Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
its starting to get sad already......ahhhhhhhhhhh.......

drama drama it is....im prepared for it....i think......lolz....but im totally gonna miss the loveing scenes....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
good thing prisana is pregnant or else she's probably a s3x machine by now... :loool:

:( :( :( she's leaving.... aum should go with her...

pze

sarNie Adult
hehe....yes.....the 100+x kisses those are the sweetest.....ahhhh.....

i wanna cry knowing that i might not get too see that anymore....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its alright girls..i got plenty of tissues for all of us to wipe our tears..for the upcoming drama scenes..*with aloe so it wont hurt or irritate your face... :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
its alright girls..i got plenty of tissues for all of us to wipe our tears..for the upcoming drama scenes..*with aloe so it wont hurt or irritate your face...
thanks ami... anyway, imagine if all of us wiping with yr supplied tissue while sarN is smiling cos she gets us crying...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ i know.
this is sad. i don't want her to leave aum.
i wonder if he's stronger then his father and go against his mother to live with her?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ughhh...he better be a smart vamp soon...and not allow her to go off by herself like that...

she wont return..shes gonna felt used and abandoned by you MR. VAMP UMM!!! wake up and smell some "blood"...*hmm i dont think this vamp drinks coffee! :lol:

lol oh yea SarN is gonna enjoy this more than any of us..making us cry from pitying prisana and her baby..or will she take her baby with her??..she cant part with her baby..no good mother can do that..

arissa

sarNie Elites
soo sad and cute at the same time. The mom is quiet evil huh? and wow Rina..hells she is soo gonna help Prisana run away again with the baby. probably brainwash her into thinking something very negative. thanks sarn for the wonderful updates.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee i finally got caught up...i took me half a day..wow....cute, funny, sweet, sad....so many emotions running through me....oh no she's going to leave...of course she's not going to get that far...not on my watch lol....i really want to know the man Ms. Nawahdee is biting and about Seyla......tonight i'm going to dream about horny vampire aum....

ps...i'm not sure but this one seems to have more love scenes than 1,2, and 3 nights a week put together lol
pps...starry, sandy and ceci...all your banners are super awesome^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning when Aum woke up he didn’t see her and panic , calling out her name over and over . He search the room and open the bathroom door , she wasn’t there either.

“..im over here..” said Prisana , closing the closet door .

He rush over and embrace her , “ ..puny human…next time if you wake up first , wake me up too . I do not want to wake up without seeing you beside me..” he bury his face into the crook of her neck and held her tightly.

“..I just step out a bit and came back inside..” she move her hand up his back and rest her head on his shoulder

“..black veil…you had became the air I breath every morning..”

She felt like crying. He was giving her hope again. His gentle touch , the sweet flattering words he use and the warmth of his body ..that she had accustom to . She must be strong , the demon is only playing the part ..remember what Ms. Nawahdee said…its only lust ..it only lust…he had vow not to have any human emotion nor will he give his heart to any …human.

“..we should head down to breakfast ..” she push herself away and walk toward the door .

“..I have to leave..”

“..already ? Usually you leave after breakfast..”

“..yes but today I have to be there early…before the sun is high..”

She held her tongue. She want to ask him but decided not to , “ ..when will you be back ..”

“…late at night and...about your parent. Tell me when and I‘ll let Tai drive you there..” he took several step forward and capture her chin , he tilt it up so their eye is level and said “..Do not stay to long at the farm , ok ? If you do , I‘ll go get you back like before..”

“..master..” she whisper . Then her eye watered . He is to cruel . He making her feel wanted and perhaps …love. Ms. Nawahdee know her son better than anyone and Prisana should listen to her. The demon is just playing the part ..after she give birth , he will tell her leave just like what his mother wanted.

“..see you tonight..” he kiss her forehead and walk out the room . She watch his back disappear. She left the chamber a few minute later and while she was walking down the hallway she heard moaning sound coming from the other side of the hallway , she was once told not to access that area . Oni was coming from the opposite side of the hallway where Prisana was standing and asked “..madam’ is there something you wish for me to do ?..”

“..I heard a man voice ..” Prisana pointed to the direction of the sound.

“..that’s the master chamber , Mr. Nawahdee..”

“..I think he in pain . Someone should check him out ..”

“..we are not allow to enter his chamber without Ms. Nawahdee ‘s permission ..”

Prisana turn her head away and follow the servant to the dinning room . She quietly sat down and turn to the side , the seat where the demon use to sit is empty . The mistresses side conversation and laugh like usual , while Prisana stare down on her bowl of soup and slowly stirring it.

“..you should eat instead of playing with your meal..” said Ms. Nawahdee

“..I’m not hungry ..”

“..are you still worry what we talk about yesterday..” Ms. Nawahdee whispered , “ I assure you , after the whole ordeal you will be rewarded greatly ..”

Prisana did not care about reward or wealth. She had live in poverty and survive it. Ms. Nawahdee is a mother herself , why can’t she understand a mother ’s heart ? Nine months of pregnancy …and not a glance of her own child , Prisana rather die than be separated . Yes. It will be hard to rise a baby vampire but she up to the challenge , she must tell her parent . They will understand and help her escape , regardless of the baby origin , the child is still innocent. She had decided and said

“..I miss my parent . Is it ok if I visit them ?..”

“..I will have a driver take you there and you must return before high noon , do not try anything foolish ..”

“..yes madam’..”

After breakfast Ms. Nawahdee went outside and instruct the driver to return back no later than 3pm and if he doesn’t return with the mistress , the punishment will be severe. The driver nodded his head . Ms. Nawahdee walk back inside and passes Prisana at the front entrance ,

“ ..remember...before high noon..”

