Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
WOOO another page I didnt think I would own.
AMI that was good! But umm hello that was just like saying *imagine the rest people* I'm not having none of that anymore...Sarn has already taked those words out of her fic vocab..dont bring it back! lmao

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. you should edit some of your pictories in there too ..
i'm loving the wally though --- make him looks so beasty !!!

night campers.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao night campers...omg we sound like all his other 25 mistresses hahaha
pictories..i havent writen one in omg forever.
idk if i can do it anymore lmao.
**i like beasty Umm. lmao

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: your comments craked me up, your girls are so funny! :loool:
i'm here to read sarN's fiction and your comments too...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
AMI!!!! I read ur update!!! u should write ur own fic.... i'll definitely read it... :clap: ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao night campers...omg we sound like all his other 25 mistresses hahaha
pictories..i havent writen one in omg forever.
idk if i can do it anymore lmao.
**i like beasty Umm. lmao
25 mistresses huh? :lol: I want to be the mean mistress!! *evil laugh* i change my mind... i don't wanna be the mean mistress anymore... :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
maybe Soriya wasnt in ecstasy...that means she wasnt producing high quality blood which means no baby? lmao
haha good one moh.....that gave me a good laugh.....LMAO.....

i knew you could write ami.....i knew it...

AMI!!!! I read ur update!!! u should write ur own fic.... i'll definitely read it... :clap: ^_^

hi5 girls ive been telling her too write forever.....but it hasnt happened yet....

but ami i love ur scenarios.....hehe....that rina....

- i taught there was an update with all those pages.....ami its funny when u were sick we didnt get one that nite n last nite i wasnt able to be on n we didnt get one either.....lol......we all need too be present at nite......lolz....

but im here too stock today ladies....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i know.. i had to back date five pages or so of spamming thinking there's an update somewhere in teh middle. :lol:

all good, i brung my vampire book to read today during lunch until sarn update again. :)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
im reading the amanda ashely series..
is the twilight series by stephanie something? if so my friend just told me about. will start on next.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha good one moh.....that gave me a good laugh.....LMAO.....
hi5 girls ive been telling her too write forever.....but it hasnt happened yet....

but ami i love ur scenarios.....hehe....that rina....
- i taught there was an update with all those pages.....ami its funny when u were sick we didnt get one that nite n last nite i wasnt able to be on n we didnt get one either.....lol......we all need too be present at nite......lolz....

but im here too stock today ladies....

lol yea sorry girls you had to backtracked like 5 pages..gosh we seriously gotta let SarN breathe a lil huh?! *we are expecting way too much from her... lol

yep...that is true pze..i was wondering where you were last night too!

pze

sarNie Adult
im reading the amanda ashely series..
is the twilight series by stephanie something? if so my friend just told me about. will start on next.

ill look into the amanda one....i just got some other books someone mentioned as well....still gotta looking into twilight too.....lolz....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i see i didnt miss much..quite busy today ...im exhausted!!!...i might take a lil nap..and when i wake up.. hopefully i would get some fresh blood to keep me up all night!! :lol: