Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
so many questions again. if she is not seyla and master daughter, whose her father then? i wonder if seyla was rape by Teerapat?
aum heart is bleeding just like his dream. I bet now he's a full demon/vamp, he might show it to rina and she might change her mind in marrying him. hahah...
^chinky, not bad of a theory. he should rush to her side, and TRY to protect her with these kind of form :loool:

as for PRISANA not being the father daughter's? --- i think she is just b/c of the blood/human theory.
the CHEATING man is just a setup to make the dad misunderstood, perhaps Seyla is sad for that, wondering around the lake, and that's when MRS. N took the opportunity to drown her --- b/c the cheating man start to have feeling for Seyal? better to put out the fire before it burst :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know sure fooled me too..

anyhow ..what if prisana is the masters daughter..but then there was a setup between whats his face...teerapat as if he did do something to seyla..maybe they drugged her...and the next thing she was found in bed with teerapat??..months later shes pregnant and they make seyla have doubt bout who fathers the baby..cause then teerapat is also umms dad..now then they will be related for reals...ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

pze

sarNie Adult
its so quiet today....i wonder if were going to get an update tonite.....

i miss vampire aum n prisana....plus their love for eachother.....hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i plan too but it seen that i was busy some of the day already but i will finsh it no later then this coming week

cecilia

Staff member
Lately, i'm having the ATEAM FEVER again. so i'm thinking, i gonna try to put together a short teaser for this fiction too. i kindda have the concept in my head, just need to find more detail vdo or something to work with ..even find the song that i LOVE to go with it too.let's just hope my outcome turn out good.

so can't wait for this to end and ateam bgst to start.

pze

sarNie Adult
no update yet.... :( :( :(

ceci....keep them teasers coming....i cant wait to watch more....

ateam fever is always good....lolz...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN...the weekend just came and gone..and still no update..botun is airing later at 530am...so its not gonna end til next week eh?

lol...i was busy myself..and in pain..so i wasnt here to bug ya! :rolleyes:

anyhow pleaseeeee update soon..you see you have an audience out here..waiting ...waiting..to find out what rina and ms nawahdee and that teerapat guy will do next.. :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
“..Aum! You transformed ! It dangerous ! The moon isn‘t up !..” her face was in complete horror by the sight of the white skinned demon ! He was nearly a mountain and his muscular body was visible thru the ripped cloth. She was frighten ! He tower above her with furious eye , the vein along his neck and arm was solid green , his chest rise and fall rapidly , the fangs reach passes his chin and his fist tighten .

His voice was strong , almost unrecognized and said “..my body changes itself ..”

“..vampire can only transform during the full moon and at night , it dangerous to let your true form get expose to daylight . You can die !..”

“..death doesn’t scar me !!..“ he shouted and turn around , he stomp the nearly broken table , it snap in half under his feet and he throw his head back and roar loudly as possible into the open air . The glass window vibrate and nearly burst if Ms. Nawahdee didn’t shout “ ..stop it ! !!!..”

His rumble decrease as he fall to his knee , his head hang down and said , “ ..mother , I wish to be human ..”

Ms. Nawadee watch his back side and notice the trembling of his body and wonder if her son is crying ? “..don’t be ridiculous ! It impossible !..” she take several step forward and place a hand on his shoulder and ask “..your pride as a vampire had always been strong , why all the sudden you wish to be human ?

“..I-I want her to come back . She probable afraid of me and hate me. If I were human , perhaps she will give me a chance ..”

“ ..who ?..”

“..Prisana ..” he said softly and felt a thud in his heart . How it aches so much with just a whisper of her name .

Ms. Nawahdee was heated by the servant name ! Ah’ ..history had repeat itself indeed !! Twenty years ago Seyla rob her of a husband and now the daughter turn to rob her of a son ! Out of all the women in the world !! “..had you forgot what happen to your father because of one human girl ? They can not be trusted ! Soon she will run away just like your father ’s second wife ! ”

He pound his fist into the marble floor , causing it to crack and he rose but his back still facing his mother and said “ ..are you not a human ? You love father and willing to stay with him ..”

Ms. Nawahdee was speechless , the secret of her true inherited had been kept hidden for so long she almost forgotten that her son only know her as a ..human , little did he know she actually a ..vampiress . And had always been since birth. To reveal it now will only hurt him , because a vampire can only breed with human and his real father is not Mr. Nawahdee . “ ..but I’m difference ! Anyway , that human girl doesn’t want to be with you ! If she does , do you think she will return back to be a servant? ..”

It was true . The short time he had spend with Prisana mean nothing to her , even though he had change his way to please her but all his work had not been acknowledge or perhaps she had it in her mind not to open up her heart for him and that was all that he wanted . He had thought she felt the same way as him but it was all his wishful thinking !! “..she probable need some more time to sort thing out..” he was in denial , at least it give him hope.

She snorted “..forget about her ! We only need the heir she is carrying and nothing more ..”

“..I want my child and the mother ..”

“..think again ..” she smirked

He turn around with questioning eye , “ ..what do you mean !..”

“..unless you behave properly and marry Rina in peace , then Prisian can stay -- if not ..you know the consequence

“..is it necessary ?..”

“..It just a marriage .. nothing special..”

“ ..then why bother to have a wedding !..”

