Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn.....love both....aum is in love.....he just hasnt found the word.....hehe.....

too cute......keep it coming like always....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I see lots of readers are here... but where is sarN?... I know you have update lots today and thanks for it...
thanks for the update sarn.....love both....aum is in love.....he just hasnt found the word.....hehe.....
yes, vamp is so much in love but he still doesnt know it is love that's why he is so attached to this puny human.... so sweet for now and i fear the worse is coming toward prisana and the love birds...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep..lots of n'rai are in here..even the mother in law..is evil..more than any of the mistresses..gosh more than rina..right now!!!

aww wth i missed that other update...hmmm thanks to donna..i might not have noticed it!!!!

the dead lady kept appearing by the lake..maybe umms mother killed seyla.....she wants to tell prisana something....maybe the lake was where she was murdered at!!!...

so anyhow..awww prisana needs to watch her back..shes got a lot of mistresses hating on her now!!!..poor thing..i wonder when she will give birth..when is the next full moon???

thanks for the update SarN!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Prisana haven’t fully adjust herself to be a vampire mistress yet , she wasn’t use to having a servant follow her around and tending her need . The servant was a young girl name Oni , barely 16 years old and very mature for her age . She will not let Prisana lift anything or go anywhere without her because Ms. Nawahdee strictly ordered. The demon often disappear right after breakfast and return back last in the evening , she wonder where he goes but was afraid to ask . She doesn’t want him to think she worry or care about him or just plain...nosey . It been one month that the demon brought her back and during those time he had not slept outside their chamber nor have he slept with one else beside her . The fact isn’t confirm but Prisana can tell , because when they are together he never have enough of her ..but he wouldn’t suck her blood , it not like she want him to but if he doesn’t , that’s mean he probable sucking his other mistress blood. During the full moon the demon will leave their chamber because he afraid his transformation will scar her and he doesn’t tell her the reason why but she is aware of it , he very thoughtful --- even though he secretly hide his motive . Also during the full moon the baby move around lots and Ms. Nawahdee said when it happen she must stand by the window and search for the moonlight , the baby will absorb the energy and increase in size. Priana is three months into the pregnancy and since this is her first child , the mount isn’t visible yet and the demon often complain to her to eat more because she doesn’t look pregnant at all ! There time he would wake her up in the middle of the night and ask her if she want anything to eat , she would mummer no ..no...no but he will leave the room and come back with a tray of hot meal . Prisana know he probable drag the cooker out of bed and roar at the poor soul !He doesn’t understand anything ..or have any knowledge about pregnant woman , he might be a giant but his brain is a size of his eye! Even though the thing he does seen odd and left unexplained but she had grown use to his habit and there time she secretly smile but she dare not show it in front of him, she doesn’t want him to know how happy she is. Yes. In a crazy way …she does enjoy his presence , he had change from the first time they meet into a completely different person but he still demanding , ignorant , loud , and dominant .

Prisana was in the kitchen helping the cooker prepare dinner when Oni came in and said Ms. Nawahdee wishes to see her in the guest room. Prisana washes her hand and went into the guest room , once she got there Ms. Nawahdee was sitting on the sofa waiting for her .

“..sit down ..”

Prisana nervously take a seat across from the old lady and ask , “ ..is there something you want me to do ?..”

“..you remember what we talk about ..the last time right ..”

“..I do but--

“..my son probably said he will not let you leave ..isn’t that right ?..”

“..yes…” she nodded with hope in her eye

“..do you believe him ? ..”

“..why would he lie ..”

“..it because he doesn’t know about a baby vampire will draw blood on the first human they see and if those blood is from their parent , the child will die instantly..”

“..but he said ..regardless --

“..he said this he said that …my child are you really that soft in the ear ? He will say anything for you to have his child and when its over , he will return back to his old self..”

“..b-but he…said..” Prisana was speechless and felt her heart break . The last couple week he had been so nice and caring , she hate to think his motive is something else..

“..trust me my child , he does not love a human . His father had set a good example for Aum ..”

“..what example ?..”

