Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. big bad beast is like a baby when it comes to Prisana. Thanks the update sarN........... sighh, so romantic.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
she'll be back sometime tonight or prolly later in the morning.. i will be here..waiting..*whats new eh?! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i'm back and no update either .. everyone makes me feel like there's an update every hour .LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i was here a while back and saw sarN, then i saw your reply. .. it's another false alarm .. i want this update so bad .. more than pinky/aof lakorn .Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…please do not suck my blood …” she whisper, only because she afraid he will sense her pregnancy thru the blood . She doesn’t want him to know . She was afraid he will take the child away from her . The demon is lusty and needy , if she doesn’t obey his craving --- his temper might hurt her and she is worry about the baby inside of her --- then she will never let the young master seduce her .

“..why …” he said gently while tasting her neck and chest

“…I...I...haven’t been feeling well lately …”

“…then be still, let me taste you …all of you” he pull his head back and started to unbutton her blouse, she grab his hand and held it still , his eye lift to search her face .

“…w-will you be gentle this time ? please …” she sound desperate but it was for a good reason , tear was swollen in her eye . even though she is willing but it felt like a force . she was trap and no where to go but forward.

“ …puny human…” he mummer and then stop . his finger reach up and spread across her cheek , he feel the tear . he hate it. ever time they are together …there always tear from her ! it anger him so much …so much that his hand grab her jaw – tightly and said “ …why are you crying !!!..”

“ …you hurting me …” she cries

“ ..then stop crying !!..” he shouted and release his hand , “ …if I see another drop of your tear , I will slam you to the ground and thrust into you as forceful as...possible !..”

“ ..n-no...you will hurt the -- “ she stop and quickly wipe the tear from her cheek and said “ …no more crying ...no more”

The demon grin and demand “ ..kiss me …right here …” he pointed to his cheek and she shook her head violently . he roar . she give him a quick peck. He smile in amuse . She blushed . He kneel down , his hand slip under her dress and came all the way up till his finger was on the wristband of her undergarment , he slowly tug it down till it reach the ankle – he waited and waited …until she grab a hold of his shoulders to steady herself and lift each of the leg so the demon can remove the undergarment. He caught the hem of her dress and glide it up until he completely remove it over her head . Her arm came down once the dress came off and she was nude before his eye . The demon leaned toward her . Licking along her collarbone , shoulders, up and down her neck.

She shuddered beneath his caresses and was nervous , she step backward to break away from his tongue and his hand press against the wall of the hut , trapping her in the middle . Their eye was lock.

“..b-be careful …” she said , then close her eye and prepare herself to be taken by a demon. Yes. She is frighten. More than ever now…because she is carrying their child but if she fight him , it will only anger him .

He lick each of the eye lid , and said “ … it been so long …” he slowly press his lip against her lip , making sure his fangs will not appear and cut her . He had never kiss anyone in the mouth before. He had kiss the forehead but that was nothing , this was real . He pull back and said “ wrap your arm around my neck , get a firm grip ..”

She nodded with her eye still close and her arm came around his neck , locking it together . She felt his hand grabbing her thighs and lift her up to straddle him , pining her back against the wall . She bury her head into his shoulder and tighten her grip about his neck, he position himself and thrust deep into the center of her warmth. Her leg bounce in mid air at each stroke and she bit into his shoulder to mute herself but he hardly feel any pain. The demon was strong, his leg firmly planted to the ground and his muscular arm held her with no effort at all as his hip rock against her, making her back pound against the wall, from the distant the hut was shaking. He wasn’t gentle with his desire . He keep going and going until she was breathless, sweat was dripping from their forehead. There was no pain. He roar as pleasure roll in. He waited until her breath became low again , he withdraw and slowly put each of her leg down but she was weak in the knee and still cling on his neck for support --- instead he decided to lift her into his arm and put her in the tub, the cold water make her shiver . He grab the cloth and was about to use it but her hand came up to stop him.

“ ..I…I can handle it myself ..”

“ ..no, I’ll bath you ..” he knock her hand away and grab the soap from the floor, he use it to wash her shoulder, chest, breast and other area . She was embarrass and speechless . He was gentle… very gentle rinsing her body off , as if he want to make it up to her for being so demanding and roughly take her in a hut , no bed or soft ground for her to laid down. Then he lift her out of the tub and grab a sarong that was hanging by the rail , he slide it over her head and she take it from there by wrapping the extra length around her chest and tug the ending inside.

“…is that all you want ..” she said softly

“…yes, that all …” he reply and his hand cup her cheek , and said “ …you’re very--…” he couldn’t say the word , it stuck in his throat . She was beautiful. He had never saw anyone as …puny yet seductive . What is happening to him? She just an…human, an meal ..an object.

She move her face away and walk out of the hut , she run back inside the house . Aum turn around and watch her disappear.

lady0fdarkness

awwwww..... poor big bad aum was trying to be romantic, but couldn't find the words or the right touch... at least he was trying to kiss her and was a bit gentle this time.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks sarn for the update.....

its so cute.....hes like rough n soft....im having mix emotions here but its all good....i love every min. of this.....i cant wait for more....

she almost slipped out the words....i wonder if he caught anything......but my highlight is he finally KISSED her....the first girl to be kissed by him.......awwwww.....this is too cute...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG that was soooooooooooooooooo good SarN!!!..
thank you it was very lovely...

finally....but then..he so stupid ..didnt her catch her words..

too lusty he got deaf for a second there!...ai yai yai..

more pls............its the weekend ...full blast SarN?? :p

awww he finally kissed her too...geez im too excited i cant even type..and being forgetful again..

ps. lome im gonna go post your sushi pics lol...in the other thread

pze

sarNie Adult
yes sarn please....go full blast......ill be in for support.......keep on writting....

ami thats what im saying i think he was too lusty he didnt catch it....no even question.....

sarn aja aja fighting....jai you(even got it in chinese for u) lolz......

pze

sarNie Adult
k....im done with camping for the day....ill continue in a couple of hours....need to rest after all the lustiness that happened....lolz

encourage sarn too write more too while im gone.....hehe

lady0fdarkness

I'll be camping here for another hour then I'm off...... looks like it's about to rain! I wonder if Aum will come and sneak up on us in our tents, that would be nice. ;)

lady0fdarkness

lol... I'll tell him Aum is a ranger who comes around to make sure our tents are sturdy. lol... ranger with sharp fangs..

chenling

sarNie Adult
great update sarn, he was gentle with her....he loves her and well she loves him........can't wait for your next update!

lady0fdarkness

Ami............I wanna see your sushi.. I've been waiting for the photos.

^^ lol.. that didn't sound right did it?