“..b-because ..it necessary !!..” she shouted , her eye bugle in seriousness

“..im only doing this because I want Prisana to stay with me ..forever ..”

“..of course ..” she smile , knowing she had won . Regardless of what kind of bargain she made with her son , Prisana will be force to leave the mansion after child birth . Now that Ms. Nawahdee know the true identity of this human girl, it had became to risky for the girl to live in the mansion any longer because if she dig into the past concerning ..Seyla , then the truth about Aum’s dad will be expose !! No. Ms. Nawhadee will not allow it to happen !

Aum sigh inward and suddenly his skin return back to normal and the fangs retreat . What had happen to his body was beyond his control. It had never happen before but ever since he been expose to …human’s emotion , his strength had became weaker and weaker . He no longer want to take his meal because when ever he sink his fangs into any of the mistress ’s neck , he thought about …Prisana and the blood became ..awful . He move swiftly pass his mother and exit the door . He lifelessly walk down the hallway in his torn cloth and felt exhausted . He had use up his strength during transformation and destroy the study room , it should never happen again . A vampire who transform without the moonlight can die if get expose to sunlight and what happen in the study room was beyond any of his understanding ! Perhaps , his father is right ..the black veil is indeed the pain in his heart and probable the death of him ! But even if the dream were true , he rather die in her hand then to die without her near him.

Prisana was order by Nana to collect the dirty laundry from all mistress ‘s chamber and wash it all by high noon . She had take several trip back and fore between the backyard and the chamber . She want to avoid running into the demon down the hallway and after hearing the roar he made this morning , she is aware of his anger and if anything like before -- yes -- it best to avoid him. After she gather the last load of laundry she dump it into the basket outside and walk back inside the mansion to get some shade from the sun . She lean on the wall and close her eye to rest , her hand came up to softly rub the small mount . Only 4 more months left till the baby is born but it felt like a life time , she wonder if the child is a boy or a girl ? A smile form across her face but her eye remain close while imagining the baby feature. Suddenly she felt a warm breath close to her face and she recognize the male scent of the demon , she open her eye and stare into the green eye before her . Their face was just inches apart and she sigh , unaware of her hand was knock away and his was on her tummy.

“..I miss the both of you …so much ..” he whisper and search her eye for any sign of longing or at least a clue she miss him too but all he see was tear building up in the corner of her eye . Ah’ ..tear again ..she must be terrify of him ? His intention was not to frighten her and quickly said “ …please do not cry , I won’t hurt you nor will I shout ..” his hand came up to caress her cheek with his knuckle , his eye was sad and his brow arch . Then his mouth swoop down and capture her lip with a kiss that full with longing , then it became hungrily …it been so long ..he miss her to much that kissing is not enough !! He felt his fangs coming out and quickly pull back , his hand spread on her lip and search with worry eye for any sign of cut . He was relief when there was none .

“..wh-what are you doing here ?..” she stammer and turn to the side , trying to ignore the tender look on his face but his kisses had melt her heart and then she realize his hand on her tummy and she reach down to grab his wrist , pushing him away but his hand refuse to relocate .

His mouth came behind her ear and mummer soft word “..Prisana ..come back to me , please..” he kiss her hair , ear , cheek and forehead .

She close her eye to feel his warmth. She miss him too. Probably more than him . Unaware of her own action , she slowly nodded , her eye sparkle with tear and the demon smile endlessly and felt his heart was about to burst . Without another moment ’s of hesitation and before she can protest , he swept her into his arm and continue to carry her into their chamber . She clung onto his neck and look up into his face, then when she heard the door close she …startle . She was caught up in the moment ..and before she realize what was happening , he had already put her down on the bed and she move to sit up , she watch him remove his clothes …o’ how she miss his urgent passion ..but then she shook her head and said , “ ..we can’t ..”

He pause and lift his head to look at her , “ ..but….you ..nodded when I ask ..” his voice was disappointed and his smile drop .

“..I-I ..was I..” she didn’t know how to explain her action , she indeed want to be with him but at the same time guilt was building up inside , the possibility of them sharing the same father still linger in her mind .

“..Prisana, I want you ..I need you ..” he said softly , his eye begin to water and his arm spread wide , she saw the tear and was move by his words , she could not hold herself back any longer and run into his arm , he immediately close his arm tightly .

“..master .. I--I can’t---

“..shhh, do not talk ..please..”

“…but-- ” she felt his lips buried themselves in her hair . The muscular frame of his body against the length of her …

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ooh....prisana back in aum's arms...for now...but his mother is so grrr....i hope aum finds out the truth about her soon....thanks for the update sarn^^

cecilia

Staff member
awe. so sad, he rather die in her arm than to die alone .. :lmao: got me all teary.

prisana, knowing you commit the sin when really it is not, might as well go with the flow and call it sin. Lol ..
i love the update. it's so fulfilling --- just too bad, it end so abruptly on the good part too ..

please update soon ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OHHHHHHH thank you SarN...staying up late tonight was well worth it!!!...

awww shes back in THEIR chamber once again...i hope it stays that way for a moment...

like ceci..oh well she already thought of it as a sin...anyways its too late ..to turn back..shes already preggo lmao...shoot go with the flow already... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: agree with you ami... she's preggo anyway... there's no turning back...

woohoo!! she's back on their chamber again... I hope she won't leave him again...