Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
=O you're allergic to chocolate awww....just like in Hua Jai Chocolate^^ maybe aum can be like aom and make you some white chocolate or something (maybe like homemade milk) :D but i don't think i even had strawberries with milk...hmmm i know i put strawberries in my ice cream ^^

this was so sweet....a lovely treat..but there is always a cute scene before disaster comes....but that was so awesome how aum's father accepted her...omg what if prisana is aum's "father's" real daughter with seyla...of course they wouldn't be related since aum's mom did it with another guy....gasp.....i can't wait for the next one^^
wow. that's sad that you're allergic to it :( .

i love them white chocolate, will never get sick of eating it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
She nodded and said , “..father..”

“..come closer , let me see your face more clearly ..”

Prisana turn to look at Aum , he nodded and she return back to Mr. Nawahdee , “..you want me to bring a candle ..”

“..no need . Just step closer ..”

She take a couple step forward and stare down on the old man , his eye was generous and kind . She smile at him . A warm feeling sprung inside of him and for the first time since he became ill , he smile . This young woman is ..special , he can sense it ..something very familiar about her smile ..as if he seen it before but with another person . His eye was forming tear and said “…you look so much like Seyla …my second wife..” his shakily hand reach out and she caught it in midair .

“..I saw her painting , she very beautiful..”

“..she was my heart and soul but now ..all that’s left is my dream of her.. ”

Prisana return his hand back and kneel beside the bed , “ ..you dream of her ?..”

“..everyday ..”

“..in your dream , how does she appear like ..”

“..she was wearing a sulky white nightgown and standing by a lake , she was beautiful under the moonlight and she was smiling at me ..” his voice was soft and tear was leaking from the corner of his eye as memory sweep in .

Prisana heart stop. Her eye bulge with terror as he stare up at him . Indeed. The lady be the lade is…Seyla , the ghost that haunt her dream and appear in the backyard in the middle of the night. “ ..she came into my dream too..” she whisper .

Mr. Nawahdee went completely still and was silent . And then he ask , “ ..do you be any chance ..related to her ..”

“..well, no but she look familiar ..”

“..my wife had one older sister , her name is Selia Wottana..”

“..that’s my mother maiden name..”

The old man was in shock and immediately push himself upward , Aum came to help his father by stacking the pillow behind his father back, “ ..please , can you ask your mother where is Seyla ?!..” his face lift and hearty said , “..have you ever saw your aunt before ? I mean …had she ever visit you when you were younger ??..”

“..My mother never mention she had a sister . And I have never saw her or perhaps I was to young to remember ..”

Mr.Nawahdee ‘s heart lift with joy and said “..does this mean ..she still alive ?!..” he was gasping for air at the thought she might be alive but-- then his smile drop and sadly said , “..who im kidding ..she is dead . Why else would she visit me only in dream ? We love each other so…much , she will never be that cruel to make me suffer for over 20 years…in grief . In dead or alive she will find a way to come back to me ..” he softly cry and push himself back down on the bed

“..I’ll ask my mother the next time I visit her ..”

“..thank you ..” he turn to the side and shudder in despair . Aum pull the sheet over the old man . Prisana rose from the floor and follow Aum out the chamber . They can still hear the master whimpering from outside the door , they walk down the hallway . Prisana couldn’t help but wonder why her mother never mention about her sister ? Is there something her mother is hiding ? If indeed Seyla is her aunt ..that’s mean ..her mother know about ..vampire ?

“..you still thinking about what my father said ?..” Aum asked

“..well, Selia Wottana is my mother name ..is it possible ..”

“..I really don’t remember much about my father second wife . Even though I was around 12 - 13 years old at the time . But I remember how insane my father went when she disappear ..” Aum stop and reach out to grab her arm , he turn her around ,

“ ..yes ? What is it ?..” she asked while searching his green eye .

“..promise me …black veil. Never leave me ..promise me now !..”

She hesitated. Her heart sink. His face is full of angry mix with sorrow. Tear stung her eye and said “..I promise..”

He smile and embrace her tightly in his arm , burying his head into the crook of her neck , he whisper “..you are mine…forever..”

Rina was watching them from behind a wall , her nail claw the wall angrily and she violently turn away and march back into her chamber . Once inside she flung her arm across the dressing table , knocking all the cosmetic thing to the floor. The servant came into the room and Rina shouted “ ..go away you bitch !..” . The servant run out the room . Le walk pass the frighten servant and heard crushing noise from one of the mistress chamber , she walk toward the open door and poke her head inside .

“ ..get out !..”