“..yes..” she confirmed and walk toward the car .

The driver open the passenger door and Prisana went inside , he close the door and got in on the driver side. He turn round and asked “..where to madam’ ..”

“.. the farm , just drive out I’ll direct you the way ..”

The driver start the engine and drove out the mansion , Prisana turn around and watch the roof disappear thru the window , she turn back around . Her heart was aching ..throbbing inside and tear suddenly flow down . She try to silent herself by covering her mouth , the driver heard the cries and look into the rear window and asked

“..are you ok ? ..you want me to stop the car ?..”

“..no, im ok..” she assure and wipe all the tear away , breathing in and out. It was a 2 hour drive to the farm and once they got there she got out of the car . The driver said he will wait for her under the shaded tree by the ranch. Prisana nodded and went into her house . She call out for her parent and her mom came out from the kitchen , Prisana run to hug her while crying into her shoulder . Ms. Tusa was worry and softly patted her daughter back , telling her everything will be alright .

They went into the living room and sat down beside each other , Ms. Tusa held her daughter hand and said “..darling , what wrong ? Did he hurt you ? That day when you left , Tai told us you wanted to go with the young master and for us not to worry..”

“.. I want to leave him..” she was still in tear and talking between sob .

“..then leave him ..it ok ..ok..”

“..he will find me . If I leave him I have to go somewhere he can’t find me..”

“…your father can arrange you to stay with his friend house , its not a problem but you must tell me . Why do you want to run away from him ? Aren’t your pregnant with his child ? Is this a lover quarrel ? You are about to be a mother , if the problem is not big the both of you should talk it out ..”

“..mom…it very difficulty . his mother doesn’t want me to stay with him and after I give birth , she want me to leave ..”

“..you should tell him ! Perhaps he can help you..”

“..he probable plan on having me leave too but he kept silent so I will have his child and not run away again ”

“ ..but im quite sure he love you and his child . You should talk to him first before--”

“..he does not love ..human..” she said softly and felt a stroke of pain in her chest.

“..when your father return , I’ll discus it over with him. But in the mean time you must take care of yourself..”

Ms. Tusa embrace her daughter again , and whisper smoothen words while rubbing down her back , the poor girl continue cry inaudibly as tear flooded her cheek. Ms. Tusa was bitter and sad , how dare those evil people hurt her daughter ! Prisana is the most generous person in the world , she had never complain the hardship she had endure during the time their family was in poverty because of the flood but instead suggested to work at the Nawahdee’s mansion in order to have money to save the farm . If Ms.Tuse knew that one day that decision will ruin her daughter life , she would never agreed! The tear her daughter shred today will not goes to waste . Ms. Tuse will help her daughter escape from that hell hole .

Meanwhile, Aum had return early and run down the hallway to his chamber . He swing the door open and scan the room for his puny human . She wasn’t there . He went to the kitchen and asked Oni “ ..where is Prisana..”

“ ..before she left I saw her talking with Ms. Nawahdee..”

The demon left the kitchen. And saw his mother playing the piano in the guest room . He walk in . She stop .

“..have you seen Prisana..”

She turn around , “ ..you seen to have a great interest with this girl..”

“..she is carrying my child ..”

“..is that so ? Very well then. She ask my permission to visit her parent ..”

“..and when will she come back.?..”

“..before 3pm..”

Aum turn to look at the wooden wall clock and said “ …its 3pm..” he immediately left the room and waited by the entrance door , pacing back and fore . Waiting for the door to be open and Prisana will appear . If it wasn’t for the sun he would go outside and wait by the drive way , but today he is over the limit ! He had absorb to much sunlight while running his errand and he can’t afford to go out again . He need to take a meal first -- later. Right now all he can think about is ..Prisana. The door open , he turn around with a big smile and rush toward the door

“..master..” said the driver

Aum was disappointed and signal the man to go away ! The next person came in and close the door , Aum was relief and hug her from behind . “ ..puny human..” he whisper .

Prisan turn around in his arm and stare up into his face, “ ..you back early ..”

“..why did you leave ..” he ignore her question

“..you said I can..”

“..but this morning you said you’re not going ..”

“..I change my mind..”

The demon was silent. He notice the red puff around her eye and said “ ..Prisana…have you been crying ? Why are you crying again ? You know I hate it ..” he cup her cheek and examine her face . His expression was angry

“..no…no ..dirt got in my eye ..”

“..your lying ..!..” he brought her head down on his chest and softly said “..you probable miss your parent and cry when you saw them , right ? ..”

“..yes..” her eye was getting watery again.

“..now ..now ..if you miss them you can go visit them anytime..” he said calmly and smooth the back of her hair .

Prisana couldn’t hold back the tear . Why is he so nice to her ? Does he know how much he is hurting her ? He is giving her hope again. He gently push her back and saw the tear , his thump wipe every drop and his kisses washes the tear away . The demon eye was warm and caring , her lip was trembling in despair and she saw the concern look in his face. He was confuse by her sudden sadness and caress her face with his gentle hand . She didn’t say a words nor did the demon , he simply lift her into his arm and carry her down the hallway…

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awwww.. don't leave prisana.. talk to him... stop listening to his mother... :(
i wonder what kind of business is he taking care off?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
“..black veil…you had became the air I breath every morning..� <-- so sweet.... :wub: makes me wanna kiss vamp aum right now... :lol: you know where I can buy a hot vampire like him??? :loool:

so sad... prisana... don't leave him.. :( :( :(

pze

sarNie Adult
this is too sweet....but at the same time brings sadness......thanks so much for the update.....this is like one of my favorite fic.....