Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
its camping time.....im back...lolz....

im still waiting for his expression when he finds out shes pregnant....n gosh if he thinkings its someone elses.....im ready too smack him...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ no problem chinky it is.. haha.. i used to go by sillygirl1021 but i can't remember the password so i just created a new sn.

man, sarn got me reading vampire novels now to pass time..

make me itch to start writing again

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ no problem chinky it is.. haha.. i used to go by sillygirl1021 but i can't remember the password so i just created a new sn.

man, sarn got me reading vampire novels now to pass time..

make me itch to start writing again

im pretty sure that if you do write one..your thread will get stalk too..lol

ahhaha but chinky sounds kinda mean..i dont know! if you want us to call you by other names..please dont hestitate to let us know...cause you will get stuck with this name for the rest of your sw life... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
awe, no update i'm hoping for one ..
that was a good one .. but damn, he's such a fool.
like everyone, he needs to put the puzzle together, since he had been stalking her, risking his own life. lol

pls update soon.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh sillie it is then!

ahh while we wait for update...lets entertain ourself a bit shall we...

this lil guy reminds me of vamp umm when hes been anger by prisana when she test his manly skills
:loool:

and this lil guy reminds me of when he doesnt have prisana to feed on..but yet hes lusting for her..*see how he twitches..LMAO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^ i'm changing it later with the big eye monkey girl... i find my current avatar so cute so i decided to use it first... :lol: so many monkeys to choose from... i can change my avatar everyday... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this is when he goes out in the daytime and the rays from the sun makes him

hmmm...how come umm turn into a giant demon..isnt he supposed to be turned into a useless...
*shoot this is actually a cute arse monkey bat boi

:lol: more coming..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i m at work and now it is lunch break... it is time to start camping again... and i see lots of people here... and donna, u start camping again? see ms sarN.. lots of people r waiting for yr update and also many want to kick my sexy aum's ass... hehehehe for me i dont wanna kick but prefer doing sth else... perverted lol....

cecilia

Staff member
ami and her icon, make me think there's an update. i've babysit this thread for the last 2 hours. i think i'm heading out to bed. have to get up early to work.

but pls do update soon .. night camper.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Prisana laid there with tear leaking from the corner of her eye , perhaps its for the best that the young master despise her because of his heartless assumption ! She felt something break inside and cause her to cry involuntary -- it must be her pregnancy stage . Yes. That right. She is feeling vulnerable . Nothing else. Tear continue to drip it way down her cheek , her body was unmovable to wipe it away before the demon come in and see her weakness. She doesn’t want to give him that moment of satisfaction , knowing he had hurt her .

Aum was in the library , rampaging thru the whole room , knock book shelve to the floor and his fangs appear . He roar and pound his fist into the table ,causing it to break in half with his strength. His skin turn white and red rashes appear , it must be the effect of her blood running thru his vein . It made him stronger . Incredible --- No! Her body contain fluid of another man ! He hate it! He pick up the half broken table and swung it across the room , it crash into the wall and break apart.

“ ..Aum!!..” shouted Ms. Nawahdee and slam the door close behind her , “ ..what is wrong with you ? Why are you so angry ? Your skin …it white…your super strength will hurt someone . Try to relax . It will go away shortly..”

“..I do not what to relax! I want to kill!..” his green eye blaze.

“..kill ? Kill who ?..”

“..the bastard that touch her ..”

“..touch one of your mistress? Now , why would you even care ? Those women are just a meal ..”

“..no body can touch her ..beside me..” he said harshly and kick the table

“..are you ..jealous ?..”

Aum didn’t reply back and walk away , passing his mother by the door . He is not ..jealous. Human feeling . No! He is possessive of her because she belong to him!

In the kitchen the servants busy was preparing dinner , Mana was scorning at one of the servants girls “ ..30lbs of shrimp not 3lbs ! Its not enough for 25 people !..”

“..sorry , sorry ..”

“..next time it will be your salary that short !..”

“ ..yes ...yes ..” the servant girl quickly left the room

Mana walk around the kitchen observing everyone work , making sure hand is proper wash , meat and vegetable is neatly cut . She saw two servants girl laughing and talking with each other while working. Mana stand behind them with her arm cross.

“..yes , I saw the young master carry her into his chamber !!..”

“..Prisana ? She been gone for over a month !..”

“ ..and our master had became a mad bull ever since !..”

“..you think it became of her ?..”

“..what you think ?..”

“..her blood is probable tasty ..”

Mana’s face turn red and shouted “ ..you two !! Get to work !!..”

The two servant was starlet and turn around , they lower their head . Mana glare at the two and scorn at them , “ ..rule in this house , is not to talk about the master ! If I hear you two gossip again , your salary will be cut !..”

The servant nodded and return back to work . Mana left the kitchen and headed toward the west wing . The young master chamber is the next door . She hesitated to open and thought the two servants was seeing thing ! Rina told her , the new servant had return home because the parent came and pay back the money they own. But if the rumor is true that the young master might be having some kind of feeling for this servant , then she must not allow it ! The master had fall for a servant girl 20 years earlier and because of that love affair , the master had fallen sick after her death! Mana is very loyal to the Nawahdee and devoted herself to severing them, and she will not let history repeat itself ! Mana push the door open and walk inside , she saw the new servant on the bed.

“..Nobody that leave this mansion had ever return..”

Prisana open her eye and turn to the side, “ ..Mana..”

“..the young master isn’t what you think he is! You should never return ..”

“..he force me to come ! I do not want to stay here!..”

“..why would he do such a thing ? He had never show interest in any of his mistress and what make you difference than the rest of them…unless he --- ”

“..leave..” said Aum , standing behind Mana .

“..master ..this girl is a servant , she belong in the east wing..”

“..Leave!!!..” he shouted

“..Yes..” Mana exit .

Aum approach the bed and sat down beside her , “ ..can you move ..”

She turn to the side , not wanting to see his face “..go away..”

“..it been hours , your body should return to normal..” he grab her shoulder and sit her up , their eye meet .

“..you look so pale ..”

“..because of your lover blood..” he said sharply , still boiling inside but he restrain himself and ask in a calm voice , “ ..who is him..”

“..he a demon ..”

“..a vampire from a difference clan , I might know him ..”

“..you know him ..”

“..what his name..”

“..Aum Nawahdee..”

He stare at her …hard. How dare she make a clown out of him! “..you are making me angry. Tell me now , so I can kill him..”

“..then go hang yourself ..”

He shook her violently and shout into her face , “ ..measly human, I can crush you to pieces if I want ! If you do not tell me right now …” his eye drop to her bare chest and snatch the bra off with one finger , she cross herself .

“..there none!..”

“..your body is back to normal ..” his fang appear , and said “..im arouse ..and this time my strength had just multiplies and you will feel how strong it is...now...tell me who is the guy that spread your leg ..”

She scoop back and slap him -- not a winch on his face , “..I hate you..” she said teary and silence stretched tautly through the room .

He fangs retreat , he pull her roughly toward him and kiss her mouth fiercely , cheek, neck . His lips moved forcedly , parting her mouth to receive his tongue and he shove her down on the mattress , ripping the remaining garment she had on . She was pushing against his chest and arm , but the demon was impossible to lift and his aggressive hungry was hasty , he only torn open his pant and pin her with his weight , grabbing her thigh he spread them apart .

He stare down into her frighten eye , “ ..then I’ll make you hate me more ! I’ll wash your lover fluid with my own ! Black veil ..you are mine ..mine…mine..”

“..this is all you want from me ! My body …my blood ! ..” tear fill her eye .

“..and your heart. Give it me …not him…just me ..” his head came down and lick the tear stain on her cheek , eye lid , lip, chin . He enter her and her body went stiff. She bit into his shoulder to mutter the sound , her hands squeeze his bicep. He pull back and thrust again. Overpower with urgency , his rhythm speed up and on his last thrust she nearly lift off the bed. He took his pleasure while she laid there feeling use and tender. She move her teeth from his shoulder and turn to the side . He lift his head up and stare at her

“..you will say anything ..” she said softly

He draw her face toward his and said , “ ..no. I’m serious ..”

“..Why should I ? You are savage , cold , cruel …a demon that take my innocent roughly like an animal..”

“..I never said this to any of my mistress ! You should be thankful I care to say it !!..” his patient is about to go out the window .

“..you are saying this only because you believe I have another lover . You want to win me over him..”

“..I will not deny it. Yes. I want you solely to myself . I will not let you leave me and goes back to your mystery lover. You are mine. Forever..” he bend down and lick her lip .

She move her face away but he return it back in place , their eye lock into each other and he give her another kiss on the forehead . She do not want to believe him. The demon is trying to brain wash her to stay with him by saying thing he does not mean to. She will not be weak by his words . She will not tell him about their child. Do not trust a demon. Prisana close her eye and felt his body sliding off to laid beside her. His warmth was making her comfortable and she didn’t mind when his arm came under her head and pull her to rest on his chest .