Midnight Secret [oneshot]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have a oneshot story on my head and it keeps on bothering me these past couple of days... it's a lemon story... :rolleyes: my imagination went out of control... I can't even update my 2 ongoing fics cause this story keeps on popping in my head... :lol: so blame this one for not having an update on my coffee story and the daddy story... :lol: this oneshot features Harit and Soriya... the setting is on Harit's island...

Midnight Secret
His midnight secret is about to be revealed...

The frosty ocean breeze that could make a feeble body shiver started to enter through Harit’s open bedroom window. The white curtains that were propped on the window sill started to move gracefully as the breeze was brushing upon them. Because of the absence of the majestic moon tonight, his room was engulfed by total darkness. Harit, who was lying on the bed, fumbled to the side table and switch on the lamp shade. The dim light started to illuminate the little portion of the room. Taking a glimpse on his alarm clock, Harit finally knew that the night would soon fade away. It was already midnight. Decent sleep was quite rare to him nowadays. Something or should I say someone was making him awake until midnight.

Harit pushed the thick quilt that was covering his body. Wearing only a thin piece of clothing, the cold ocean breeze started to bump unto his muscular body. The cold wind isn’t helping either, he thought. His body was experiencing intense heat. The kind of heat that is hard to make it cool down. It was all because of her.

Ever since he dominated Soriya’s innocent body, he couldn’t stop thinking about her. The beautiful features of her face, her strawberry scented long wavy hair, her gorgeous body, everything about her seems so perfect and beautiful to him. Looking at her drives him crazy but thank God it is not very obvious. The thought of Soriya lying beside him made him burn. He could feel his cock starting to hardened. Minutes passed, his hardened member started to spring to life. He was having an erection, a painful but pleasurable erection. To reduce the pain, he made his way towards the bathroom and hurriedly ran to the shower. He couldn’t take it anymore. The pain was intensifying.

Harit pulled his pajama down and wrapped his hand around his painfully erected cock. He moved his hand up and down slowly, thinking that it would ease the pain. He was imagining that Soriya was kneeling before him inside the shower and doing the task to him. Thinking about that made it even painful.

“Uuuhhhh…. So…ri…ya…This is all your fault….� Harit moaned as he continued stroking his member. Cum started coming out from the tip of his cock and some was spilled on his hand. Soriya was the sole reason why he’s been like this in the past couple of nights.

Without even taking off his shirt, he twisted the shower knob and icy cold water started to penetrate through his skin pores. Cold water has been a big help to him. It gradually reduces the pain and his hardened member calmed down once again. After the cold shower, he changed into some fresh clean clothes and made his way back to his bed, trying to get some sleep.

On the other room, Soriya was in a deep sleep. Her mind is in the state of dreaming. She was having a dream about Harit. Ever since Harit found out that Soriya was not really the cause of his brother’s death, he had been treating her so well. The fierce Harit that Soriya once met turned into a nice Harit who is willing to do everything as long as she will forgive him. Harit thought that Soriya will never forgive him but he was wrong. Soriya had already forgiven him and she is now on the stage of forgetting the past.

Unknown to Harit, Soriya is secretly watching him jogging on the shore every morning. The view of the ocean in the early morning was astounding but the view of Harit jogging topless on the shore is far more breathtaking. Whenever she sees sweat lingering on Harit’s well-built muscular body, Soriya would shiver with lust and desire.

Soriya’s wonderful dream was interrupted when she suddenly felt stuffy. She opened her window to let the cold wind in. Since she felt that her throat was a bit dry, she decided to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water.

Harit kept on twisting and turning on his bed. Thinking about other things has been hard for him. He tried to avoid thinking about Soriya but his thoughts would always drag him back to her. He was in heat again and he could feel another painful erection. While lying on his bed, Harit pulled his pajama down to his knees and started stroking his hard cock again.

“Uuuuhhhh…. Soriya…� He moaned softly. Harit didn’t have the slightest idea that Soriya was only a few steps away from him and heard him moan her name.

Soriya was passing through Harit’s bedroom when she heard him say her name. She stopped for a while in front of Harit’s door. Seconds later, she heard Harit whispering her name again. Curiosity was the reason why she decided to open Harit’s door. Soriya opened the door slowly and gently that Harit didn’t even notice it. Soriya was shocked on what she just saw. Harit was lying on his bed; his head was resting on a pillow, pajamas down and his hand was caressing his cock. Soriya was starting to feel hot seeing Harit masturbating. The fire on her body inflamed more when he heard him moaning her name. The hem of her underwear was starting to get wet. Soriya shivered with intense lust. She couldn’t take it anymore.

Soriya didn’t know how she got inside Harit’s room. All she remembered was she was standing in front of his door, watching Harit doing his private “hobby� and the next thing she knew she was already inside his room, still watching him but now closer. Soriya gently closed the door and even locked it. As if she already something that must not be interrupted would occur.

