Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^lol..oh i wish that is true..SarN..make them elope...lol..and wed later..since they are already having a baby together..a wedding later wouldnt make much difference..

i just hope that umm says those words to prisana..when will he learn that his girl want to hear those 3 lil words?? i think that when he does..prisana will fight to stay with him lmao..even if she still has doubt bout the possibility that they are siblings lmao..gosh..prisana..isnt thinking straight...and still isnt!

please update as soon as you can SarN! :p

cecilia

Staff member
wow.. before BGST air .. make me feel sad to let it go.
it was so addicting. my nightly medication.
though i get to see the real couple but i still so gonna miss this couple as well :(

arissa

sarNie Elites
Oh NO...Rina slapped poor prisana.. I hate Ms. Nawadee..dang who else knows her secret...hellz...someone have to come out and say something soon before..Aum marry that nasty witchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rina...thanks Sarn for the great update!

cecilia

Staff member
okay, so i was going through some painting today. came upon these ..
and all of them just remind me of vamp Aum.

and .. black veil turn white for wedding :lol:

Credit: deviantart

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh, ceci... ^_^ i love yangfan's art... one of watchers list at deviant ^_^

try to see Heise's art too... there's a sort of vampire art there and also Feimo's art... ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
hhaha. niki, me too. i love anime art. so beautiful .. and unreal .. but yet real .. LOl
there goes RINA --- luring in vamp AUM. so seductive. .. can you image it?

push RINA OVER, and PRISANA come in the picture. the innocent looking girl :lol:

lol .. nikki, like this one :blush:

i love love this one .. i can so see AUM in here :wub:

sorry for spamming with these arts, i can't wait for the update. so i have to kindda serve up my pictorial mind :loool:
this badboy is HOT :loool: .. remind me of vamp aum, piss off seeing his love one with Tai :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hhaha. niki, me too. i love anime art. so beautiful .. and unreal .. but yet real .. LOl
there goes RINA --- luring in vamp AUM. so seductive. .. can you image it?

lol .. nikki, like this one :blush:

waaaaaahhhhhh~!!!!!!! you posted my fav ^_^

this is my fav.... ^_^

and this one ^_^

hi5, ceci~! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i love those two too ..

i've changed my mind, top slutty girl can be RINA .. trying her hardest ..

i push her over and bring in PRISANA .. lifeless figure --- doing nothing, Aum just attract to her for some strange reason :

lol .. i like this one too .. i love that MANLY FACE :wub: kindda look like one of aum's picture.

these two? :p

also, the thing that i don't like about heise is that there's alot of GUY-GUY together. ruined my image of a perfect hot couple b/c there are some SEDUCTIVE anime .. would be better if it's a girl/guy .. :loool:

oh. i could so see this too .. vamp Aum ''COME HERE MY LITTLE PRISANA''-- i thirst for you :p
'PUNNY HUMAN, you suppose to serve me, not me come to you '' :loool:

that's it. i'll finish spamming for tonight .. as i wait patiently for the update .. :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
haha. i love those two too ..

i've changed my mind, top slutty girl can be RINA .. trying her hardest ..

i push her over and bring in PRISANA .. lifeless figure --- doing nothing, Aum just attract to her for some strange reason :

lol .. i like this one too .. i love that MANLY FACE :wub:

also, the thing that i don't like about heise is that there's alot of GUY-GUY together. ruined my image of a perfect hot couple :blush:

lmao XD that's the reason why i like about her.... >.< she likes SHOUNEN-AI so much.... heeheehee... XD

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. the hissing face with the fang strap out .. yes. -- manipulate his eyes and then add fang on to make it looks VAMP AUM ^^