mietophoum dvd online store

khm3rAng3L

sarNie Egg
Has anybody purchased from mietophoum online store before?.....website http://mietophoum.com/
I purchased some khmer dvds and cds from them like a month ago and still haven't heard anything and i tried to contact them through email and phone but no answer. Do you guys have any suggestions?...

russe

sarNie Adult
they used to have that store in Long Beach and now its closed down. I don't think you should order anything from there. order from angkorwat.com, it safer.

somp9

sarNie Adult
If you buy thai movie from Angkorwat.com, do they send you with Original or copy? especially for Mayura production.
I'm thinking to buy Ann T and Mart movie that dubbed by Mayura, so i'm not sure if it original or not?

akanin

sarNie Elites
If you buy thai movie from Angkorwat.com, do they send you with Original or copy? especially for Mayura production.
I'm thinking to buy Ann T and Mart movie that dubbed by Mayura, so i'm not sure if it original or not?
You should purchase from Mayura...support their company! :lol:

ms.b

sarNie Egg
Has anybody purchased from mietophoum online store before?.....website http://mietophoum.com/
I purchased some khmer dvds and cds from them like a month ago and still haven't heard anything and i tried to contact them through email and phone but no answer. Do you guys have any suggestions?...
yes i have order from them about 3 years ago and never again. i had order several lakorns and it took them almost 1 month or 2 for my item to arrive and it was in bad quality as well. i tried calling and emailing. i think some how i got to them through email. so good luck

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I've ordered Khmer CDs like many many moons ago.. the service is VERY SLOW!!!! I ordered a lot at that time and it wasn't until I contact them that they told me they didn't have some of the things I want which I had already paid for. Bad Bad. So guys, don't buy from that site.

If you want Original Mayura I know that the following site carries them:

www.mayuravoiceproduction.com - of,course the originals but I don't know how their service is like.
www.angkorwat.com - originals but the price is higher than from the direct Mayura site, perhaps their service is better and faster because they deal with online business?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know for others Cies but i wanted to try angkorwat again and i've ordered 2 lakorns dubbed by Ntry because i thought they sell originals and not, i have copy! so don't order ntry in angkorwat, if you prefer mayura order to MVP it's better and cheaper.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i don't know for others Cies but i wanted to try angkorwat again and i've ordered 2 lakorns dubbed by Ntry because i thought they sell originals and not, i have copy! so don't order ntry in angkorwat, if you prefer mayura order to MVP it's better and cheaper.
For real? Angkorwat sell dubs of Ntry? I thought it was all original. Hmmm

Areeya

sarNie Adult
mayuravoiceproduction.com is closed...i think their business is shut down...man...i want their old thai lakorn...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
yes, real. i have copy instead of original. so desapointed. i've ordered "pky lome char meight" and "koo snaeh sak som"
Maybe they ran out of the originals? Even so, they should note that in the listing or discount the price.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
when i've ordered them, ntry's website hasn't updated their website yet and i really want to have the tangmo's lakorn.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
ntry just update the site. I like the company site. The disc is original and good quality and product in wrap.
The only thing is i can't find Oil and Bua lakorn. I don't think they dubbed it.
Anyway I order often from the site. the service is good.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i have mart and ann lakorn..i bought it straight from the mayura store..for the other site mietophoum, the store is still open but it just moved to a different location..i have met the guy who sells them cuz i order my brother wedding invitation from them..for mayura they had change their website..if you guys want anything from mayura store tell me and ill go and search for it if u gals want me too