Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
sarN,tell him you have aff so he needs to leave you alone.
i hate them potential bf stalker .. actually, they think they're potential bf -- then become a stalker themselves w/out realizing :loool:

**i feel bad for you *** it's his fault that's why i didn't get my update today :angry: bad bad stalker. .. go away ***

pze

sarNie Adult
ceci hi5...u took the words rite out of my mouth......

sarn hopefully u can update soon....gosh i need to come camp outside ur house too to keep him away so.....hes keeping u from writting.....

tell him u already got enough stockers n campers u dont need him.....hes way behind in the list so just tell him to go home...

cecilia

Staff member
^that's right, in order to get to you, he needs to pass the wall of sisters :loool:
on top of that, if he looks good, then we'll let him go to see you b/c in order to pass it all, he need to beat his #1 contender :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
im typing right now . he not my boyfriend . just someone who want to be one . i can't get rid of him. i had promise to go see a moive with him with my little bro on satruday but then i had a cold feet because ..i should never give anyone hope right ? yeah , that wat my sister told me so i decided to make a run for it and he actually waited in his car for me to come out or go in . for nearly 5 hrs i think ..im not sure but when i turn into the street i see his car for like the 6th time so i reverse and drove away

sarN

sarNie Granny
Prisana and Le was outside when Tai struck the bell on the top tower, so they miss the meeting and Oni rush to tell them when it was over . When ever the bell is rung this mean all the servant must gather up in the east wing and Ms. Nawahdee had made an announcement , that the young master will marry Rina and the wedding will be held by the end of this month. Everyone was shock and some of the mistresses was angry ! They demand answer ! The demon was not home to wittiness the uproar among his mistresses . Ms. Nawahdee refuse to answer any question and told them to accept it ! She then went back to her chamber and slam the door . Rina was sitting on the bed , leg cross with a look of satisfaction on her face !

“..there ! Are you happy now ? ..”

Rina smile and said , “ ..thank you very much , mother ..”

“..I hope you keep your side of the bargain ..”

“..I will not reveal the secret to the young master, even though he should know the truth ..about his real father ..”

“..shut up !! Unless you want your life cut short !..”

“..you wouldn’t dare ! I’ll expose your secret ! I wonder how will the young mater react , to find out his mother is really a…vampiress and had an affair with a human man . O’ ..lets not forget about...Prisana. I’m sure the head master will be thrill to find his long lost daughter ..” Rina grin wickedly

“…we already made a deal ..”

“..but you haven’t make him agreed yet ..”

“..Aum will agreed…”

“..how can you be so sure ? ..”

“..I know his weakness. He will agreed..”

Rina smile and move off the bed , “ ..then , the secret will die with me ..” she left the room . Ms. Nawahdee turn around and stare at the close door , she was angry and fangs appear . The man was still in the room and said , “ ..you want me to get rid of her ..”

“..no, her father is in law enforcement . It to risky..”

“..will the young master agreed ..”

“..it just a simple wedding. It does not hold any significance toward him nor will it make any difference . For Human and their emotion , marriage is something to be cherish but for my son , it nothing . I will let her win this game but if she continue to play by the same rule , I will not stand aside and let a human control me.. ”

“…human or vampire , we all share the same emotion..”

“..what are you blabbering about ..”

“..the young master is not …emotionless …”

“..I raise him . I know what type of person he is ..”

“..We had known each other for years but do you know how I feel about you ?..”

“..enough , you should leave..”

“..I had told myself ..hundred of time . That one days you will return my feeling..”

“..that enough ..”

“..one day had turn into a life time . Your husband had it better than me , at least the woman he love had cherish him when she was alive but for me ..alive or dead it mean nothing to you ..”

“..I did not force you to stay with me . Its your own decision ..”

