Mint Chalida (IN vol. 11 no. 255 October 2015)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like the close up...but not the first pic. She looks like she wanted to cry in the first picture. I truly like her hair. One close up pic, too much makeup on. She's not a dark girl they should used something to match her skin tone... one need to make her face any whiter than it should be.

saki

sarNie Adult
She looks really pretty. Btw this is weird but I like Chalida's nose. It's really straight and she has a nice profile.

This photo shoot is a lot better than the one where she was wearing that rug lol.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
saki said:
She looks really pretty. Btw this is weird but I like Chalida's nose. It's really straight and she has a nice profile.

This photo shoot is a lot better than the one where she was wearing that rug lol.
She does have a nice profile but I always loved her nose because its a bit crooked on the top so i thought it was cute hahah

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mint is glowing. I can't figure out which is my favorite. The first pic looks cool to me because the flowers look like part of the dress.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
This was shot months ago!!! I was surprised when I saw this yesterday, but this shoot is her best by far. She is stunningly beautiful in here without loads of makeup packed onto her face, and everything is just on point.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
xcinsationalx said:
Whenever I see Mint looking fabulous is magazines like this, I just wonder why the heck the channel they won't cast her in a lakorn where she gets to look all glamorous 

Mint is very beautiful and I would love to see her glammed up!!!