Min Pechaya (HER WORLD Vol.13 No.148 June 2016)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
is it just me or Min got skinnier??? :( but nonetheless she still looks beautiful like always :icon12::icon12::icon12:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
is it just me or Min got skinnier??? :( but nonetheless she still looks beautiful like always :icon12::icon12::icon12:
I think she did get skinnier. I think she's just stress out. I don't know if I've told you yet, but she has her jewelry business, her family's business, magazine shoots, events, and filming. Weir also said on a recent interview that he wants her to not work so much because she gets sick. In her latest events with James Ma, her voice sounded very coarse too.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
She's normally too skinny to me but it does look like she lost even more weight. She's still gorgeous though!
I think she did get skinnier. I think she's just stress out. I don't know if I've told you yet, but she has her jewelry business, her family's business, magazine shoots, events, and filming. Weir also said on a recent interview that he wants her to not work so much because she gets sick. In her latest events with James Ma, her voice sounded very coarse too.
I know omg she was already skinny but shes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too skinny now :( I mean look at her recent pics, all I see is bones she seriously need some more meat lol :facepalm: