Midnight Secret [oneshot]

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ...even an old lady like me can't type those LOL...i'll have a nose bleed for sure

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
1 more year then I'm not an underage anymore... :lol:

since this oneshot is complete, I might be able to update my 2 ongoing fics this week... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg ...even an old lady like me can't type those LOL...i'll have a nose bleed for sure
nose bleed? I'll supply you with lots and lots of tissue... :loool:

I don't know but I find writing this kind of stories very entertaining... :rolleyes: if I'm bored with my life again, I'll make another oneshot... maybe they could do it in the beach or something... :loool: I may use other characters from other lakorn... maybe kawee and narin next time... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
holy mother of god ... that was so intense. can't believe i pass through and read it too :blush:
--- MAROON 5 KICK BUTT !!! the sisters feel a bit dirty lately .. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my dear donna...that was freaking hotttttttttttttttttt....i had to take breaks in between the reading :loool:

LMAO sajenna..thats just funny...innocent eh?! not til you read all of this huh??... take it this is the lesson of the day!!! :loool:

donna the black spoilers only tempt the innocent ones to read even more...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO "try?"..i think you had already accomplish more than that... as you can see some of us readers are speechless :lol: jaws dropping ...craving for more :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. where was moh when this fiction was post. LOl :loool:
speaking of lemon, Moh didn't share any of her pictory with me yet. LOl

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO "try?"..i think you had already accomplish more than that... as you can see some of us readers are speechless :lol: jaws dropping ...craving for more :loool:
craving for more, huh? :lol: don't worry, I have a hundred of lemon story spinning in my head.... :loool: just give me time to put it into words... :lol:
bad me, I'm such a naughty girl...
:blush:

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
haha, your story..... i'm speechless. :lol:
but it's my first time i don't need to worry my parents suddenly break in, because they don't understand english, LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^i hope you liked my story.... :lol:

anyway, my next oneshot would probably be about vampires and angels... might need to do some research about that first before writing it... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha me too sarn....i was wondering wat it meant the whole time....i didnt get wat kind of story it was.....hahah....but now we know

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol oneshot..two shot..it all means one thing....

take a guess..(*the prize is getting more oneshots) :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oneshot means short story... it's supposed to be only 1 chapter long but in this story, I divided the 1 chapter into two... I shall edit the post and make it into 1 chapter then... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg....where has my innocent donna gone....lmao...when i read this...my mouth dropped....we both are still too young for this lol....i dont' know how to describe this...it was hot and amazing...WOW :D i feel so speechless after reading this :loool: