Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^for sure, he wants her more than the child .. the child is the bonus part of this relationship .. he loves his puny human --- he even risk his health to see her in board daylght .. awe, only if PRISANA know more of what he did for her, secretly ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aaaheemm... excuse me.. but what happened to the sure i'll text you if theres an update? huh huh huh??..yall so selfish..trying to keep this update to yourself lmao! jk jk jk
oh well..that was super sweet towards the end aaawww!

lol moh i didnt txt you on your phone..but i left you an offline message on msn..sorry..i woke up from my 4 hr nap <_< and bugged SarN and then bam the update was up..*everytime i ask her..she would say "i did update"..lol gosh my refresh button is slow or something :lol:

awww lome..if we have your number we can txt you too :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^for sure, he wants her more than the child .. the child is the bonus part of this relationship .. he loves his puny human --- he even risk his health to see her in board daylght .. awe, only if PRISANA know more of what he did for her, secretly ..
what did he do secretly? did i miss something?

dont feel bad lome..even if these girls have your number they wont text you to let you know! mmm hmmm i'm speaking from experience! hahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol moh..i thought you read everything!! :lol: the girls are talking bout when he went stalking her..watches her from below when she was at her farmhouse.. he misses her....lies to her just to bring her back to the mansion.

pssshhhh i do txt you...lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol moh..i thought you read everything!! :lol: the girls are talking bout when he went stalking her..watches her from below when she was at her farmhouse.. he misses her....lies to her just to bring her back to the mansion.

pssshhhh i do txt you...lol
oh that hahahaha...i thought it was something else hahaha...i didnt read everyones comments i only glanced at them lmao.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
“..our child , your body, your blood and your heart. Give it to me..� <--- I love this line... :wub:

sweet sweet update!!! :clap: they hugged and kissed... so romantic!!! I wanna scream!!! :yahoo: gives me butterflies in my stomach... :lol: is there going to be a willing scene??? :huh: :lol:

can't wait for the next update... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
no update since I was gone??????????????????????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........sarN!!! I want my update! it's my last day on the net too... I won't be here for a week!! Please? hehe

:D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahhh no update yet...???

lome since youre gonna be gone for a week..
when you come back youre gonna be back with a mic or headset right??? ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
“..it still daylight..” she drop her arm and immediately take several step backward

“..then why did you hug me ? You just said you want to stay with me in this mansion with our child . Are you leading me on ..puny human ..”

“..I-I…w-was…sad and I saw you and ..then..” she murmured

“..use my shoulder to cry on ! No, it to late . My fangs is out ..and you know what that mean ..right..”

“..I-I...don’t remember ..”

“..angry and arouse! Come here ..it will be quick..” he reach out to grab her upper arm and drag her down the hallway. She was force to follow his lead and while doing so she nervously look around , praying nobody will see her being drag by the demon -- it embarrassing. The scene is to obvious ...everyone know how lusty the young master is , day or night it doesn’t matter to him. They went inside the chamber , Aum turn around and close the door . She back away while fixing her eye on the demon and he turn his attention back to her ,

“..I’m pregnant ..” she quickly said . It a good enough excuse .

“..the little fellow won’t feel a thing..”

“..w-we should be responsible parent and put our child before anything..”

“..damn it. Must you always talk ? Come here..!..” he fast walk and she run to the other side of the bed , he put his hand on his hip and frown

“..go away ! You have 25 other mistress waiting to serve you !..”

“..I want only you ..come here , let me lick you all over ” his smile deepen and jump on the bed , she didn’t escape on time , the demon jump down and grab a hold of her and swing her around , her face crash into his bronze chest. Then with no effort at all , he lift her into his arm . With a little gasp , she clasp around his neck, afraid he will drop her ! He took a few step to the bed and lay down with her , not about to give her a chance to escapes , he roll her over and rip the back of her dress . Her face was bury into the mattress and her leg was kicking the air -- she can’t breath ! He was starlet and roll her back , she stare at him angrily and said

“..you want to suffocate me ..” she cries

The demon stare at her and smile in amuse “..I. didn’t mean to be so rough ..” he chuckle . He had never laugh and smile so much in his life. But the furious look on the puny human ‘s face is just …to hilarious . She was inhaling and exhaling like a gold fish . She was to cute, he thought.

