Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh sorry sajenna... i meant to show u the links...i totally forgot....i will pm u the link k...

starry is really good at finding them cute monkies, shes the one that found em for us..!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
TThe next morning when Prisana woke up there were new clothes on the edge of the bed . The demon was gone . She got up and use the bathroom to wash herself and change into the new clothes. She made the bed and fold the blanket , oddly enough she felt it her duty to do so . It going be hard to adjust herself with all the other mistress , by now everyone in the mansion is aware of her relationship with the young master and she felt embarrass to walk out the room. Suddenly her stomach growl , she was hungry …the little vampire .

“..come here ..”

Prisana turn around , “..we can talk from here ..”

“..now..” he was serious

She sigh and slowly came forward , he was losing patient with her pace and came to her instead , she quickly said “ ..we can’t do it again !..”

He hug her , and brought her head to rest on his chest , “ ..from now on this room is your ..” he said softly while smoothing down the back of her hair , gently .

She was starlet by his sudden change and ask “ ..what about you ? Where you sleep..”

“..here ..with you ..”

“..b-but ..w-what about your mistress , they will rip me to pieces ..!”

“..nobody will dare ..”

“..but I wish to be alone ..I’m not use to sharing a bed with anyone..”

“..you will learn ..”

“ ..no ..”

He pull back , and search her face “..you think I will listen to you ? I do what ever I please . What kind of woman are you ? All my mistress beg me to stay with them the whole night but I wouldn’t and right now you are having more advantage than everyone . I do not understand you at all..”

“..im different from them . I do not wish to stay with you and became one of your mistress . Everything so far is what you force upon me . I never ask to come here ..”

“..why are you so hard to please ? What do you want ? I will give you anything you desire ! Money ? Jewelry ? Land ?..”

“ ..freedom..”

“..you are free to go anywhere you wish and Tai can take you there but you must return back within the hour I set ..”

“..no, freedom ..from…you..”

He was heated. It been hell restraining himself from shouting and destroying thing. The black veil doesn’t want him like he wanted her. None of his mistress had never been this difficult to bargain with ! It must be her lover back at home that preventing her to staying with him . “ ..you not getting it ..and your lover at home can wait forever if he want ! you are mine .. ”

She turn her face to the side , he still had doubt in her and his assumption is hurting her ..deeply. “..im hungry ..” she said quietly .

“..lets goes down stair ..” he brought her chin toward him , so their eye can meet and he lean forward and run his lip across her mouth . She hate the stickiness feeling and her hand came up to wipe it , he frown and she can tell if she continue to wipe it the second time , her life is at risk .

They were late and went down stair into the dinning room . Everyone was present and fix their attention on the couple . Prisana was uncomfortable by the sudden stare from all the mistress , their questioning eye on her and the young master turn to the side and saw her uneasiness . His hand reach out and held her hand . It was cold and shaky , he know she was nervous and she turn to look up at him . Prisana sat beside the young master and the servant brought another plate .

Ms. Nawahdee narrow her eye on the new servant --- who now her son new mistress. . Though Ms. Nawahdee never object to anything her son want but …a servant ? A girl with no background and probable no education ? His taste had gone down . Regardless how she feel about the new mistress , her main concern is having a grandchild and the new 5 mistress haven’t been successful . She want to hold another function to find more available women . “ …next week the mansion will haven another social gathering ..” she said quietly and all the mistress was happy and giggle among each other .

“..so soon ..” said Aum

“..there several young lady I have my eye on . Very beautiful ..”

Prisana stop eating . Her eye was fix on the plate . She was hungry but now she not sure anymore. The young master is thinking about getting more mistress. How many more till he stop ? It shouldn’t matter because she doesn’t care . She should think about her baby ..only, the demon can rotten in hell with all his mistress !

Rina was sitting four seat down the table and her eye was blazing at Prisana while stabbing the meat on the plate , she was furious ! Why did the servant girl came back ?! Why! This is …outrage! The young master is giving more attention toward the servant girl than any mistress of his ?! Rina love the young master for years and thrive for his affection ! How can this simple ..farm girl manage to gain so much indulges from the young master in such a short period of time ? Rina will not allow this to happen ! Sharing him with 24 mistress is already a pain but even so they are just a meal to him , no affection was ever display but Rina can tell by his eye , the way the young master would steal a glance to the side to see if Prisana was eating or enjoying the meal .

“…you want some juice ?..” said Aum while reaching across the table to pour orange juice into a empty glass and put it beside Prisana ‘s plate . She look at him and then at the mistresses , she feel awkward from their wondering eye . Ms. Nawahdee lift a brow , never had her son done any service for a girl and to publicly display it , is out of the question ! Ms. Nawahdee can sense something strange between the two , perhaps the female is not interest but the male does …very unlikely to happen . Aum hated human emotion and tend to ignore it among his mistress -- maybe it the lust that why her son is indulging on this …servant girl ? Yes. That right .

Prisana beginning to feel nausea by the smell of orange , she cover her mouth and quickly rise from the chair , she rush to the restroom -- leaving everyone baffle . Aum was worry and follow her , he wasn’t sure which restroom she must of gone to. He search ever room while calling out her name , “ ..Prisana ! Where are you ..” he stop at his chamber and went inside . There was noises in the rest room and he rush in, Prisana was throwing up in the sink and he rub her back , trying to calm her down. She rinse her mouth and stood up with her eye close , she was panting . He grab a hand towel and wet it with water , he wipe around her mouth and bring her head to rest on his shoulder and said “ ..are you ok ? The food nasty ? I should fire all of them!..”

“..no…it…the orange..”

“..I’ll tell the servant to burn all the orange tree !!..”

“..no...no it ok ..really ..” she move away from and walk out the bathroom. He came behind her and scoop her into his arm , she gasp and cling his neck.

“..then you should rest . I’ll get someone to cook you some porridge ..” he walk toward the bed and laid her down , then pull the blanket over her . He sat beside her and held her hand , his eye was worry while caring her cheek

“..im not hungry any more ..”

“..damn it. If you’re an vampire I can feed you blood ! Then your strength will return ! I hate to see you sick !”

“..really? Why is that s-so..” she search his face and held her breath .

Aum was searching for words , finally he said “ ..because if you’re sick how can I pleasure you ? I told you to eat a lots ! Fatten up ! That way you can’t get sick and your body will not be puny ! If I can I want to take you 3 X a day !..”

“..you horny demon..” she said softly and blushed.

“..get better soon . If you take to long … it will be 4 X when you recover ”

Her eye widen and protest “ ..none , will diffidently make me heal faster..”

“..I do what ever I …please..” his eye dark with passion and the tone silent her. Perhaps , it was a mistake to protest -- should had kept quiet because right now the demon was removing the blanket and his hand was on neck of her dress , with just one pull it was rip half way .

"..please..i haven't been feeling well lately .." she stare into his green eye with such plead that the demon mutter something inaudible and pull the blanket back over her . He left the room and several minute later a servant came in with a tray of porridge . Prisana sit up on the bed and forgotten about the torn on the front of her dress . The servant girl giggle and Prisana was dumbfounded , then it snap ...! Prisana grasp the blanket against her chest and turn red.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thank you sarn!!!!!!!!!!! :D
this is by far the bestest chapter ever...
he was sweet, caring, jealous, and loving.... :wub: :blush: :wub:
by now, the mom should know she's pregnant. :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Aum is tending to Prisana!! The beast is so in love!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... so romantic.... gosh.. please, let him find out that she's pregnant with baby vamp already... hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh that update sure made my morning afternoonish..!!! :lol:

this is like the sweetest update..i hope there will be more sweeter update soon!!!

I love this line "i''ll tell the servant to burn all the orange tree"...now you know that is love right there!!! :loool:

ahh hes finally listening to her..this time he walked away without doing anything to her!!!..ahh soooo sweet!

thank you SarN

arissa

sarNie Elites
Aum is soo sweet at the breakfast table...But I wonder what will become of Rina. I wonder if she will attempt to do something to prisana. AND YES!!!!! hope aum know about the pregnancy soon....oh OMG..he is going to even more loving and caring...=)

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks sarn this was too cute......made me blushed....lolz...

im loving every moment of this rite now.........keep it coming......their too cute...

its gonna be adorable when hes caring for her when he finds out shes preggy.....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:arrg: he doesn't know she's pregnant!!! hurry aum, don't be so dumb

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
haha, yes more sweetness between the two.
but i really dont' want any bad moments..=/. i'm just loving the way it is right now..=)

cecilia

Staff member
man, after this update, i scroll so fast down, hoping to find the next chapter but none ...
good update .. make me blush too ..

pls update soon. i can't wait til he find out.
he really is dumb for not being suspicious.