Min Peechaya, Mike Pirath, & Tangmo Pataritda (FINALE WEDDING MAGAZINE vol. 1 no. 5 November 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Credits for the cover: Finale's website (www.finaleweddingstudio.com)

Once again, I only know one person so far: Mike. Will edit the title once I find out the names of the two girls. They're pretty. But their dresses are even prettier. :D The dresses aren't my style, but wowie, they're amazing! The first girl's prettier, but it seems like the second girl's dress stands out more hehe. Mike...gosh, I can never find this gal attractive - whoops, I meant to say, "this guy." :lol: He's just...not handsome... Sorry, but he's so feminine-looking... >_< But despite Mike's girly looks, this is still a beautiful cover. But seems like he has better "chemistry" with the first girl...hehehe the second gal is so far apart from them! xD

Reactions: D~D

Asy

sarNie Immature
The left one is Min Peechaya, I think the other one is Tangmo? Oh, actually I still can't recognized Tangmo lol. Anyway, since Min's here, I really want to see the inside pictures!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
The left one is Min Peechaya, I think the other one is Tangmo? Oh, actually I still can't recognized Tangmo lol. Anyway, since Min's here, I really want to see the inside pictures!
Yep, the girls are Min P. and Tangmo and i love Min's dress more.
Wow, Min looks so different here. I didn't even know it was her until you two said it, and now I can tell it's her by her mouth. :lol: Tangmo is more recognizable. I edited the title. Thanks, you two! :D

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
i like the second girl's dress more...it's sexy in the back. while min's dress has that little girl's bow. Remove that and everything will be pretty!

Mike's lucky. lol.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wow... Perfect 4 the holiday. I love all these glitter that sparks. AmaZing !!!! I wonder when will Min confirm about BanSaiThong???