Mint Chalida,James Ma,James Jirayu (HAMBURGER no.181 July)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Haha that's what I noticed first. Too cute. I'm kind of tired of JamesJi's face ATM. He's on every cover. Too much of that pretty face I'm taking a break to follow him. I want more of JMA and MINT though.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
SERIOUSLY???  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

THEY'RE JUST TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!  :dance1:  :dance1:

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@fanny
I feel the same way about James Ji. I want to watch his work and acting skills and learn more about
him then come to my own conclusion on whether I like him or not...not by having it shoved down my throat lol!
Which is what is happening right now.  I think he is cute and tall and his acting is ok for Puttipat. He did well in the
end at KCR when he spoke up to the Grandmas for Ronnapee tho! I have yet to see the sexy smoldering look
in his eyes...

hippo

sarNie Adult
JMA and Chalida look so cute and good on the cover. 

Chalida is gorgeous in that pic of her with the flower! 
love her hair there to. 

thanks so much for sharing all the pics =))

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@hippo

I agree! N'Mint looks fab in that pic. I wish they'd leave her hair down more often for the lakorns and in photo shoots.
I was sad that P'Nok didn't let her wear that gorgeous satin peach dress with her hair did perfectly too in the lakorn or in the group pics.
That would def do justice to her aura and beauty!
I mean, I could tell just by looking at JMA's face and eyes that he was really into her wearing that dress. He seemed more possesive and
proud to be standing next to his nang aek hehe! And it did not look like a promo or acting to me lol. That's a what you see is what you
get moment for sure! I hope you know which pics/peach satin dress I am referring to btw...

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
I am sorry if my comments are all over the place and if I am commenting about certain things
in the wrong place. . . these are just some thoughts I was holding on to that I had to release
or else I'd go bonkers lol. Sorry in advance asianfuse!

fanny

sarNie Adult
@itzdao
Yes! I want to see his talent not his pretty face. So far he hasn't shown any just yet. Thai people craved for his adorable baby face not his talent. I like him because got the look and the height, but I need to see what he got too. Waiting for Ruk Surit so I can determine whether he's good or not. On the other hand, JMA has shown more that he can definitely act.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ruk surit won't doesn't seem promising-- he just needs another lakorn with Bella since they're chemistry was strong in Puttipat and it was the lakorn that made him a superstar overnight.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Penelope said:
Ruk surit won't doesn't seem promising-- he just needs another lakorn with Bella since they're chemistry was strong in Puttipat and it was the lakorn that made him a superstar overnight.
I agree, I think Jiranee should pair up again since they were hot and Im sure still hot atm. I'm surprised they didn't pair up right after their series was over.

Everyone looks great in this magazine.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
James J & Bella will eventually pair up again.
I love the cover! James and Mint look just GORGEOUS there! I like the dark hair color on Mint, it fits her a lot!