The pillow flew across the floor and landed by Le’s feet , “ ..what kind of drug you been using ?..”

Rina turn to the voice and smirked , “ ..o’ it you ... Ms. Clown ..”

“..hey to you too Ms. Witch..” Le snapped and saw the anger expression on Rina ‘s face.

“ ..get out !!..”

“..sorry to intrude your moment of happiness..” Le giggle .

“ ..are you laughing at me ? !!.” her eye bugle

“…there only two of us ? Who else you think I might be talking to ? ..”

Rina screamed. Le cover ear and walk out.

The scream was heard thru out the hallway , Prisana pull herself away and turn toward the voice , and said “ ..that was madam’ Rina ..” .

Then Le appear from around the corner still covering her ear and saw the couple , she drop her hand to the side and said , “ ..no wonder ..” she giggle

“…what do you mean ? ..” Prisana asked .

“…Rina had always been the jealous one among all the mistress . Young master should know that ..” Le turn to look at the demon and playfully smile , he look the other way ..trying to pretend he doesn’t understand the meaning behind her comment. Prisana was aware of his sudden silent and wonder what he thinking . Le then said , “ ..well, I’ll be on my way now ..” she laugh before walking away . Everyone know the young master enjoy making love to Rina than all of his mistress because ..the witch is actually good in bed. Therefore , there are many time the young master will have to put up with her mood swing and this wasn’t the first time Rina throw a trauma !!

Prisana watch Le leave and then back to the demon , she saw the uneasiness look on his face and said , “ ..you should pay more attention to your other mistress. They have feeling --”

“ ..I do not care about them ..”

“..but they are your wives , you should at least talk to them. Specially ..madam’ Rina ..”

“ ..I admit . Rina is ..” he clear his throat and said quickly “ ..a good lover and I enjoy her ..” he saw the change in her face and added “ ..but since you came along I no longer seek pleasure from anyone else ..”

Prisana was ..happy but at the same time felt guilty , Rina or the other 24 mistress must of hated her and felt abandon by the demon. Perhaps she is too selfish and kept the demon to herself for to long , she should be considerate of other people feeling . And with that in mind , she said “..it ok ..if you want to sleep with other mistress beside me ..”

“..are you sure ?..”

“..yes..” she said quietly , almost unheard

“..can I start tonight ?..” he smile with delight , he only meant to tease her . Black veil is the only woman for him . He have a surprise for her , he can't tell her yet but when its finish ..she will be surprise. When that day come , he will be the happiness demon alive..

Her eyelash dart . She didn’t expect him to be so thrill so sudden ! He could had waited a couple more days! She didn’t reply and turn around to walk the other way . If he doesn't come into their chamber tonight , the next night she going lock him out ...forever. Tomorrow she will return home and ask her mother about Seyla . Then discuss about her ...escape plan. Suddenly , she felt sad again. Leaving ..after she just made a promise with the demon , is tearing her apart. But if she stay , she a fool ! The worst mother alive ! She can not abandon her child. Just the thought alone is killing her .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmmm....... interesting......I don't think Aff is really Selia's daughter. She seem more like Seyla's daughter. I hope Aff decides to stay.... :(

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. lome, you're hilarious.
i was reading prisana and then you snap in with AFF name. LOL
i wouldn't mind either but now that i'm so use to Prisana name with Aff image, its' just weird to read aff instead of Prisana :loool:

i love the update, it's short but at least, it stir up them dirty dirt back 20 some years ago.
i hope she goes back and ask about her aunt or her suppose mother.
i hope she find out the truth that there's vamp blood in her -- a tiny bit
i hope and i hope she abandon vamp aum to teach him a hard lesson.
to make him fall into =--- almost dust running around searching for her ..
make him confront him .. at this moment, i feel that he's taken her presence for grant.
she needs to confirm it with him --- he needs to FIRE them all mistress to confirm it.

if i'm prisana, i would so feel the same .. trying to tease him, expecting a different answer but end up with a slap on the face joke which misunderstood as some serious issue. .. time to move on and teach him good lesson like how PEUNG did for Tor in BADARN JAI .. play the DEATH JOKE ...

pls update soon .. wanna know if she can escape his evil demeanor.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn.....love his little teasing.....hehe.....cute cute cute.....

keep it coming....

ceci- i agree i think its seylas daughter too

im hoping they move away from all this drama with the mrs. nawahdee n rina....i swear i gotta agree with le on rina i think shes on drugs shes crazy

