Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
“..black veil…you had became the air I breath every morning..� <-- so sweet.... :wub: makes me wanna kiss vamp aum right now... :lol: you know where I can buy a hot vampire like him??? :loool:

so sad... prisana... don't leave him.. :( :( :(
donna you cant buy him at the that one shop from the instant hot & spicy husband store?? LMAO..

awwww such a sweet update..although everytime i hear something sweet esp from lakorn makes me wanna gag... :loool: *its the truth too..i would say awww cause im reading it ..but if i hear it ..my stomach just churns...

im weird like that..i guess!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
donna you cant buy him at the that one shop from the instant hot & spicy husband store?? LMAO..
awwww such a sweet update..although everytime i hear something sweet esp from lakorn makes me wanna gag... :loool: *its the truth too..i would say awww cause im reading it ..but if i hear it ..my stomach just churns...

im weird like that..i guess!
but I wish I can... I'll order a strawberry-flavored hot vampire... he'll be smelling like strawberry and he would even taste like it... yummy! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww....a sweet yet sad update...if i was prisana i would never leave aum...regardless of his mother...what's she going to do to me? bite me =O

lmao strawberry-flavored....well i better get the first taste then, right when it's fresh lol^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
awww....a sweet yet sad update...if i was prisana i would never leave aum...regardless of his mother...what's she going to do to me? bite me =O

lmao strawberry-flavored....well i better get the first taste then, right when it's fresh lol^^

lmao you girls want umm to bite ya too??? not til hes done with me k???!!! :lol:
NOOOO!!!! I'll have him first... gonna pour some milk on him and
lick him all the way... DOWN!!!!
YUMMYYYY!!!! :yahoo: :loool: I think I'm so wild today... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
whooooo donna.....a little wild there....lolz....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhh.. I miss you all!!! I'm back for good.. and I'm not leaving this thread again! lol...

that ms. nawaldee still trying to make Prisana leave her baby behind.. ughh.... I hope vamp Aum catches on soon... and hope Prisana learns that he truly loves her ... for their sake and for little vamp's sake!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh welcome back lome!... ^_^

for real she was testing the water..next time shes gonna leave and not come back..after she gain their trust.. *gosh..i hope umm will do something bout it before..letting her go off on her own like that..

goodness did i miss something??? what was umm doing out and about all day in the daytime???

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
wahh welcome back lome!... ^_^

for real she was testing the water..next time shes gonna leave and not come back..after she gain their trust.. *gosh..i hope umm will do something bout it before..letting her go off on her own like that..

goodness did i miss something??? what was umm doing out and about all day in the daytime???

i was questioning the same tthing!! maybe he's secretly building a mansion for prisnana and the baby. you know, have his own place for his family.

pze

sarNie Adult
i was questioning the same tthing!! maybe he's secretly building a mansion for prisnana and the baby. you know, have his own place for his family.
haha nice one....that would be awesome......hehe.....

n walcome back lome.....

haha ami for realz our little donna is getting more wild each time...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i gotta ask SarN the next time i see her...maybe she wants to SURPRISE us...at the end...with a

Big Fat Wedding???? :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
NOOOO!!!! I'll have him first... gonna pour some milk on him and
lick him all the way... DOWN!!!!
YUMMYYYY!!!! :yahoo: :loool: I think I'm so wild today... :lol:
why milk??? i was thinking chocolate but okay....and I'M going FIRST....you provide the good and i get to try it first lmao....you super duper wild child ahahaha

welcome back lome :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
why milk??? i was thinking chocolate but okay....and I'M going FIRST....you provide the good and i get to try it first lmao....you super duper wild child ahahaha

welcome back lome :D
I love eating strawberry with milk... :lol: chocolate? no chocolates for me... I'm allergic to it... so sad... :(

welcome back lome! ^_^