“..Yes. I’m a fool ..” he said softly and walk toward the door, he turn around but she turn the other way . There was saddens in his face when he left the room. The door was close and Ms. Nawahdee turn back , she had known this man for over 30 years . He had always been there for her when she needed his blood to survive , she had hide the secret from her son and made everyone believe she a human .

Only Mr. Nawahdee and Nana know she a vampiress ! Ms. Nawahdee and the head master are cousin ! They had fall in love with each other at a very young age and live together as lover . As years gone by , Mr. Nawahdee wanted an heir and she could not conceive but to make him happy she had hire 50 mistresses . During those time she was hurt to see her own husband in an arm of another woman . She understand it was the only way to produce a child because vampire can only breed with human . But as time goes by she became jealous and decided to get herself pregnant by another man so he will stop sleeping around . When Mr. Nawahdee found out he was furious ! And hated her ! But the child was born . He adore the little vampire and finally accept him as his own . She decided to amend her infidelity by allowing him to continue sleeping with other woman to produce his own biologic child -- but she didn’t expect him to fall in love with a ..human !!! Ms. Nawahdee close her eye to shut out the painful memory .

It was around midnight when the demon return home but instead of going to his bedchamber , he decided to visit the servant house . Everyone was asleep and his foot step was light , making sure he doesn’t wake anyone up .It been weeks -- he miss her and want her back in his arm but he know she doesn’t feel the same. He had give her space and restrain himself from seeing her because he afraid he will break down and act desperate . So many lonely night he had laid in bed and feel the empty side where she once slept but tonight the wall had crumble . If he doesn’t see a glance of her face , surely he will...die. Black veil. The knife that stab his heart had became more painful everyday . How can she not understand how much she mean to him ? He a vampire. A demon. Human is a puzzle to him . When she ask to return back to her old room , what was he suppose to think ? Also , the tear that she shred -- was it because of him ? Is it an agonize to live with a demon ? He was afraid of the answer. He stop in front of her room . He stood there silently , leaning his ear toward the door and pray a sound will escape but there was nothing . He was sad and place his hand on the door ..lightly , spreading his finger on the wooden door , “..black veil ..I miss you ..come back to me ..” he whisper . Suddenly he felt something wet on his face and wipe it with his hand -- it was tear . This had never happen before. What is wrong with him ?

cecilia

Staff member
Awe, he shed a tear .. all b/c he miss black veil.
i tell you, this man need to suck in his pride time after time to beg for Prisana to come back.
if he continue like this, he will be stab over and over again until he vanish into thin air.

Dang, Rina is so conniving, even dare to gamble with Aum's mother.
and i don't get it either, it's okay to kill anyone but not Rina just b/c her dad are in the law enforcement department?
wait, so it's legal to have/practice polygamy in the VAMPIRE/HUMAN world and not face any charges. That's some corrupt cop dad there :loool:

im typing right now . he not my boyfriend . just someone who want to be one . i can't get rid of him. i had promise to go see a moive with him with my little bro on satruday but then i had a cold feet because ..i should never give anyone hope right ? yeah , that wat my sister told me so i decided to make a run for it and he actually waited in his car for me to come out or go in . for nearly 5 hrs i think ..im not sure but when i turn into the street i see his car for like the 6th time so i reverse and drove away
OMG, that was funny .. :loool: .. 5 hours :eek:

and poor guy, having to suffer a change of mind/heart. :p
but like you, don't give him hope, don't promise him ..
i have cold feet too when I force myself into do something that i didn't want in the first place :loool:

PLEASE UPDATE soon .. it's getting addictive .. in 8 days, i get the REAL ATEAM. i don't want you to get too distract to put this on hold.
i'll bring some rope and tie that STALKER on the JLR tree at JLR ISLAND for you so you can update more :loool:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
now aum is getting to realize his feeling.. haha.. but it's so sad that he's going to married that rina.. arggg.. someone just kill her.. :p

pze

sarNie Adult
thank you sarn....keep it coming......

he cried this is too sad.....hes showing emotions now.....awwwwwww.............i cant wait for more.....

i wonder if prisana is gonna see this.......its something new she would witness

n gosh that rina needs a beat down.....shes ruining their happiness....its already hard enough as it is shes gonna make it worst......ahhh.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think it 5 hrs cuz every time i turn into my street i see his car parking along the side . so i bust a U every time and goes to the mall or store, then come to check on him every hr or so . yeah, it is a bit unbelievable but it true. he is not good looking ..well im not good looking either so i really idon't understand why he stalking me . this is not the first time. he did something similar but instead of my house he goes to the vdo store that i alway goes and wait for me to come there or he will get the vdo store owner to call him when he see me in the store, then in the matter of min BAM he suddenly appear at the store. i have no romantic feeling for him . he look like a homeless person or a jailbird.

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: homeless or jailbird. omg, i can't stop laughing.
that's bazaar crazy, i guess LOVE IS BLIND. he's obsess over you.
can't believe the store owner did that too..
can't he tell that you're not interest. :p

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz sarn thats too funny....homeless.....damn thats scary though to even have people come him if they see u......hes a true stalker......obsession almost girl.....thats freaky

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, it very comic . my sister thought i was lying when i said there a guy that kind of crazy over me . she didn't believe me , nobody did. It a long story how we meet but he manage to get my cellar # from the vdo store guy and call me like 3 x a day but i never pick up but there day i slip and pick up and talk to him for a bit . He had ask me out several time on a friendship date. No matter how much i reject or tell him off , he keep insisting he just want to be my friend. It had been going on for 1-2 years i think ..can't remember , he like Steve Urkel . I try not to be mean and it does seem like i'm giving him hope . I had went out to 1 or 2 place with him and stood him up on so many other. I alway have a cold feet at the last minute or i'll come up with an excuse. This time my sister told me , I should not goes out with anyone if im not interest in them do not give them hope even if it a "friendship" . The only reason i agreed this time because he give my mom $100 hahahahahha . And i feel bad and said yes.

pze

sarNie Adult
whooo....he even braiding with money.....n doesnt he know that when u say just wanna be friends u dont stock the person.....

sarn im scaried for u...

sarN

sarNie Granny
he and my mom talk and she mention how my grandma is sick back in the motherland . he give my mom $100 to send to my grandma but she didn't send it . she use it to buy lottery and told me about it later . so when he call i decided to pick up and want to thank him then he mention about moive so i said yes . yes, it is scary . i already write down his car tag and make a copy of his driver lience by lying to him i want to see his bd -- true story. Then i took a picture of him on my cellar phone . i told my family if one day i was missing , check this guy out and they thought i joking but it was real ..he had been stalking me and constantly calling me everyday

pze

sarNie Adult
thats a good thing that u got all those info down.....for ur own safety cause it doesnt sound too good rite now.....does ur family not see him outside....

sarN

sarNie Granny
on weekend my parent goes out . my mom go play card at her friend house and my dad play slot machine with his friend :lol: . Sister work . Grandma 24/7 watching lakorn. Little bro 24/7 on X-box live online. Only me was aware of it . I call my sister and discuzz it with her and she told me to STOP giving him hope . So yeah ..i run off . I don't think he will do anything , but he do look like a jail bird . His hair is long and nappy like a rock star , mustache , tatoo all over his arm , skinny , jack chain 's nose , light skin . Not very good looking . I'm not good looking either and i told him i never comb my hair and i dress like a men . He proable doesn't care since i do look like him.

cecilia

Staff member
^OMG. on such scary stuff like this, you still manage to make me laugh reading it :p

seriously, the description remind me of that one creepy dude i saw wondering around the festival stage, pretty scary.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
This was the update I've been waiting for--the reveal! So now we know for sure that the head master isn't Aum's dad! And...all this time we learned that Aum has been away to give her space. Nice update, sarN.

P.S

I hope that guy goes away....that is too creepy.