“ ..this the second new dress you destroy..”

“..I’ll buy you hundred more ! Now , shush ..let me lick you ..” his fangs retreat , he bend down and lick around her mouth before crushing down upon her , giving her no mercy as his lip suck and move . His fingers tangle into her hair , holding her head still ..not letting her escape while his tongue slide inside and he felt the wall of her teeth, he smile against her mouth . The little protest she still up hold ! Black veil! He will have to seduce her ..again ..

Prisan move her head away and the demon follow her face with trail of kisses along her neck , cheek and forehead . “..wait ..wait..”

He stop and lift his head a little , “ ..what is it ! I’m about to explode !..”

She blink her eye and blush. It not their first time and probable not the last. He might be rough and uncivil but there had been time she felt something stirring inside , it doesn’t feel that awful afterward . She probable in denial and refuse to accept it as a pleasure but what he doesn’t know , should remain hidden and she is to proud to tell him. Prisana said “..go lock the door first ..”

“ ..why ?..”

“..around this time the servant will come around and collect the laundry ..” she use to be a servant and she had encounter the demon making love to his mistress on ..many occasion ! During those time , she…had never imagine ..she will end up like those mistress one day . Fate is unpredictable .

“ ..that’s it ? Why didn’t you say it sooner !..” he roll off the bed and walk toward the door , lock it and when he return , he was striping his clothes away one ..by one and throw it everywhere . Prisana catch a glance of his navel hair and turn to the side. He laid down beside her and bring her body back to face him .

“..are you going suck my blood ..” she ask

“..no, your body need to recover from the last time . I will only pleasure you ..and nothing more . Close your eye ..puny human..” he blow at her eyelid , the warm breath draw her eye close . He undress her in the matter of second . The cold breeze sweep across her body but once his body came on top of her, there was warmth and heat. His hand move along the side of her body and stop on her belly , she went rigid . He gently rub the flat tummy while licking her neck and chest , she was in tear again . She know he acknowledges their child existent by the way his hand move across her stomach -- but does he know about his mother 's demand ? Will he fight for her to stay in this mansion after the birth of their child ? She wasn't sure...but if she mean this much to the demon , then he should choose her over his mother . Prisana was feeling vulnerable again and couldn't hold back the tear .

"..are you going abandon me.." she said softly

He pull his head back and search her face , his eye was soften at the sight of tear that wet her cheek and reply "..no, you are mine and what are mine ..stay with me and nowhere else . i will not let you run away from me again .."

"..t-then i can stay here with our child ?.."

"..you , me and the little vampire .."

She smile with tear in her eye and wrap her arm around his neck , she lift herself to give him a kiss on the cheek . She laid back down and turn redden , the demon just have to grin at her !

lady0fdarkness

I wonder if vamp Aum will fire the other 25 mistresses after this? ahhhh........ ladies.... that means we're going to be out of the picture. lol.

lady0fdarkness

thwy're showing affections so indirectly... very romantic...

hmm... I wonder when that shadowy man will ever show his face though?? I haven't forgotten about that guy still.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO lome..yep i guess we are surely out of the picture.. :loool: ..

:wub: awww she finally kissed him ... :wub:

this is a cute update..short but fulfilling for the night...awww i hope i can dream bout this tonight..i had a nice dream last night..and remembered it for a bit..but then by noonish..i totally forgot what it was all bout..could have been the starting point of my so-call fic lmao..

pze

sarNie Adult
they are just too cute.....i cant wait for more.....

he for sure isnt gonna let her go anywhere....hes gonna fight for her......ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....the little things they do is just so awwwww.....hehe

thank you sarn

pze

sarNie Adult
moh i taught ami texted u....lolz.....we aint greedy....its just when we see blood we get so excited we forget.....haha........

still love u.....hehe