Ms. Nawahdee expression change into anger , the topic seen to bother her and she rose from the sofa and walk toward the piano , her finger tip lightly touch the key and she said , “..my husband once had 50 mistress living with him and among those was a servant girl whom he love very much . He was so obsess with this human girl ..that he fire all the mistress in one day, her name was Seyla . Very beautiful . She was pregnant with a...human child but one day she disappear and ever since then my husband gone mad . For years he drown himself in tear and despair , he refuse to take his meal and wishes to die . Though we are not sure if Seyla had die or not but he made a gravestone of her out in the family cemetery. Aum hated human for that reason ..and vow to never have any human emotion or heart for any woman. He doesn’t want to end up like his father ..a waste of life ..”

“..but he change . He had been so nice to me ..”

Ms. Nawahdee wickedly laugh and said , “ ..men say anything when in heat of passion , in this last couple months you must nurtures yourself and do not worry about anything , you will be reward greatly and the money will be send to your family , it should be enough for you to live in luxury ..”

Prisana lower her head and stare down on her flat tummy , tear roll down her cheek and wet her hand. She had so much hope and fate in the demon but she was a fool to believe his sweet words. He had made her so happy and she thought she was someone special to him. Prisana rose and run out the room , tear was dipping none stop . She was hurt . Her heart aches …it was unbearable ..she wish he had never been so gentle and caring toward her , he had make her believe in him ..and that hope is being taken way by Ms. Nawahdee ! Its unfair ..why should she give up her child . Rina had been eavesdropping by the door and saw Prisana run out the room , Rina smile wickedly and thought of a plan to get rid of this ..servant girl .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahhhh that lady is wicked!!!..gosh and rina is gonna take advantage of this situation to the fullest!!!! awwww

but the sooner something happen..the sooner umm will realized how in love he is and so will prisana!!!...no more miscommunication or i hope there isnt...

thank you SarN!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
the mother is so evil....n rina has a plan going on.....ahhhhh......i need to think of a plan....hehe...

so cute that aum wakes up in the middle of the nite too try n fatten her up.......hehe.....adorable.....

chenling

sarNie Adult
OH no..its starting, she's gonna end up seeing no choice but to leave...thats gonna be dangerous for her and the child, aum's gonna lose his cookies when she goes...great update...now we gotta worry about Rina and what she will do, she's going to make sure that Prisana is gone...OOo you really set up for some great intense drama!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
great update... the drama is starting to take place... I wonder what will Prisana do.... hmmmm... she'll probably run away again....

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
what a wicked mother.. hope prisana will not be harm by both the mother and rina... arggg... Aum must faster admit his love towards her... else when she's gone.. too late... sigh...

sarN, please update more..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ms. Nawahdee went into the master chamber , the old man was awaken by the foot step . She stop at the bed post and said , “..Aum had impregnate one of his mistress ..she is three months..”

“..the finest blood ..indeed..” said Mr. Nawahdee

“..she was a servant girl ..just like ..Seyla ..”

“..history had repeat itself ..”

“..never !!..”

“..you do not understand anything ..my dear wife ..”

“..what the hell are you talking about !..”

“..to produce a child the finest blood is needed and human blood is the greatest when in ecstasy -- but it also depend on the human itself ..”

“..the secret laid within the human itself , tell me ..what’s the secret..”

“.. love.... I had told you before , human blood can detect emotion . When their body is in ecstasy ..the greatest pleasure of all, their blood will increase in quality…but ..love.. make their blood ..sweet.. ”

“ ..ridiculous ! If that is so how come those mistress couldn’t conceive ?..”

“.. love that is force or control by our power does not count as love…it an obsession. If my theory is correct …that human must of have some feeling for our son ..and his vampire‘s power does not have any effect on her at all , therefore it a love not force . Of all people you should have figure out the secret , Aum was conceive by the man that love you…truly…he was willing to die for you ..”

“..don’t ever mention his name again !!! You wanted an heir ! And you know a vampire can not have a child with another vampire ..what other choice do I have ! I loved you ..with all my heart . I was willing to sleep with another man to get pregnant ..”

“..I do not blame you for that reason . I had loved you and wanted a child . Its my fault and I loved Aum as if he is my own..”

“..you should ! I had give up so much for you ! And what had you done for me ? Nothing! You and your obsession over that human girl ! Betrayed me and take her as your second wife. You broke my heart...so coldly.. ”

“..I’m sorry my dear wife. I owe you so much in this life time . I loved Seyla with all my heart ..without her I no longer have the willpower to live..”

“.....you can not die ..not yet ..”

“..if nothing else ..please leave me ..”