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh.. that's her auntie.. what a big suprise.. oooo... prisana looks so jealous.. haha... aum also start to show his feelings to her more often already.. so nice to read.. haha..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmm....... interesting......I don't think Aff is really Selia's daughter. She seem more like Seyla's daughter. I hope Aff decides to stay.... :(
I agree... prisana might be seyla's daughter... ^_^

Rina reminds me of BOONTAI... I don't know why but I suddenly remembered her... :loool:

thanks for the update!

cecilia

Staff member
maybe, she's scare, she might trace back to her root and find her vampire dad.
she probably dont' want anything to do with them since seylas left them or to not have history repeat itself.

too bad, by hiding the truth, they just make things easier for vamp aum and prisana to get attach.

so sad, no update today. pls update soon .. it's already saturday :p

chenling

sarNie Adult
lord these two...they love one another and still keep their feelings to themselves..I do love it though...thanks for the udpate sarn..can't wait for more

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
whatt?????? the whole day without any updates???

btw that was an interesting update ..made our lil prisana..wonders bout seylas' past..and why her so-called mother kept the secret from her or why she hasnt mention bout seyla at all...??

thank you SarN!

lol donna..boontai..cause of her krazy appearance...

you know what is weird??..i cant put a face on any of these characters in the fic besides prisanas' (aff) and umm... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
why are you sorry for SarN...you have a life too! :p

no problem, i was also busy.. :rolleyes: lol

i think i will be busy again today ..and the rest of this month..gonna dedicate this entire 3 weeks for "the" project(s)...its gonna be a longgggggg process ...

..i will check this thread randomly...and prolly wont get to camp out 24/7 like before :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The demon lie. That night he stay in their chamber and refuse to go anywhere , no matter how much Prisana pleaded for him to leave , “ …you should at least sleep with one of them ..anyone of them , I do not want them to think I’m holding you back or being selfish ..” . She came around the bed and pull the sheet down , fluff the pillow and then she turn to look at him standing by the door . He was in his robe , arm cross , lip thin and fang appear . It either he is mad or arouse , she can tell by the rising for his chest ..the demon is ..indeed ..arouse.

“..I’m use to sleeping with you now ..” he spread his arm wide open and waited for her to come forward .

She didn’t move but stare at him , “ ..not tonight , I’m not in a mood..” she said softly , her cheek blush and move on the bed , going under the cover , she pull the sheet up toward her chin and the demon drop his arm -- disappointed and the fangs retreat .

“..You are the reason for me to hold back ..”

“..I just told you it…ok..”

“..Really? The other night you said for me to stay..”

“..I-I…well…right now its difference . I do not want to make enemy with your mistresses ..”

“..I do what ever I please and sleep with whom ever I want..”

She turn to the side and rest on her hands , she watch him pace the room “..you should be considerate of their feeling ..”

He stop and cross his arm , “..if you tell me to go suck their blood , sure I’ll go but this you tell me to sleep with them. What kind of wife are you ?..”

“..wife?..” she was shock and asked “..since when was am your wife ?..”

“..ever since you became mine..”

“..if im your wife then wouldn’t all those mistress your wife too?..”

“..I do not consider them as my wife , you are the mother of my child and that make you my wife..”

She laugh softly. “ ..we’re not even married , im no difference than a mistress or a secret lover ..” she stop laugh. They are not married . She had no right on him and their child will be… illegitimate.

“..My father was never married . He simply give a title to my mother…”

“..what about your grandparent and so on ? ..”

“..when I came into this world , I never seem my other relative beside my mother and father . I seen picture and painting of them but never meet them in person. A vampire had to breed with human to produce , our human relative keep their distance from us and we do the same with them..”

“..what about vampire relative ?..”

“..Those that are vampire , their children might be human and the line end from there , it rare to be born as a vampire but the chances are still there , my father had told me before that I have vampire cousin but they are dead and bury in the cemetery. .. ”

“…how did they die ?

“...accident ..we are not immoral , we can get kill..”

“..this mean , our child will have to breed with human ..”

“..if she or he want to have children, yes ..”

“..if our child is human and marry a human will she or he have vampire children ? ..”

“..no, only if he or she breed with a vampire and the child is either completely human or vampire . If our child are human and breed with another human it impossible to have a baby vampire . It doesn’t work that way . .” he laugh.

“..stop laughing, how was I suppose to know. You are…difference . I wish to know more about vampire …”

“..why ?..”

“..because our child is a vampire , as a mother I should know what to expect ..right ?..”

“…I’m not going anywhere . I’ll be right here if you have any question. We will raise our child together..”

Then her eye watered. She was going to cry ! She had to be stronger than this , but he sound so sincere and those word touches her heart o’ so dearly. What had he done to her ? Why is it so painful to hate him now , when before just the sight of his face disgusted her and now ..it difference so difference. The demon must had cast a spell on her! Her voice was sad , “ ..does ..baby vampire.. need to be ..breast feed..” she try to maintain her calm image but the demon sense her vulnerable by the tone of her voice ..as if she was sobbing inside. He approach the bed and sit down on the edge.

“..yes , they do ..”

“..what about blood ? ..”

“..a drop of human blood is needed once a week ..and during ..the full moon..” he became silent.

“..during the … full moon..”

“..every full moon all vampire transform themselves into their true form , you can leave the room and come back within 15 minute if you want..”

“..what if I stay ?..”

“..nothing will happen beside seeing our child’s demon form , can you handle that ? You might get frighten ..”

“..never ! ..”

He smile. “…were you scar of my demon form ?..”

“..Y-yes. Very much..”

“..our child will look some what like that but in smaller size ..”

“..does a vampire have to drink blood from the opposite sex ?..”

“..Yes. If not then the blood will have no effect on the vampire..”

“..c-can a vampire suck their human ..parent blood..”

“..no…they can’t ..the child will die instantly ..”

She gasp. “..t-then…does that mean I can’t be round the baby ?..”

“…the baby will not bit you ..”

“..but you said ..”

“..baby vampire does not born with already fang growing out of their mouth ..”

“ ..then how will the child suck blood ?..”

“.. only a drop is needed every week for infant and those drop we have to insert it in the baby’s mouth and the blood will dissolve itself . The child won’t be able to have fangs until the age of 18. They will not go around biting people..”

“..really ? Then how will the kid draw blood from human with no fangs ?..”

The demon move up the bed and laid beside her , facing each other , he said “ …their nail , it will appear sharper when they are hungry and then they can use it for their advantage ..”

“..use it to cut thru the skin ?..”

“..yes or claw the skin , all they need is a few drop and they can lick it off the nail..”

“..just a few drop ? Then why do u drink so much !..”

“..as vampire grown into an full adult their body will need more strength and it also depend on how much power were drain under direct sunlight . I only feed once or twice a week and not more than a tea spoon of human blood each time . We vampire only drink what is necessary to survive and we can get full ..a tea spoon will make me burp , we are not blood thirsting demon like the one you read from a book or novel, beside human hardly feel the wound we puncture and within sec those mark will disappear..”

“..what about food ? Is it necessary ..”

“..we can eat , taste , enjoy it and we can get fat from it but food is not necessary , we can survive without ever eating and just live on blood alone…”

“..is that unhealthy ?..”

“…without food our body can live on but we will look unhealthy , skinny ..ghostly …scary …”

“..that’s not good . I want our child to be big and healthy just--

“…just like daddy ..” he grin

“…you are too big !..”

“..it because you are to petite !..”he reach out and took her hand in his , licking it .

She pull out and frown, “..I told you , I’m not in a mood. We still talking ..”

“..enough with talking ..” he reach out again and gather her into the crook of his arm , she slip her arm cross his belly while he cuddle her .

“..one more question …”

“..now what ..”

“..is it true that ..all vampire is born during a full moon and immediately after delivery ..the child will transform and draw the first human blood they see..”

“..it’s true that all vampire is born during a full moon but I never heard about ..the child will draw blood from the first human they see while in their transformation , if that’s the case …you can not be in the same room after delivery . Your blood will kill our child . Because of our nature to transform during that time , woman are not allow to give birth at the hospital..”

“..that’s mean , I have to give birth at …home ?..”

He nodded his head and held her tightly, kissing her forehead and said “..but don’t worry ..I’ll take care of you . I’ll be there by your side . I promise . I already call the midwife to stay at the west wing and after you delivery the doctor will be call to attend your care …”

She was sad . What Ms. Nawahdee said were ..true then , it make scent for her to leave and the child is to be kept under their care because blood from the human parent will kill the child instantly --- but the demon had promise to take care of her ? Is those lie ? Or is it sweet words to calm her worries ? But he said they will raise the child together ! He can’t possibly abandon her ! She was giving herself hope again … no , he only doing this because he need her to give birth to his child . Ms. Nawahdee is his mother ..of course her wishes will have to come first! Prisana ! Prisana! Do not be a fool . The demon is after three thing …her body , her blood and her child ..not her love . She burst into tear and softly cry onto his chest.

