Mint Chalida (POOYING Vol.1 no. 581 April 2013)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, she looks so hot in the ones in red. Love the cover and geez, it does look like she's going to get abs soon. :p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Beautiful, sexy and gorgeous! Mint looks absolutely beautiful!! She can pull off the very sexy look and still look sooo beautiful!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Damnnn mama 5555 she's looking sexy and sassy in here (; I love the 6th pic !! Ahhh Nong is growin up to be such a fine young lady <3

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
damn! Mint looks hotter and hotter... the way she does her make up nowadays flatter her a lot.. I just love her!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mint's eyes are too gorgeous on the cover; the cover itself is breath-taking anyway. Her hair is too perfect, and her expression is...pretty, though I think she can come up with a different expression. xD Despite looking beautiful and sexy in this shoot, I think she needs to work on her facial expressions a little bit. She seems too uncomfortable, especially when it comes to her mouth posture(s). :) Yet, she still looks good. She actually looks a little bit like Poo Praiya here. Much more prettier than Poo though. :D

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!!! Mint is not Mint in here! Get it....? I mean she is too STUNNING in here and usually her magazine would just be like on the naive, bright and innocent sapid, but here is so COOL! 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yup mint eyes pop out on the cover...no doubt she looks stunning and exotic but I always find her mouth expression arkward...it looks the same in every shoot...but I love this dark/bold concept lolz...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint look great, stunning, absolute beautiful! They sure got tat right, "sparking" Mint Chalida Wijiwtongtong!