“..and that human will not stay here with our son . I had already told her to leave after giving birth ..”

“..she must be very special to our son , for you to tell her to leave..”

“....I have my suspicious but im sure ..its just lust . he will get over it..”

“ ..if indeed she love him ..shouldn’t you be happy ?..”

“..her love doesn’t matter . My son welfare is what matter to me . I will not allow him to get to attach . His father left the same way and I got over it..”

“..you got over that man because you never love him but this …is different ..”

“..shut up ! I told you not to mention about him ! Aum do not love that human ..!.” Ms. Nawahdee storm out the chamber and slam the door.

It was around 11pm with Tai drove up the driveway . He got out and open the passenger door , the young master step out into the night.

“ ..you can go rest now ..” said Aum

“..yes master..” Tai got back in the car and drove out .

The demon look up and wonder if Prisana is a sleep, he smile and headed to his chamber . He open the door and saw a figure on the bed , she must be a sleep. He quietly undress himself and slip into a robe , he move on the bed ..lightly as possible . Her back was to him and he look over to see her face , her eye was close . He bend to kiss her on the cheek ..once , twice , third time ..he couldn’t get enough of her and keep showering her kisses until she woke up and turn around . He was starring down on her .

“..you’re home..”

“..only a few min now , you want something to eat ..”

“..no…im not hungry ”

“..you still can eat ! I’ll go wake up the cook ..”

“..no , let him sleep..”

The demon smile . She felt warm inside. His hand brush along her lip and lean down to give her a long kiss, he draw back and said “..did my fangs came out..”

“..no ..”

“..good ..” he bend down and kiss her some more and more . He can’t get enough of her sweet lip. Everyday his addiction got worst! He can’t stop thinking about her . It doesn’t matter where he at or what he doing , she always run in his mind. He can’t live without kissing her ..at least 10 x a day.

She move her face away , “ ..that enough , my lip is swollen and face is wet ..”

“..you taste so sweet ..” he said softly and held her chin , drawing it to face him.

“..you probably said it to all your mistress ..”

“..no, black veil. Only with you. If it wasn’t for the child sake , I could take you so many time a day ..or night ..you will not need any clothes at all..”

She blushed. “..I be dead..”

“..not dead but sore and rip..”

She pinch his arm , it had no affect on him…the demon spare no word! “..what are you talking about ..” she force herself not to smile.

“..must I demonstrate..” he grin

She gasped when he roll her on top of him , she was looking down into his green eye and said , “ ..not tonight…we done it everyday . I need a break..” her rosy cheek caught his eye.

“..you are turning red ! You can’t breath ?..” he lightly push her off and laid her down on her back..” his eye was worry while caressing her hot cheek with the back of his hand

“..I’m ok..” she smile. He a dimwit .

“..You want to eat first ..then make love ?..”

“..I ..told you ..not tonight..”

He was disappointed and mummer something to himself. He laid back down beside her and went into the blanket , his hand reach out and held her. They stare at the ceiling. “..are you asleep yet ..” he ask

“..if you won’t stop talking ..I can’t..”

“..alright, get some sleep then ..”

After several moment of silent she decided to ask him , “..if one day ..I was to leave you --

“ ..no !!..” his face turn to the side and said “..you not going anywhere ! You hear me ! No where !!..” his heart pound in fear . His hand tighten around her . He will not allow it. Never.

“..just maybe ..for a little while..”

“..where you want to go ? Tell me ..”

“..visit my parent perhaps..”

“..then you can go but you must come back to me..”

“..I’ll come back..” she said softly while tear was forming in her eye . She does not want to leave him. Before she wanted to run away ..as far as possible but now ..it different .

“..come back soon ..ok ? Ok ? Prisana…say something...please” he waited for her respond .

“..yes...I’ll be back..” she reply and a few drop of tear slide down her cheek . Since the room was dark the tear wasn’t visible and the demon was not aware of her sadness. She heard him sigh and turn his head away , he close his eye to rest and his hand was still holding her.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww shes gonna leave him...but shes lying to him bout coming back??? or is she?...anyhow i would be torned too if i was in prisanas' shoes!!...wahhh

awwwww making me sad with her.. ...umm you better go with her to her farmhouse..since you aint working anyways....why is he leaving the house everyday anyways..lol i must have missed something

thank you SarN!