Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG SARN!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

wow... he's gentle to her... and the KISS!!! woohoo!!! a kiss!!! I waited for so long for them to kiss... gosh, I wish this was a lakorn so we can really see the action inside the hut... :rolleyes: it's probably intense since the hut was shaking... :lol: good thing no one noticed it or else their moment would be disturbed... :loool:

***EDIT***

I own anotha page!! :yahoo:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
goodnight ladies....... time to put out the camp fire for me..... I'm tired!!

Until tomorrow.. see ya'll later..... thanks for the great read sarN... can we have more tomorrow? :D
We'll be stalking you again..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep im hitting the sack too...gn sweet but not so innocent ladies..*need i to mention whom... :lol: those that read this fic are all guilty...and wont need any lawyers or jurors or judges to tell you that! :lol:

anyhow we'll be back later SarN....super duper love this fic..

man... what fic have i read that i didnt like??? :p

i :wub: em all!!!!
(esp with a combo like this :
:r-scene-pop-corn: divided :w-scene-pop-corn: + :baby-scene-pop-corn: = a very happy & satisfied audiences)

cecilia

Staff member
did prisana already felt pleasure with him??? I mean, did she felt ecstasy already??? :lol:
^i think she did. prior to the outside scene .. but he didn't' taste her blood, she felt something funny that day --- something else, at least that's what she said in her head while .. something. something .. happen LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^i think she did. prior to the outside scene .. but he didn't' taste her blood, she felt something funny that day --- something else, at least that's what she said in her head while .. something. something .. happen LOL
something funny huh?? :lol: yes!!! she's feeling it!!! :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hey, sarN, i see you again... please update... aum is soften up now... but please give him a hint about little aum and dont make him walk away like this as Prisana must feel even worse of only be just an object of lust...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
nice update. want to know his reaction when he'll discover her pregnancy... can't wait. thanks sarN

pze

sarNie Adult
sajenna....thats wat im waiting for too....i said that earlier....i cant wait too see how hes gonna react.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh i just woke up (*i think even dreamt of vamp umm)..expecting an update!..but i guess if i slept some more i still wouldnt miss out.

i hope that SarN make mr too much pride..run after prisana after he gave her some pleasure..and gosh atleast try to not say any more wrong words..if he cant say anything nice at all..dont say anything..just try to show it..being affectionate or something...lips to lips.. no fangs allowed!...his anger & aggressiveness he can toss it out the window for a bit, while hes around her...and maybe ...maybe he can then see how delicate prisana is.

ps...i was wondering...this whole time that prisana was home...puking or whatever...the mother didnt know or see her??? did she not suspect something fishy going on???

i do hope the signs show even more...like puke in front of vamp umm or something or faints in front of him..

or here is a scenario after he made love to her:

prisana runs off into the house and upstairs to her room...

umm was left standing in the hut a bit dumbfounded.. wondering if she had reach esctasy...even though they werent on a soft bed but he felt that she must have, so he decided to also followed her and get some answers.

prisana he called her name while walking towards the house and walking upstair..looking at her parents with pleading eyes as for permission to go see their daughter..but also a hint of not taking no as an answer...

when he got to the room, to his surprised the door wasnt locked..so he enters. prisana?...umm called again. what do you want? didnt you say you will leave after you bathe and you even got more than what you wanted..or was what just happen in the bathhouse, what you came for only? prisana said a lil heart brokened from what he said in the bathhouse after the deed was done. he is so stupid..she was wanted him to say some sweet words but instead ...its yes that is all i need from you... just his sex object.. she felt a lil lightheaded..but tried to shake it away.

i..i..wanted to...umm started to ask. what else do you want from me? what you took from me wasnt enough for you? are you never satisfied for what you got? leave me alone!!! i have nothing else for you to take ... *she lied, and her voice was starting to sound shaky as she was bout to faint...umm was swift about it..and caught her before she fell completely to the ground...

**then maybe..maybe a doctor might come out or he can take her back to his mansion and get her checkup**

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz ami.....now thats wats up....girl i love all ur scenarios....keep em coming.....lolz....

cecilia

Staff member
hhaa. coming in to see for more update but end up reading ami's scenarios. that's a good one too .. walk in and pick on prisana, i prefer, take her home .. but afraid that Rina might end up hurting her if she find out about lil aum :( -- ah, another thing, so happy that Aum and Prisana are cousin :wub: .. much better than incest love :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
i agree ceci....the incest love it just kinda eekkkk too me.....but yes i perfer take her home too.....

theres le too help if anything goes wrong.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hhaa. coming in to see for more update but end up reading ami's scenarios. that's a good one too .. walk in and pick on prisana, i prefer, take her home .. but afraid that Rina might end up hurting her if she find out about lil aum :( -- ah, another thing, so happy that Aum and Prisana are cousin :wub: .. much better than incest love :lol:

ahh but they arent blood cousin..its just the mother's claim lol...

best bud!

yea rina might try to hurt prisana if she sets foot back at the mansion..esp if le was to slip and tell rina..ohhh the drama..but i just cant wait! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
rina can't hurt prisana on second thought. since the baby is so strong, will it be problem for the baby if things were to go wrong .. let's say, fall of the stair. i mean, in LEGEND OF THE FOUR GODS, b/c the king is suppose to be chosen by GOD to lead the ppl, so kindda like god's son *no, it sound like jesus story, but it's not* anyway, he impregnant the sister, nothing can't hurt her or that when she attempt suicide, she couldn't so i was thinking, since the baby seem to possess super power, thing probably won't end up messy if something were to happen between rina and prisana.

or in this case, if it happen, i'll be sad and vamp aum will tear the mansion apart :LOL and shred Rina into million of invisible pieces *wow, that's harsh*

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe prissana is the daughter of her "aunt" i mean, this woman died and she's been adpted by her parents...