Harit, on the other hand, smelled something familiar. Strawberry. He stopped what he was doing and lifted his head up. There she was, standing at the edge of the bed, looking at him nervously. Harit didn’t know what to do. He hurriedly took a pillow and covered his member. Did she saw and heard everything? He thought. When Soriya saw Harit covering his private part, Soriya came back to her senses and looked away.

“I-I’m sorry… I should have knocked first…� She apologized and turned her direction to the door. Soriya was about to leave the room when Harit spoke again. He had something on his mind.

“Stay!� His authoritarian voice echoed in the room. Good thing they were both alone in the island tonight and nobody heard Harit’s loud voice. Soriya stopped and froze.
“What I mean is…please…stay…� Harit’s voice calmed down. His tone of voice almost sounds like begging.

“I…can’t stay…You’re doing something that I shouldn’t see…� Soriya lied. She still hasn’t turned her direction back to Harit’s bed. If she’d look back at him, she’ll definitely lose control and she might as well join his little show. Her nipples were already hardened and her underwear was soaking wet. Just by looking at Harit, she was already aroused.

“Please stay… Just a couple of minutes…� He begged. When Soriya looked back to him to complain, Harit already took off the pillow that was covering his cock and his hand was back in action again. He was looking at Soriya straight to her eyes. Soriya could see intense lust in his eyes. But did she know that Harit could also see a feverish desire in her eyes too? Harit knew she badly wants him and he badly wants her as well.

“Uuuuhhhh….Soriya….Soriya….� Harit moaned sexily as he ran his hand on his erected member. Soriya was looking intensely at him and Harit looked at her as well. Her body started to shiver and her pulse was rising. Soriya shut her eyes and bit her lower lip. She was about to lose control. Harit was still doing a little show in front of her. There’s only 2 outcomes, it’s either Soriya will leave the room or she’ll stay and spend a lustful night with him.

Soriya finally lose her control. Heat was all over her body. She felt as if a volcano erupted inside of her and the hot lava was slowly running through her veins. Soriya made her way to Harit’s bed and placed herself on top of him. Their faces were very close to each other. Harit gave her a sexy devilish smile. Dreams really do come true , Harit thought.

Soriya placed her wet lips on his. Harit cupped her face with his clean hand and deepened the kiss. He feverishly responded to Soriya’s kiss. They were kissing each other with timeless passion. Soriya opened her lips a little so Harit could have full access to her tongue. Their tongues intertwined with each other in their lustful kiss. Soriya ran her hand down to Harit’s cock and started to stroke it slowly. Harit parted his lips from her and looked down to his member.

“Uuuuhhh… Don’t stop…� He requested. Soriya started to lick his lips as her hand started to stroke Harit’s member faster. Soriya started trailing kisses down to Harit’s neck. Although the cold breeze was circulating around the room, Harit was drenched with sweat. Soriya could see his hard muscles through his thin clothing. She ran her other hand inside Harit’s shirt and gently caressed his hard muscles. Releasing his member, Soriya took off Harit’s shirt slowly, their eyes were locked together. When she finally took off his shirt, she threw it on the floor and began kissing him once again. She kissed him hungrily on the lips and trailed down to his neck. Soriya was giving little kisses on Harit’s chest and she started to run her tongue on his nipple. She continued to kiss him down until she reached his member. Harit’s pajama was still on so Soriya took it off for him. She started to kiss the tip of his member. Harit was in heat. He didn’t know that Soriya was good in bed. Soriya was surprised on what she just did. It was her first time doing this and it never crossed to her mind to do something as…dirty as this. Soriya kissed his full length and she started to bring his member to her mouth. Harit was in heaven.

“Uuuuhhhh…. Soriya… uuuhhhh….� He was moaning in so much pleasure as Soriya was exploring every inch of his cock with her tongue. Before Harit could spill his juice on her mouth, Soriya crawled up and kissed him once again. Harit wanted to shift their position, making him on top and Soriya was the one lying on the bed. Soriya remembered the day when Harit forced to enter her. The thought of that scene made her tremble. She was not ready that day and she was still scared of him but now, it’s a totally different case. She is willing to give herself to him. She would make him explore every inch of her body and she knew she would experience pure pleasure with him this time.

Harit started to kiss Soriya lustfully. Their tongues met once again in their intimate love play. Harit ran down his hand inside Soriya’s oversized shirt and was unhooking her bra. In a fraction of a second, her bra was unhooked. Harit took it off and threw it on the floor. It landed beside his damp shirt. He parted his lips from her and started to kiss her on her earlobe down to her neck. Harit literally ripped off her shirt, making her ample breasts exposed. Her nipples were hardened now and they look so inviting to him. Without hesitation, Harit ran his tongue on her nipple and his finger was playing with the other one. His tongue on her sensitive nipple drove her wild. The foreign sensations that she was experiencing right now was truly remarkable.

“Uuuuhhhh….Harit….please....don’t….� Soriya moaned. Her mind was not functioning properly. She was supposed to say “don’t stop� but she can’t even finish her sentence because of Harit. He was now aggressively sucking her nipple. He also did that to the other one. After playing with Soriya’s breasts, Harit continued to kiss her down. He playfully encircled his tongue around her navel and went down more. Soriya was still wearing her pajama so Harit slowly pulled it down. When Harit saw her panty, she knew she was ready for him. Her underwear was already soaking wet with her juice. Harit once again kissed her navel and began trailing kisses until he reached his wet underwear. He used his teeth to pull Soriya’s panty down. When Soriya was fully naked before him, he spreaded Soriya’s legs more so he can have a full view of her pussy. His eyes widened at the sight he just saw. Her pussy was soaking wet now. Harit caressed her private part gently with his hand. His hand was wet with her juice instantly and he even licked some of it.

“Baby…you taste so sweet…� He told her seductively as he was still caressing her pussy. Soriya was in heaven as he was caressing her most sensitive part. Never in her entire life did she felt anything like this. When Harit raped her, he didn’t do anything like this, he just plunged himself into her and that’s it. This time, Harit was actually giving her a better treatment.

Harit started to lick her wet pussy. He tasted every bit of her and he likes the way she tastes. Soriya moaned in so much pleasure. Harit started to thrust his tongue inside of her. Soriya moaned Harit’s name so loud. Good thing, they don’t have any neighbors on the island or else they would definitely hear her responses to Harit’s actions. Harit went back up to give her another lustful kiss. Soriya was reaching his cock and started to stroke it once again, aggressively. While still kissing each other, Harit inserted a finger into her opening and thrust it back and forth aggressively. Since their lips were sealed with each other, they were moaning on their kiss. Harit inserted again another finger to her pussy. Now, 2 fingers were pumping in and out of her. Harit took his fingers out of her and licked them sexily. Soriya found him very seductive when he licked his fingers in front of her. Soriya let go of his cock and she spreaded his legs wider for him. She was telling him that she was now ready for him. Harit nodded. In one fluid motion, Harit entered her. Soriya moaned at the top of her lungs. The feeling was relatively different than the last time. Last time, it hurts so much but this time, it felt so….amazingly wonderful. Harit started to thrust slowly so she can adjust to his length.

“Uuuuhhhh….Faster…Harit…..Faster…� Soriya requested. She wanted Harit to go faster so he sped up. He was plunging into her aggressively. The bed was squeaking so loud and was also moving with their rythm. While he was pumping himself inside of her, he kept on kissing and licking Soriya’s lips. They were both in ecstasy. Soriya reached her orgasm first and Harit followed. He pulled himself out and lay on the bed, beside Soriya. Both were sweating and panting so hard. Harit grabbed the quilt and wrapped it around their naked bodies. He pulled Soriya closer to him and cuddled her.

“You were great…� He sexily whispered to his lover. Soriya chuckled. She gave him again another lustful kiss. Harit was in heat again. Soriya could feel that he was having another erection. She stopped kissing him before he loses his control once again.

“Go to sleep now, Harit… You will cook breakfast for me tomorrow…� She said playfully to him. Harit pulled her even closer to him and he smiled. They both dozed off in each others hands.

------------------------------------------------------------
this song inspired me to write this oneshot... :lol:

Secret - Maroon 5 <--- click if you want to listen to it...

pze

sarNie Adult
girl this is crazy short....lolz.....i cant wait for more....hurry back n reveal some more....lolz

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah ..k his secrets happens only at midnight...

my wild guess... he loves to do "it"?? :ph34r: :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
LMAO....that gave me a good laugh....lolz.....that would be interesting.....lolz....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoooooooo was this wat u were talkin about donna.. eeeeeeeeeek .. hmmmmmmmmm hehe xp .. ooooooo its gonna be stamy ateam 69 like my dream the other nite.. hahaha xp .. it was super steamy xp .. lalalalala..

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolzz ya' know why we can figure the secret out ? because our mind is in the gutter hahahaha ...we soo funnie.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah ..k his secrets happens only at midnight...

my wild guess... he loves to do "it"?? :ph34r: :loool:
:loool: .. with Aum holding them TR0JAN -- no way his secret is safe. Lol ..
at midnight, he'll come out to hunt for his prey to do the deed :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
poor umm..it was just one pose..with the condom (s)...now has been deemed as the guy that...
"loves to do it" :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
holy macro......... Harit, you naughty man!
lol.. they should have included this scene in JRL. :clap:

....... when you say the "C" word describing Harit's ahem... I imagine it to be a massive member. lol...

for some people I can never say the C word.. to describe a guy's you know what. I can say the D word, but I can't say the C word! I had a hard time just reading it. :loool: