MING DAO (183club) so HOOOOOT :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
psshhhhh.....N-O!!! HE'S MINE!!!! MINEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MIND DAO!!! *goes on my tippy toes and kisses him*

Muahahahahah.....NOW he's all mine!!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Is Ming Dao and Qiao En a couple in real life ?
I think I've read it somewhere but i'm not sure ... >.<

chenchy

sarNie Egg
no, they are not a couple because their company doesn't allow them to be :(
plus, i think qiao en has already a BF,but i read somewhere that they broke up ...

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
clu3less said:
i love ming dao!

i fell in love with him after watching prince turns to frog
[post="143057"][/post]​

*YAHHH*
same here!

except...i havent seen it in awhile, so im sort of OVAAAAA that ming dao man, lol.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
yep after watching, prince turns to frog, i just fell in love with him. at first i wasn't going to watch it, because the cast seem uninteresting. but i am glad that i did, cuz his pictures don't do him any justice, he is so much hotter on screen. i got so addicted that i finished the drama in like three days. i like how he smiles and how he has that stare, it just so cute.

because of him i am addicted to 183 club as well.

chenchy

sarNie Egg
me toooo i LOVE 183CLUB !!!
after watching prince turn to frog, i liked ming dao, but now, i prefer Shaowei , he is sooooooooooooo cute, funny, charming !! and his smile make me flyyy :D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahhh I love Ming Dao he is cute and have an awesome voice wehn I first watched Prince who turns into a frog I was sooo obsessed after I stopped watching I was like "over" him for a while then I went and watch....Heaven's Gown (I think....the one with Cyndi in it lol) and I fell back in love with him he so hot in there =)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
you traitors!! dont worry ming dao...i will and forever will love you.

(*note...i was jk about the traitor thing....please dont hit me)