Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: donna, i thought there's an update with your name in the thread :loool:
i seriously stalk this thread for the last 2 hours :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol..i think SarN..will try to finish this one first!...seems like everytime she tries to update that..she end up writing this one instead...
SarN..tell me youre thinking of aother fic already..do you need more inspirations??? ;)

wat kind of inspiration ? hot picture ? ^_^ i did thought about another fiction when i saw that banner where AFF was half nude !! I did type ...like 3 page of MM but power went off ..didn't save ..so sad ..i can't rember what i wrote :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wat kind of inspiration ? hot picture ? ^_^ i did thought about another fiction when i saw that banner where AFF was half nude !! I did type ...like 3 page of MM but power went off ..didn't save ..so sad ..i can't rember what i wrote :p

wahhhhh SarN...get on msn..i will give you other inspiration....omg ...thats why when im on that microsoft word doc or any other program ..that requires work on it..i save every 2-3 mins...you just never know what will happen...awww im so sorry SarN... :( i learned the hard way too..so i dont trust any power supply lol..backup or not..it can die out too..shoot!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i didn't use Microsoft word to type I use OpenOffice.org 2.3 that why it didn't save or restore for me . I'll post update in the morning since it getting late ..eye drowsy. Yeah, i guess picture will do . I like to see AFF half nude . ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh that sucks..i dont know what open office is..but whatever program it is..i thought that you can save it regardless..but anyhow..better luck next time SarN..and dont worry bout updating..i found more old lakorns to watch on yt..i just found keo nah mah..the original keo nah mah..my all time fav..prolly my first lakorn too.. im so happy!!!!!!!!!....the dubber sounds kind of annoying though LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
holy shit i'm speechless!
not because they could be siblings *which they cant*
and not because that whore aum threw her out
but because of those explicit pictures! OMG!!!
:eek:

something funny i just heard hahaha
"i hate eric cartman too can i ignore him with you?"
"hey i hate him too i just never though ignoring him was an option" -kids on the playground in south park :loool:

"OMG they have no idea that one of their best friends is dead" -eric cartman :loool:

**Butter screams** parents walk in
"whats going on Butter?!"
"oh....hhh..hheee...nothing i was just having a nightmare"
"you better stop having nightmares or else you'll be grounded" -butters and his parents hahahahahaa

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
banner with AFF half nude??? WHERE??? I WANT TO SEE!!!! :lol:

that sucks... well, I've tried that too before but the power didn't went off... my mom suddenly went inside my room while I was typing a willing scene... :loool: so I hurriedly closed ms word without saving it...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
banner with AFF half nude??? WHERE??? I WANT TO SEE!!!! :lol:

that sucks... well, I've tried that too before but the power didn't went off... my mom suddenly went inside my room while I was typing a willing scene... :loool: so I hurriedly closed ms word without saving it...

LMAO donna..exclusive to msn users..get on msn..and we can share it with ya...

we cant post it on here...or atleast i cant!...poor innocent aff LOL...

cecilia

Staff member
^it's all Nikki's fault for promoting it .. did you see the one with AUM .. *omg, i fell of my chair b/c i did not expect it coming anytime soon **

pze

sarNie Adult
haha me too ceci.....it was kinda scary though....so big n buff.....lolz...

i taught there was an update....haha

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. big and buff :lmao:

i crave for it as well, no, i meant the update ..
sarN is so busy these days .. making us all deprive here.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO donna..exclusive to msn users..get on msn..and we can share it with ya...

we cant post it on here...or atleast i cant!...poor innocent aff LOL...
LOL... I'll get on msn later...

haha me too ceci.....it was kinda scary though....so big n buff.....lolz...

i taught there was an update....haha
omg... big and buff... now, I'm even more curious to see it... :loool: