Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^haha, he need to keep a part of his old self --- no means yes, stick around, sock in your pride and do the right thing :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..shoot i just woke up 10 mins ago..lmao..and rush to see if there was any update!

gonna hit the shower now...see you later :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol hiiii...but of course i can only do that on the weekends..on weekdays i only get 6 hr or less of sleep...*so the weekends are the day i get to make up. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
“ ..you should stay put !!..” cries Ms. Tusa , holding on to the side of the bucket with two hand while her daughter is tugging the other way in mid air .

“..mom, I’m fine . I can fill the tub with water by myself ..”

“..You must stay in bed !..” Ms. Tusa successfully snatch the bucket away and hide it behind her back and said , “ …no heavy lifting !..”

“..mom , I’m not sick . I’m just pregnant . I can lift a horse if you want to see!” she exclaimed and lightly pat her flat tummy with a grin. Lately , she feel energized and strong! Could it be that her child had already posses super strength ? The baby is not even two month but already moving inside of her stomach. At time it frighten her and then she would cry , worrying if something is wrong with the baby. There nobody she can talk to or seek advice about her pregnancy …..how can she ? She is carrying a baby vampire , even the doctor and her parent is baffle about the changes in her body .

“..it doesn’t matter , go sit down ..”

Prisana sadly obey and went to sat down on a chair under the tree and watch her mother fill the tub with water from the well. The sun is high and the weather is hotter than usual , she fan herself and wipe the sweat of her forehead. Suddenly she felt a soft kick from inside her stomach , she was startle and touch the tummy , “ ..what is it ? Are you hungry ? Hot ? …” she smile , realizing how silly her conversation is . She sit back in the chair and close her eye , by the time she woke up her mother had gone inside the house and the tub is full of water . She stretch and rise up , she approach the hut …

“..Prisana..” shouted Tai , running from the distant and stop to catch his breath .

She turn around , “..what are you doing here ..”

“..it about ..the young master ..” Tai explained , “ ..he is sick ..” he waited for a response but when there was none , he added “..he in the car !..”

“..why is he sick ? ..”

“..…he was expose to direct sunlight to long ! And this morning he had not taken his meal ..”

“ ..then take him home ! His mistress will take care of him ..” Prisana turn around and was about to step inside the hut ,

“ ..you got to help him! The young master need your blood or else he will dissolve into dusk!..”

She stop and turn back, “ ..then hurry up and take him home! Why are you lagging ? ..”

“..there not much time left !Please, just see him a bit ..”

Prisana hesitated. “ ..where is he ..”

Tai smile happily and lead the way , they walk to the front yard and down toward the ranch where the car park . Tai open the passenger door and said “ go inside ..he waiting ..”

Prisana stare into his face and back at the car , she took a deep breath and went the car , Tai close the door . Inside was dark because the small black curtains had cover all the side windows and there a sliding glass window that divide the driver from the rear passenger compartment. She felt his presence beside her and heard his deep breathing , she couldn’t see his face in the darkness and his eye is probable close.

“ ..black veil..” he said softly

“ ..T-Tai said ..you are sick ..”

“.. you worry about me ..”

“..no, of course not..”

“..then why did you came ..”

“..I’m not a cold hearted person. Saving you is like gaining merit for my next life..”

“..come here ..”

“..w-why?..”

“..you want to gain merit , right ? Then come here ..” his hand search for her in the darkness , his eye started to glow , he grab her shoulder and pull her into his arm, her cheek rest on his chest while his arm embrace her and he held her gently against him. She can hear the steadily beat of his heart and felt his breath above her head.

“..are you going suck my blood ?..”

“..can you stop talking for once , ..” his hand smooth the back of hair and his chin rest on her head ,

“..I can’t give you my blood..” she pull back by his grip held her still ---- She had forgotten about her stage , she can’t feed him ..or else he will sense the changes in her body and know about their baby!

“..if you stay still, I won’t suck your blood..”

“..But Tai said ..”

“..shush..” he gather her up on his lap and rest his head between the valley her chest while his arm wrap around her waist . She was shock and have no place to put her hand , then she heard him said “ …you can touch me ..”

“..I do not want to touch you ..”

“..but I do ..” he moan and bury his face in the valley

She spread her finger on his hair and neck , “ ..if nothing else , I should leave ..”

“..why does it have to be you …black veil. I told myself any mistress of mine will do …but I was wrong. I’m … lust for you . I need your…puny body. Your scent is arousing me …” his mouth nibble on her soft mount , he curse at the fabric that prevent him for tasting the real thing , she gasp and try to jolt away but his arm was strong against her back , pressing her body toward his detouring mouth.

“..stop harassing me..” she grasp a hand full of his hair and pull his head backward , she can see his green eye starring up at her .

“..become my mistress and return back to Nawahdee . I will grant you more allowance than any of my other lover.. ”

“..money can not buy me ! I will not return to Nawahdee and become your bed toy…” her voice was heart breaking , tear run down her cheek. She can not bear to live with a demon that only want her body …only her body . Its lust . He lust for her and nothing more!! And she thought he was sick but this man is beyond health !

“..what will it take for you to come back!!..” his voice was angrily again , though he try to restrain himself but now he is impatient with this measly human ! Never had he sink this low and go back with his words but he did ..because of her ! He should just kill her ! And get rid of this aching in his heart.

“..nothing ! I do not want to be with a demon !..”

“..you coming with me!..”

“..w-hat? No!..”

Tai slam the door and start the car engine. He turn to the side and pull the curtain across the slide glass window and said “ …master , I already told her parent ..”

“ good ! Drive !..”

“..yes master ..” Tai pull the curtain back in place and step on the gas.

“..you trick me !! ..” she cries out and try to wriggle free but his strength overpower her .

“..you are mine !! Mine! If you dare to run away from me again …I swear…I’ll kill you and your parent !..”

“ ..how can you be so cruel ! You demon !!..”

“..if that what it take for you to be with me , so be it ..” his lip came crushing on her ..hard and forceful . His fangs appear -- he pull back and touch her mouth , “ …are you hurt ?!!..” his eye was worry and his hand spread on her lip , he was relief and pull her back into his arm . She was crying and banging his chest, shoulder , stomach ..everywhere . He didn’t care if she cry louder than his roar . He taking her home with or without her content!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hahahhahaha. god, i love aum! i knew he was going to take her against her will.
hmm i can't wait for aum to use his force on her then bam! her force will over thrown him.. i mean the baby force.. "trying to hurt my mommy? take that!" :loool:

he'll be like "what the hell?!" then perhaps, he will know she is pregnant. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao chinkywinky..i am so waiting for that too..

he is such a cunning vamp..always have some kind of excuse..i love it!!! soft one min..and back to his old self the next...lol..hes trying to explain his lust for her..and a lil more..if only prisana would listen more closely...ahhhh

thanks SarN!!! i am craving for more....

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOoooo great update...damn and you just left it there..he is soo close to finding out her secret........come one sarn another update please.....

pze

sarNie Adult
this is awesome....lolz....his way of taking her back too the mansion.....guess he didnt know any other wat too do it....cant wait for more....its like bittersweet lolz

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awww... so romantic.. he's trying every schemes to get her back... the beast is so in love... soon, I hope he learns to be more affectionate, maybe Prisana will surrender to him.

sighh.......... love is so simple, yet so complicated.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yep if he was nice to her she would totally be nice and sweet back to him..
and will even give n.. instead of him forcing her all the time..

cecilia

Staff member
awe. you just have to stop at the most interesting part ..
the way back home ... want him to find out that she's with child.

pls come back and update soon ...

arissa

sarNie Elites
yay..great update Sarn!!!! I cannot wait to see how he would react when he find out she is pregnant. How about the other mistress...what would they do to prisana...Oh man..I hope I dont gang up on her.... :D