Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz chinky me too...im in n out of the thread like always....but nothing....im sure well get something tonite....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. im loving it.. omg the part where he think she has another lover...
i was like noooooooo she doesnt.. he is so space out n here...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
It's campout time!!!
I love how he goes around throwing/destroying things in his frustration. (Gosh, I'd never say that about anything in real life, but in fantasy, it's okay-- all that macho-ness needs to be put to some use. LOL )

I'm just wondering why Aum hasn't taken Prisna clothes shopping yet??? And not just clothes, she needs to replenish her undergarments too.
The boy's ripping EVERY piece of clothing she has on everytime he sees her. Even I'd run out of clothes too at the rate Aum's going. :)

pze

sarNie Adult
haha starry....for realz.....hes been ripping them like its nothing.....

i was just gonna comment on how much stronger shes gotten....shes even telling him too hand himself now...lolz...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
It's campout time!!!
I love how he goes around throwing/destroying things in his frustration. (Gosh, I'd never say that about anything in real life, but in fantasy, it's okay-- all that macho-ness needs to be put to some use. LOL )

I'm just wondering why Aum hasn't taken Prisna clothes shopping yet??? And not just clothes, she needs to replenish her undergarments too.
The boy's ripping EVERY piece of clothing she has on everytime he sees her. Even I'd run out of clothes too at the rate Aum's going. :)
:lol: aum should buy her the whole department store! maybe... when he finds out that she's carrying his baby, both of them will shop for the baby... that will be soooo cute! :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
It's campout time!!!

haha.. I had to laugh to that one.. the man tears all her clothes to shreds!

Ahh.. no updates today????

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i wasnt here one day..and theres no update???

*ahh i didnt feel good last night so i sleptttttttt...gosh i slept like i havent slept in yrs.. :mellow:

SarN..where are thou!?..come back soon!!!

everyone is dying to read the updates!..

LOL starry..yep he shreds everything that prisana owns...ceci.. :lol: for reals prisana wont need any undergarments..its too much of a hassle says umm... :loool: