Minzy leaving 2NE1+ Official 2NE1 Comeback

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It's a bit saddening even though I'm not updated anymore. They've been so inactive.... it's great that they're having a comeback but.. to also lose a member.. :(

edit: People are so fast to update wiki. They've already switched them into a trio... :crybaby2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tell me about it. I actually cried. They are the only female group that I truly worship and love. It really hurts but I am happy for both parties. I sort of saw this coming. She is so young compare to the other girls.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tell me about it. I actually cried. They are the only female group that I truly worship and love. It really hurts but I am happy for both parties. I sort of saw this coming. She is so young compare to the other girls.
I know! 2NE1 is one of the very few groups that actually possess some actual talent. They are like the women version of 1 Tym to me.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you all like CL's stuff in the US? I was rooting for her, but I don't like the stuff she has come out with. I know my EDM friends listened to Dr. Pepper on Pandora, but they had no idea who sang it. I don't like "Lifted" either. The song was mediocre and the MV was just...IDK how to describe it. She should do a singing track with Chainsmokers or Martin Garrix. If she can get one of the top 5 djs in the world, she can be well liked without just kpop fans' support in my opinion. Her voice is unique when she sings and I think that's what she should try.