Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
speaking of vampire i was watching tep sarm rudoo and pra-rahoo reminds me of aum the vampire....lolz.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
“..why are you crying ..”

“..im not crying..”

“..I can feel your tear on my skin ..”

Prisana was silent. The demon was right. She had been crying. She move away from him and laid on her back , with her eye on the ceiling. That way her tear wouldn’t wet his skin and distract him from sleeping! “..something was in my eye..”

“..is something bothering you ?..” he turn on his side and watch her.

“..nothing..”

He didn’t say anything else and laid there gazing at her . Yes. He want to hold her in his arm and shower her kisses for giving him an heir but he hesitated. She cried when he held her . It must be a pain to be with him or be embrace by a blood thirsting demon like him. It angry him deeply to be rejected but he restrain himself from shouting at her by pressing his lip tightly together . His heart was acing and throbbing , he doesn’t understand what is going on in his body but right now it torturing him . The way she distant from him and the tear she shred , obviously because she hate him . Black veil . She had stab his heart ..one to many time , if she continue fearing him and hating him , the deeper the wound and one day if she leave him again ..surely he will die. He was never good with words nor does he ever indulge on anyone . Women is a maze to him. All he know is to receive pleasure from them and nothing more than his blood meal but with Prisana , it difference . He physical and mentally need her . Even as he laid there his groin is reaching out for her. The raw hungry is to great to endure and he whisper “ ..I want you ..” he said softly

“..is that all you want ..”

“..I want everything..”

“..my body, my blood and my child ..”

“..our child , your body, your blood and your heart. Give it to me..”

“..why should I give my heart to a demon . There no… reason …for me to accept you . Had you forgotten what you done to me ?..”

“..it the past ! Now it difference! Just say yes before I get angry !..”

She bit her lip. No. She refuse to reply. She had got use to his temperamental attitude , she doesn’t care if he get angry and what the hell is he talking about . Give her heart to him ? He doesn’t make it clear enough for her to understand . They started off on a physical level , there was no courting , no dating , he know nothing about her nor she know anything about him , beside the fact he a…lusty vampire. The mattress shift and she turn to the side , the demon walk out the door . She felt…abandon. He didn’t return for the rest of the night.

When Prisana woke up the next morning , there was new clothes on the edge of the bed. Remembering what happen last night she rose quickly , and went into the bath room to refresh up and change. It was breakfast time she must be present at the table and she had not adjust herself to be a mistress yet , plus she felt embarrass to come out of the demon’s chamber , now that she is pregnant and the demon probable told the whole world , she wonder what’s the reaction on everyone face ? She sigh and went to join everyone at the breakfast table , sitting right next to the demon while the rest of the mistress turn to watch her.

There was something different about the demon, he seen quiet and aloof while eating his meal . Ms. Nawahdee was smiling at Prisana , and ask “ ..dear, how far are you ?..”

“..a-almost 2 months ..” she said nervously and heard a spoon drop from down the table . Rina face was shot up in disbelief and Prisana glance back at all the mistress expression , then quickly turn away to avoid their glairing ‘s eye.

“..Good ! Good !! ” Ms. Nawhadee exclaimed and softly giggle , out of all the hi-class women she had brought into this mansion none can conceive but this simple servant girl manage to succeed ! Fate is unpredictable . And her husband said it will be impossible for Aum to found the finest blood ever , the secret lies within the human itself. What secret ? Perhaps the finest blood is found only in commoner ? But whatever the reason behind the pregnancy might be -- she doesn’t care. Her wish had came true .

“..she would need special care ..” said Aum , not turning to catch a glance at Prisana ‘s face yet but instead focus his attention down at the plate .

“..Yes!! Indeed ! I will assign a servant to tend your need . Now , tell me ..has the baby ..move yet ..” she said excitedly . If the answer is yes , that mean the servant girl is carrying a ..vampire baby -- if no …the child is human . Ms. Nawahdee was all ear and anxiously wait for the response.

Prisana turn to the demon , he had been emotionless and she secretly wanted him to participated in the conversation or at least act as if he had some interest in the matter but his eye was dull. She heard Ms. Nawahdee ask the question again and she reply , “ ..yes , very much ..specially at night..”

“…O’ my !! This is good news ! Aum must be thrill !..”

The demon rose from the chair and left the room . Ms. Nawahdee turn around and call out her son name but he didn’t reply nor did he came back . Prisana watch him leave and felt cold all the sudden.

When breakfast was over Ms. Nawahdee wanted a woman to woman talk with Prisana . They went into the study room , Prisana sat down on the sofa while Ms. Nawahdee stood by the draped window. The master lady is remarkably...young to be 60 years old , Prisana thought. No elderly woman could had such flawless skin and body of a maiden. Prisana fumble with her finger , she was nervous while listening to the ticking of the clock on the wall and finally Ms. Nawahdee said “..do you love my son ..”

The question was unexpected and Prisana had never thought about love , how can she ? The demon is like her worst night mare came true and even up to now she isn’t able to accept him , not yet -- she not sure “..no , love is…take time and ..um…love is…something..” she wasn’t making any scent. She had never experience love and it probable to late , because now she is trap within the demon ’s hand and carrying his child , love seen impossible .

“..the reason im asking this , its because later on when you ..leave ..no sting is attach..”

“..leave ? What do you mean ? ..”

“..after you give birth, you must leave ..”

“..what about my child ..”

“ ..the child stay with us ..”

“..but…if I leave I will take my child with me ..”

“..you can’t raise a vampire baby ! If the child was human ..perhaps we might let you goes and take the child with you ..”

“..what’s the different ? I can raise my child regardless of what he is ..”

Ms. Nawahdee laugh , and said “ ..vampire live on blood , you can not offer the child the blood he needed but under our care we can . If you go out into the world with a vampire child , you will only hurt the poor soul . You have to be caution , making sure the child will not be expose to direct sunlight and feeding time…do you know how much is enough ? You know nothing about vampire..”

Prisana was in tear , it true. She know nothing about vampire . The child might end up dead if she not caution. “ ..then , I want to stay here with my child..”

“..im afraid it will not happen..”

“..why ?..”

“..when a vampire baby is born , the human parent must leave before the child see them ..”

“..I do not understand . Why can’t my child see me ? ..”

“..all vampire baby is born during a full moon and during that event all vampire will undergo a transformation into their true form…and the first human they see ..they will draw blood from..”

“..I had seen the young master true form . I’m willing to let my child draw blood from me ..”

“..vampire can not suck their parent blood , they will die instantly..”

“..can’t I just leave after giving birth and then come back..”

“..no, u will leave permanently . I waited years for an heir and I can not let my grandchild die . I will not take that risk . You can not stay in the same roof with your child as long as I live ..” her voice was like a thunder and it was a threat .

Prisana ‘s heart was shatter . Endless tear flow down her cheek as she watch the old lady walk out the room . No wonder the demon seen aloof toward her ! If having a vampire baby prevent her from being with her child , she rather not have the child at all ! She had grown attach to the little one inside her womb and she was use to the baby kicking and the late night wake up , she can't bear to have it taken away from her . Prisana left the study room and walk down the hallway as she softly weep and wipe the tear .

“..why are you crying again !!..” shouted Aum

Prisana turn round , she didn’t realize she had walk pass him but she was happy to see him and said “ ..master!..” she run foreword and hug him , burying her face into his vest while crying her heart out .

“..now what ! When I’m around you cry . And when I decided to give you some space and distant a little ..you still cry !!Human…emotion…are so annoying..”

“..please, let me stay …here with you …and our …child ..please..” she was speaking between sob .

“..Puny human…do I have to make myself clear again ? You are not going anywhere …don’t even try to run!! I‘ll kill you and your parent !!”

She look up into this face , with tear still dangling in her eye and said “..promise me ..”

“..promise ? …it not a promise . It an order !!! ..”

She smile and hug him tighter, and his hand came up to embrace her back . He was dumbfounded . Not sure what had got into her but whatever it is -- he like it. He pull back a little and bring her face up so their eye can meet , his hand held her chin and his lip captured hers in a fully satisfying kiss , without lifting his mouth from her, he said “..lets goes back to our room..” he break his lip away and fangs appear

Suddenly , Prisana realize she had hug the demon and even willingly let him kiss her without any protest . She was so overwhelm about the conversation she had with his mother that she completely forgot she suppose to hate the demon ! Not run to hug him and tell him to make promises ! Had she gone mad ? She stare into his green eye and felt a sudden blush across her cheek.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh sweet....the mother harsh words..only made them closer...i thought rina was bad..but damn the mother in law seems worst right now..

thanks SarN..so unexpected!!! ^_^

pze

sarNie Adult
thank u sarn.....for a min there i taught we werent gonna get any update today.....but i loved it....

she hugged him....seems like hes gonna get into a fight with his mother about whether she gets too stay or go....im pretty sure if she goes then hes gonna go too....hes not gonna let it happen that easy i can just feel it....hehe......

now im waiting too see what rina has up her sleeves....n gosh is the mother mean or what.....gonna separate the family already

lots of love na sarn....muahz

keep it coming.....

pze

sarNie Adult
im out for now campers....ill resume in a couple of hours......lolz.....got work in a 8 hours.....haha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww im sorry pze..no 3 days weekend huh!?...ok i will camp out with you again tomorrow..or later today!.. ^_^

i think i know how umm feels like now..when he was stalking prisana back at the farm :lol:

we are just like umm stalking her.. but we are stalking SarN...

and moh said i sounded like rina..wth.. :lol: ..i rather be a servant girl...i might get a better chance to be with umm.. ;)

ahh i wanna start on GRR..but im afraid to watch it alone....wahhhhhh

chenling

sarNie Adult
fantastic..but I know that the mom will fight Aum, she doesn't want her grandchild to be with his/her mother..major drama comes from all that....why can't they both understand their feelings and say them outloud!!!!!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. how could that mother said like that kind of words?? She's so evil... maybe the mistress of the master death or mistress got related to him.. :p hehhee... please update more please...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i'm so glad papa vampire will protect Prisana and go against ms. nawaldee.
and I see the sparks flying through out the mansion!! Love is so in the air. sighhhhhhh

lady0fdarkness

I'm going to be missing all the updates starting from Monday. :( I'm moving, so I won't be getting internet for a week. So save my campsite girls... I'll be back, eventually. Hopefully by then, Aum and Prisana are married already. lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aaaheemm... excuse me.. but what happened to the sure i'll text you if theres an update? huh huh huh??..yall so selfish..trying to keep this update to yourself lmao! jk jk jk
oh well..that was super sweet towards the end aaawww!

lady0fdarkness

aaaheemm... excuse me.. but what happened to the sure i'll text you if theres an update? huh huh huh??..yall so selfish..trying to keep this update to yourself lmao! jk jk jk
oh well..that was super sweet towards the end aaawww!
hey, that's what I need too!! Text message notifications of an update for sarN's MM! :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awww. thx sarn. so sweet of prisana finally letting her guard down,letting her feelings toward aum show. the past few chapters, aum started to showing his feelings for her, and now we can see her love for him.. :wub:

i wonder if this happen to her mother... did she get killed trying to come back to the mansion after forced to leave?? so mysterious. :unsure:

anywhos, aum will definitely go against his mother in protecting his puny human and child. can't wait for more sweet parts. :)