Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LMAO lome..im already doing part of that for you guys already... i hope i didnt scared SarN away!!!! :lol:
Ami.. maybe that's why we only see sarN here and there? LOL... instead we usually see the usual suspects in here... just sitting still.. refreshing the page over and over again.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
lome, i ll join force with u to stalk sarN for more juicy update of soften and caring vamp aum toward poor prisana... heheheh but girls, I cant camp much today since the lunch break is nearly over cos I m at work and my boss is sitting at the back.... so camp for me and enjoy the day... my head is filled with aum's sweetness and heated with their love... anyway, back to work now or i ll be ousted... it is all sarN's fault to make me so addicted...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lome, i ll join force with u to stalk sarN for more juicy update of soften and caring vamp aum toward poor prisana... heheheh but girls, I cant camp much today since the lunch break is nearly over cos I m at work and my boss is sitting at the back.... so camp for me and enjoy the day... my head is filled with aum's sweetness and heated with their love... anyway, back to work now or i ll be ousted... it is all sarN's fault to make me so addicted...
Well, enjoy your day at work.

By the way.. where are you?? It's like 3AM here... and you're still at work? Unless you do midnight shift..... if you do.. watch out for vamp Aum at midnight!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO...hmmm i see SarN..is gone...i think i scared her away!!!..and bedtime is just 45 mins away for me..i guess she wasnt kidding ..with that smiley..LMAO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..but you know what umm will say right?

"is this your lovers baby?" umm ask prisana.. oh you lil bastard..prisana thought to herself..."if you think it is then so be it"..she replied a lil heart broken.. hes not just a demon but a stupid demon at that.
...the baby heard the father false accusation.....and right then and there as umm puts his hand on her stomach..the baby gave a hard kick...*it could have been your head daddy! :lol:

man if he really did accuse her of having a child with another guy...i wish prisana will slap the heck out of him.... ohh that baby is a baby boi..strong like its daddy...sense the blood of another man ...wth..its your baby you idiot!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey youre still awake pze??? lol well im gonna go nite nite now..

before i toh bork my jao nai wah ..wun nee chun tum ngahn mai dai..ka....proaw meua wun nee dee chun norn mai keree lup *praow doo lae fic thread! aka stalking.. what an excuse huh?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Well, enjoy your day at work.

By the way.. where are you?? It's like 3AM here... and you're still at work? Unless you do midnight shift..... if you do.. watch out for vamp Aum at midnight!!
In Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia. The time is definately different girl. Since I got back from London, I have to work right away... no much enjoyment exept being in SW and stalking fanfics with you guys.... anyway, good night to those at night time as I am nearly off work now... and all the best for other campers...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
In Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia. The time is definately different girl. Since I got back from London, I have to work right away... no much enjoyment exept being in SW and stalking fanfics with you guys.... anyway, good night to those at night time as I am nearly off work now... and all the best for other campers...
ooohhh... ur in cambodia!! hehehe... does philippines and camdodia have the same time zone?? :huh:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow first chapter only and he's already done the deed in "ecstasy" waaaa...wonder whats going to happen into the 2nd chapter lmao...

**chapter 2..mmm hmm let that old cheating man die! mmm hmm!!! serves him right for cheating on HIS WIFE!! "blood should never go to waste" hahahaa w/e

**chapter 3...I smell blood lmao mmm hmm anything else?

4..woooo getting fiesty already and its only chapter 4 "look at me he demanded"
“..w-w-what if those blood is a woman cycle ?... she ask and immediately wish she haven’t !" poor girl i was thinking the same thing though lmfao!!! waaa what was she thinking going out late at night in a mansion where she knows there are vampires..mm hmm if you ask me she's doing this on purpose she WANTS to get caght..DONT WE ALL!? lmfao!!

5...“ … I do what ever I please. You have no right or rank to even make a bargain with me! If I want to observe, your duty is to display for me! Get up ! Now! I say NOW…� his roar cause all the night creature to scatter away , even the owl no longer ask question and the cricket sound had disappear ." WAAAA THIS IS BLUE'S KIND OF MAN..HAHAHAHA
OMFG THAT PART ABOUT SOMETHING LICKING HER THAT SHIT IS SCARRY!!! I told yall she was doing all this on purpose lmao.
gosh i'm only starting page 10..only 38 more pages to go lmao..skipping everyones comments too..well just glancing over them lol

6..black veil.. for her face?

7..mmm hmmm that girl likes to watch lmfao "freaky dave likes to watch"-ghost..hahahaha
"Hell ..if the woman in his dream was to appear before his eye , god be his witness …he will kill her ! Rip her to pieces! She dare to come into his dream and make a fool out of him !" Yall know what that means right..hahahaha he's going to do the nasty deed with her hahaha
lmfao no wonder his mom stays so young..she's getting some on the side. lmao

8..hmm interesting how sarn is going to write how they're going to have this threesome lmao.. WOW hahaaha I guess it was no threesome..
"a beast of the night and his fang appear" mmm hmmm yall know what sarn is trying to say hahahaha she's getting worse fic by fic hahaha
WAAA HE SURE DID TAKE HER

I will stop here for now..I really need my z's cant call in sick like aheemm AMI! lmao

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
9...wow he sure does like to tear his "meals" into shreads...well i havent read anything about fruits and icecream yet..are we not having any of that in this fic? lmao
Rina is such an idiot...how did she think she was going to pull off this threesome? lmao i guess she became the one who watched lmao.."freaky dave" hahaha

10...WWAAAA THAT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER..He's going to make her scream for more..lmfao I TOLD YALL SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING!

11...OMFG! WHAT A MAN WHORE..I MEAN A VAMPIRE MAN WHORE! LMAO
I cant wait to read all the sweet stuff he does..assuming he softens up to her
stoped on page 14..ok i'm really going to bed now.
this maroon color is going to be my official midnight mistress color hahahaha