MidWest Snow Storm

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Well if you're living somewhere lets say Milwaukee then you're lucky, right? WRONG! We're getting hit with a foot plus of snow. Everything are closed and people are stuck inside the house... :(

Quarter

Tell me about it.
do you mean stuck in the drive way? good thing i was driving my sister's car so i made it to work safe and back safe! her car is a little Toyota but it's the shit in the snow.... but umm, it's scary out there. I HATE WISCONSIN.

Nameless

N i n j a
damn, if only it works that way here in Canada. we always get more than 11 inches of snow and only a few places are closed.

donna

sarNie Adult
i almost got stuck in the snow but i'm a pro now so i know what to do, haha. i didn't have work today so that made me very happy! but i had to go to walmart to get a shovel. i need it to unbury my car tomoro. that is going to suck

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I'm in Indiana and it's not snowing. Nothing but thunderstorm, lightning, thunder, and incessant fog for the last 2 days. The fog spooks me, especially in the dark when I'm driving to work. Watched too many thai horror movies.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
man it was tiring shoveling all that snow!! once i shovel the sidewalk it kept on coming down and i decide to stop. lol. Love the snow but hate shoveling it

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i saw tha snow on live webcam it was so cool!!! too bad i never got a chance to play in it yet i guess i will one day id only snows in dreamworld here haha

bugsy

sarNie Adult
We're not getting as much snow as Milwaukee, but I slipped on ice this morning. Good thing no one was looking.