Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh god.. prisana is really seyla's daughter... wow.. what a suprise news... hope prisana can't escape from aum.. hahahaha... :p

good job... please update more...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
“…I’m not going anywhere . I’ll be right here if you have any question. We will raise our child together..� <-- sweet! :wub:

woohoo! prisana is seyla's daughter!! and prisana's dad is aum's dad, right? good thing she didn't turned into a vampire... :lol: now, prisana thinks she and aum have the same dad... aaahhh!!!

more pls... ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
very intense..... and worth the wait. Now.. I can't wait to read about the shadowy figure in ms. nawaldee's chamber...

Hmmm....... so Prisana has got a mixture of vampness in her. Love it!! I hope Prisana will uncover more secrets soon.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. if i'm prisana, i would melt in his sweet words too.
all these love talks and promises --- how can you refuse to believe it.
he sound so romantic and caring now ..

thanks for the update ..
wanna know if she will continue with her plan after visiting her parent.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was dark, there was no moon , no star to bright the sky . Rain begin to pour and outside was thick with fog . Prisana had return to the mansion and went straight to her chamber , she had laid on the bed for hours , sobbing and thinking. The truth was painful , for over 20 years she had been living with her aunt and uncle ..thinking they're her real parent but it turn out they were not. Prisana is a mix breed , her father is a vampire and her mother is human ! She did not want to tell her aunt about Ms. Nawahdee or about her birth mother was one of his mistress , she need time to find out the truth first !

According to Ms. Tosu , her sister had left home for 3 years and return with a child . At the time Seyla had never explain what happen to her in the years she had been missing , she simply came home one night and abandon her child with her older sister but a couple days later there was a letter send to Ms. Tosu and from that point on , Seyla was never heard from again . Prisana sit up and wipe the tear from her cheek, she slowly unfold the aging letter and start reading

Dear sister ,

I had fell in love with a man , he is difference but we love each other regardless. I had left my child with you because I fear she might be endanger if stay with me . I want to return back to him alone .I want to know the truth from his lip and afterward , I will come back for my child .If I do not return back , my life had been taken away from me. Please take care of my child . Raise her as your own . Do not tell her about me. Eraser my name from the family book if you must!

Tear drop on the letter . Prisana close her eye to shut it off . The man her mother love is her father , and she probable return back to him but something happen to her because Mr. Nawadee said his second wife disappear into thin air . At the time her mother is probable aware of the danger she was in but ..from whom or what ? Then another question rise . If indeed she is Mr. Nawahdee.long lost daughter than she and the young master is ..half sibling! She felt a knot in her throat . They had sinned. The thunder roar . The door swing open and the demon came in , his clothes was wet and dripping .

"..I would of came faster if it haven't rain , how was your patent?.."? he went into the rest room . She heard his clothes being strip and toss . He walk out nude and open the closet , he pull out a robe and slip in . He turn around and saw the black veil starring at him with sad eye , red eye , watery eye , she had been crying . He asked , " ..what wrong ?.."

"..I wishes to have my old room back.."

"..why."

"..there no reason , please .."?

The demon was angry . Flame lit his eye and fangs appear . He felt like a fool . For months he had restrain himself from losing his temper and was patient with her , give her time to accept him and he soften up to her . But it seen all his work had gone to waste ! She probable hated him ! Why else would she ask to return back to her own room ? He was disorientated and hurt ! Human! Damn ..human!! He shouted " ..did I displease you ?!! I had ask you many time not to cry in front of me! You are disgusted by me right ?! Answer me !!!.."

She shook her head violently and bit down her lip as tear continue to flow. She does not hate or disgusted by him but she have her reason. They can not stay in the same room together . They are related by their father. She will not tell him until she know the truth what had happen to her mother. The demon is mad at her . He waited for her reply and grow bitter at each passing moment . The rain outside became heavy , banging against the window and they can hear the thunder roar . Prisana stare into his green eye , she want to believe he is hurt but the thought was vanish when he said "..if that is what you want . Get out ! Get out of my chamber now !! I can replace you with any of my mistress !!! Get out now !!.."? he pointed at the door and her heart throb in pain at the sight of his cold eye . She move off the bed and gather her strength to run out the door while tear was splashing down her sad face but the demon did not see her pain because his head was turn the other way , trying to hold back his own tear . His heart had been stab by the black veil , she didn't have a knife but he felt it when she left him ..

Prisana return back to the servant house and went into her old room . It was cold and dark inside . She walk toward the window and look out into the rain , the lake where the white figure stand . Prisana thought about the demon and his cold words , tear was impossible to hold back . He had clearly said it . I can replace you with any of my mistress !!! . He had broken her heart . Now there is even more reason for her to leave him . They can not be together . After she found out the truth about her mother disappearance , she will leave ..yes she will leave . Then slowly , she lightly touch her stomach . She was showing , the mount was visible and in the matter of months the child will be here . She rest her head on the glass window and tremble in despair . The father of her child no longer wanted her . She was no difference than all of his mistress.

cecilia

Staff member
woohoo. update, thank you.

AWE. i feel sad for them both.
it's her fault for making him feel this way.
it's his fault for not confessing his love to her.
damn it. these misunderstanding between the lovers is driving me nut.

how can she think they had sinned their parents, can't she put two of two together and figure it out?
didn't vamp told her that vamp + vamp will not have baby, it's have to be someone else, so that make sense that they're not relate.
poor PRISANA, she's too vulnerable atm to think with the slightest idea.

i want her to run away with the baby and make vamp work extra hard to find them .. but so afraid that if he were to do it. he will end up sacrificing himself in daylight.
i could so see the anger in his eyes --- the agony he hold to find his missing wife --- this man really need to have LOVE LESSON from us stalkers LOl

he's so harsh toward her at that last moment, shouldn't have say that, if i'm Prisana, i'll break into pieces or questions his love too ..
one minute, he sweet talk, the next, he threw in the mistress in her replacement, damn vamp aum, can't you get any smarter, suck in your pride and accept the true DEFEAT. :loool:

so can't wait to see her run of with his child ... pls come back and update soon .. this is not satisfy enough. :(

pze

sarNie Adult
thank you sarn........

aums back to his cold old self.....well thats wat hes portraying.....but hes so hurt......they both are.....

cant wait for more.....

n ceci.....i can so picture him searching like crazy for his child n prisana......this is just too good.......but i dont want him to get vanish in the daylight cause if shes out of the mansion we know he would go to that extent.....

cecilia

Staff member
Lome, i too think the same too .. she hate to share her love with a human, a poor human -- better yet, a servant, she remind me of RINA :lol:

pze, i know what you mean, daylight is the only time to find her.
in night time, prisana will sleep or hideaway and it'll be harder for him to search her
i fear for his life for the future doesn't look so bright for him --- if he insist on continuing to be this stubborn.

i'm waiting for tonight when he go back to ask for forgiveness.
he kick her out, he better apologize or no treats :loool:
unless, he can't control his desire and scoop her away from her chamber to his, i guess, no from her will be a yes for him Lol

lady0fdarkness

I wonder if in the end... he proves his love by perishing in the daylight trying to find her and his child.. by then, it's too late for Prisana. :(

Omg.....

pze

sarNie Adult
haha i agree with the no means yes......haha.....

lome i 3 think that mrs nawahdee killed seyla......shes got some secrets we dont know of yet....maybe that guy thats been coming to her room might know something

lady0fdarkness

that guy that comes to her room is probably Aum's dad. Mrs. Nawaldee keep it a secret.....

cecilia

Staff member
LOME, i do not wish to see that day ..
he can loose some strength but do not perish
this will make her feel her quilt while raising his little vamp.
this is too sad for me to picture the conclusion of this love ..
don't let it be tragedy, i hate tragedy --- NO WAY .. can't two kind of ppl stay together happily ever after? ..

what his mom need to do is tell him the truth of his dad.
well, i would have think he put the picture together and figure that he's conceive with a mystery man?
i mean, he was the one that told Prisana, no way TWO VAMPS can have children.
so he doesn't need to ask his mom, he just need to REMIND prisana again so she wont' think it's sin.

I WANT HIM TO GO BACK ON HIS KNEE and BEG her for forgiveness,
and sARN, make her stubborn and angry and all === push him to the limit until he admit his fault :p

lady0fdarkness

And I think Mrs. Nawaldee and that guy in her room (Aum's dad) are the ones making Mr. Nawaldee sick. They want to rule the Nawaldee mansion!!!! LOL... these are just some thoughts.. dunno if it's true or not.

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought her dad is LOVESICK b/c of her mom and that aum's mom love her dad too much to allow another woman to take over her role as head mistress?

the mystery man --- i would say, just there to make AUM for PRISANA :clap: :loool: .. but i'm curious as to know who he is too .. --- tai's dad :p .. make that tai and aum bro :p

pze

sarNie Adult
haha lome.....gosh ur brainstroming too.....im doing the same thing so its all good....

that has come across my mind too....but im so clueless.....im have many questions.....

cecilia

Staff member
haha. 1/3 of the campers are here.

miss the time when everyone speculate together :p

i so want to bug SARN so she can update this now :loool:

look what i found :

THEY REMIND ME OF THIS STORY :wub:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hahah.. ceci.. tooo darn cute!
sooo many spectulations.. it appears camping is on the roll again. :)
i wonder if aum birth father killed seyla... for his lover?