“..master..” she mummer

“..black veil..” he whisper into her ear while his hand fell to her face , his fingers trace the cheekbones and he felt the tear , his heart ace, twisting into a knot . He tilt her face upward so their eye are meet and said , “ ..if you are crying because you are afraid of child birth , I can assure you with my life ..I’ll be there to hold your hand and wipe the sweat off your face and kiss all your pain away ..but if you are crying because you do not want me or our child ..please ..lie to me ..please..” his eye was soft and pleading while searching her face for answer , why lately his puny human seen to cry every time they are together and he was afraid ..afraid of her answer but ..why…why haven’t she figure out how much she mean to him.

She was choking in tear and said , “ …I want our child..”

He sigh and smile . It was all he need . He lean forward, his hand lifting her hair and he kiss her throat , running his tongue along the side of her neck. She didn’t move or make a sound but held her breath. He sit up, lifting her hips and pull the night grown to her waist , then tug it over her head -- she was completely nude . He came down to laid beside her , and then stroke her hair from her forehead to the back of her ear , he whisper “..you are so beautiful, let me pleasure you ..”

“…what if I say ..no ?..”

His green eye glow and lean over her , pressing his chest against her breast . He close his eye to feel the warmth of her body , “…I do what ever I please ..now be still, our child is probable sleeping ..” he kiss her chest and leave wet trail of his tongue.

“…how can anyone get any sleep ..” she mutter and close her eye to feel his lip.

The demon didn’t waste any time , in matter of minute his robe was toss to the floor and he was deep inside of her and deeper until she was breathless and exhausted , she slid her arm around his back , then upward to running her finger into the back of his hair as …if she was encouraging he continue ..harder. He raise his head and stared down at her . He saw the blush on her cheek and her arm tighten around his back . His fangs appear as pleasure take over and roar like a lion.

The next morning the demon left early like before but this time he left alone and before he leave , the demon strictly tell Tai to drive Prisana to the farm and back home in one pieces ! Once she reach the farm it was still early in the morning and her parent had just breakfast , Tai insist on staying in the car till it time to go home. They discuss about her pregnancy and Prisana was cheerful while telling her parent how naughty the child is ..moving inside not stop during the full moon . The parent was baffle , their daughter is not even 4months yet but she talking as if she is 8 months!

Mr. Tusa interrupted , “ ..your mother said you want to leave ..”

Prisana became silent. Her smile ended. Ms. Tusa turn to her husband and said “ ..it probable best if I just talk to her …”

“..female can understand each other better , alright. I’ll leave you two ..” Mr. Tusa rise from the chair and exit .

They waited until he left . Prisana then said , “..had father found a place I can stand ?..”

“..yes , at his friend house on the other side of the river but ..do you really want to leave him ? ..”

“..I have no choice. Any mother in my position will do the same thing ..”

“..dear , it just can’t bear for my grandchild to be ..fatherless..”

“..but the child will still have me ..”

“ ..and the grandparent . Just tell us when you are ready ..”

Prisana rose and move to sit beside her mother , they embrace , “ thank ..you..”

“..anything that will make you happy , we’re happy ..”

“..there something ..I want to ask you ..”

Ms. Tusa pull back and ask , “..what is it ?..”

“..do you have a sister name ..Seyla ..”

Ms.Tusa’s face was colorless and quickly rose . She clasp her hand together and pace back and fore. Prisana watch her mother silently and then finally the old lady said “…she was my younger sister..” her voice was shakily and her eye was worries , hesitating .

“..you never told me about my aunt..”

“..how did you know ??!..”

“..the young master’s father said his second wife name is Seyla..”

“…o’my lord..” Ms. Tusa gasp and smooth her face with her hand , and said “..I was afraid this day will come ..” she being quietly “…Seyla is ..your real mother ..”

Prisana didn’t want to believe it . All those years ! , “ ..then ..that make you..”

“..your aunt ! But we love you ..just like our owe ! Your mother said for us to hide it from you..”

“..why ? where is she !!..”

“..I do not know . Seyla had left home for 3 years , claiming to have a job somewhere in town then one night she came home and handed you to me . She was crying and make me swear to never reveal the secret and then she left . From that day on she had never return ..”

Prisana was about to faint, this mean ..her real father is ..Mr. Nawahdee but what about the young master ? Is it possible they share the same father ? Her head was spinning in totally darkness. She didn’t make a sound , just let the tears gathers up , and slip down her cheek . What had happen to her real mother then ? Why did she abandon her ? Then all those time when she saw a white figure by the lake or in her dream , was actually her mother trying to make contact ? Was she murder ? Where did she disappear too ? So many question but no answer. ..

pze

sarNie Adult
awesome update sarn.....she finally knows who her real mother is....keep it comin i wanna know whats gonna happen next now....

thanks