. appreciated.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
who is pa thao? miss hmong international 2003? never heard of that.. but who is she anyways? :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i hate hmonglish songs so i don't think that i like it <_<

oh yeah if u guys don't know her i'll show the pic

FROM HER ALBUM:

WIN MISS HMONG INTERNATIONAL NEW YEAR 2003:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing her pic..

i saw her album at the new years, but i wasn't sure if it was good.. so yeah.. thanks for sharing.. :)

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:
thanks for sharing her pic..

i saw her album at the new years, but i wasn't sure if it was good.. so yeah.. thanks for sharing.. :)
[post="107524"][/post]​
so anyone have her song...if u guy have the song can u guy put on the page...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
stacy said:
Omg......i didn't expect songs like what she sang to be coming out from a former Miss Hmong International......her songs are more Black Hip-hop and R & bish not my type, i think she could of done better.
[post="107796"][/post]​
hip-hop? R&B? So, not my type...

Second thought, good thing i didn't buy her album.. cause
i got different taste of music.. but good luck to her.. :)

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, Not my type either. I don't like her singing. I heard the demos at loojceebentertainment, but I didn't buy it. The album sucks. A Miss Hmong International should sing songs that are more Hmongish not American style. She probably try too hard to be Miss Hmong American. It's true that she can't even speak in hmong that well. If she sings in Hmong, she might song a little better then trying to get the Hmong Teens at R&B and Hip Pop.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i see her album all the time... but i didn't know it was hers...

uh.. if you ever look at the qualifications for entering the pageant.. it says that you have to speak hmong and english fluently... but she was hella stuttering... what kind of shiet was that?

anjos

In a way he is pretty.... but shoot she cant sing...... I dont like her song...... my bother buy her song and it was just a wash of money...... when I heard her song it make want to laung so hard..... :loool: :loool: