Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn....ive been waiting....hehe.......

like ceci quoted "he rather die in her hand then to die without her near him...." that was my favorite line........

this is too good i cant believe its coming to an end.....

keep it coming sarn

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
*sniff, sniff* =*)

that was bittersweet.......... I'm happy that he is showing so much emotions towards her.... I hope they run away together!! Forget that awful mansion....

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Finally the update!!! :yahoo:

However it was very sad :( and why the mother is so selfish, doesn't she want her son to be happy?
It also very romantic at the last part, but sarn! wont you do something with the bi*** Rina, I really cant take it anymore!
Pls stop tutoring me!

pze

sarNie Adult
ami u already watched bkst......i need to go do that too....hehe...i was up till 5am....lolz....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep me and ceci lol..and liz too..but then she had to run off to school...

i actually woke up an hr early to wait..but then it didnt play at 530 my time..i thought it was...i guess i miscalculated the time..actually i did lol..stupid me..anyhow i had the website running..since 3ish..and i was tossing and turning due to my pain....but i was listening....and i was bout to give up when suddenly at 620 i heard punchs' song came on...half asleep and half awake..boy did it get up in a quickness..lol i think ive repeated myself..sound like a broken record now... :lol:

i didnt know SarN was up stalking aff neither lol...

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. she was? .. that mean, she didn't sleep well today b/c she was up writing MM all night too ..

ah, we make her work so hard for us without thinking too much about her need.
that's what happen when you're in demand of something. :blush: .. ** shove aff to sarN to makeup for all these demand*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^haha. she was? .. that mean, she didn't sleep well today b/c she was up writing MM all night too ..

ah, we make her work so hard for us without thinking too much about her need.
that's what happen when you're in demand of something. :blush: .. ** shove aff to sarN to makeup for all these demand*

lol ceci..yea we can shove aff to SarN...her motivation!!! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i would update tonight but i got distracted , talking to darvil about ..SW ..ect ..serious talking soo lol...this had to push a side

cecilia

Staff member
what? ..you're thinking of selling sarnworld for real. DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THE MONEY WITH ME.

but no, i hope not, i came to love it too much to have you sell us off to some stranger out there. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
no silly lol..it tec talk ..sever ..ftp ..script ..the boring stuff i have to bear with darvil lol...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL SarN..i was gonna say..for real...i dont like strangers much..im so used to this site now its my daily dose...a must have must go must do...one day without it..gosh i cant even imagine!... :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, tech talk. hopefully, things will be okay after so many downfall. blame on him leaving us for a few wks or so. LOl

pze

sarNie Adult
o lol....for a min there i was gonna say selling sw.....since i only caught cecis....lol......

cecilia

Staff member
i'm done with the teaser.
the size is quite big for quality wise,
link probably won't work until another hour at ateamforum youtube ja.

sad, no update today :(

pze

sarNie Adult
i no ceci.....i hope theres an update later today or something....i miss reading this......

n ur done with the teaser.....yay....lolz.....i wanna see this.....for sure