Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
are you two forgetting that im here too...hiding though :lol: im invincible..like umm!

ohh and instead of regular hotdogs may i get polish instead?.. yummy...man why am i making myself hungry and its not even lunch for me yet..almost but not quite!

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz lome...yes i was telling ami that i we camped in my enemy too but were actually worst in here...lolz...campe morning till nite....at least for my enemy we went out n did stuff....lolz....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... Ami.. we didn't forget you girl.. at least you go out and do other stuff, but me and pze are just sitting in here.. at least that's what looks like.. our names are always on the bottom ready to attack the next update. lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO.. uhuh..shoot im always camping around the thread..if only i get to do the real thing atleast once..but nope..i only do virtual camping! *no setup & cleanup afterwards :lol:

yes..i see SarN too..wahh right when im bout to go to lunch!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes very quiet and i was camping here all the say. now it's time to sleep! good night girls. i hope when i'll wake up, it will have an update :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
“ you can’t just come into my house and force me to serve you like before !..”

“I can and I will…”

They stop in front of the hut. Aum loosen his grip and she yank her arm free , “…hurry up and bath and leave like you said!...”

“…had you forgotten who I am ? im not human …”

“ ..yes , you’re a demon …”

“…vampire ! And if you disobey me …” he threaten and cross his arm in a serious tone and said “…I’ll destroy this house! I can and I will!...”

“…im not your servant anymore ! I will not listen to you . I will not serve …you..” she snapped

Their eye pierce each other with bitterness and anger .She does not want this demon to come into her life and demand his master right on her. It barbaric of him to even try to use force like he always had but she know he will not stand being reject. She knew . And she was right. His green eye flame and his jaw tighten , the patient he had is slowly slipping away when his arm wrap around her waist and lift her up . She gasp and cling his neck , she was worry about the baby and pray he doesn’t drop her . He was being rough again and her present health can not endure it.

Tai return with the 6th bucket of water and saw the scene, he look at the young master face and then back to Prisana . Tai was smart enough not to question and dump the water into the wooden tub and said “ …the water is half full, that should be enough master …”

“…leave us ..” said Aum

“…no ! Tai stay !..” cries Prisana

Tai saw the harden expression from the young master and knew he best get leaving , and walk away .

“ ..bath me …puny human ..” he stare down on her , though his cold face had prevent him from smiling but his green eye had soften . it was something about her that make him warm inside .

“…afterward , you will leave ? …” she ask in a low voice

“ ..yes , then I’ll leave …”

She nodded her head , and felt her leg returning back to the ground . He went inside the hut and waited by the door , she heisted to follow – she fear what will happen behind close door . A demon can’t be trusted ! But if she refuse it will only make him angry , and from past experience she know how far he can go . What happen to her front door was a good example . She went inside the hut and saw his hand reach out to close the door behind them . It probable a mistake . But she didn’t have time to regret it when the demon remove his pant and hang it on the rail , she quickly turn around as he climb into the tub and sink in . She heard the water splash and turn around .His elbows propped on the side of the tub , he gaze at her .

“…your eye is scary , look the other way ..”

“…no , wash me …now…”

Her eye lash flip , “ …can’t you do it your self ? …”

“…I want you …”

She was heated and grab one of the washing clothes that drape over the side of the tub. Dip it in the water , she brushes it across his shoulder as her eye look the other way , she know he is enjoying this slow torture! Just because he a vampire and posses super strength!! He grab her hand and brought it toward his chest , he force her hand to wash down it . She couldn’t wiggle free and have no choice but to follow his lead !

“…that enough , you should get going !..”

“…im still dirty ..” he force her hand to wash his neck and face , slowly rubbing against his cheek . He eye burn with desire and release her hand , he rise up and stood before her . Water sluicing down, droplets forming on his body and her eye touch every feature of his face , his smooth chest , his lean hard stomach . She drop her gaze at his aroused manhood and immediately turn around . She flushed and heard the demon step out of the tub. She was afraid. She sense his passion and knew what will happen . She know she can’t run and she know he will be rough . She can’t fight him.

He stood behind her and whisper into her ear “..i should chew you up and spit you out …crush your bone! You are a pain …from the moment I laid eye on you! Now, shush …let me take you …bring you to pleasure …” his lip was on her neck , licking it , she try to run but his hand grab her upper arm .

“…you have no right …”

“…you think I care ? I do what ever I …please..” he turn her around so their eye can meet and said “ …if you scream it will only satisfy me more ..” his hands cupped her buttocks, holding it against his pelvis and she can feel his burning length, she gasp.

“…is that all you want from me..?” tear was building in her eye

“…Yes. What else do I want… beside your body and …your blood ...” his fangs appear and his eye darken with passion .

"....you demon..." she whipster

"...if that what you want ...so be it ..." his fangs retreated and he run his tongue across her lip while his hands shove her buttock closer to his length. It was bulging and ready for her.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhhhhhhhh....... why..oh.. why.. it always happen to me!! I camp out all day.. but when I'm about to leave, there's a update... ahhh.... I'll be back... gotta go shower and go somewhere.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it made my cold morning hot... :lol: thanks for the great update!!! :clap:

I'm hoping for a willing... :rolleyes:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO donna..a cold morning made hot huh?

"after you bathe you will leave right?" "...yes i will leave"

*Lession to be learn #101 never trust a demon or your enemy :lol:

im so craving for more SarN...more...

so is he gonna bite her or just his tease..of licking her up and down..why cant she tell him already..
dont do it too rough..or youll hurt the...and just trail her voice off..he will suspect something..and then questions her..hmmm and then dr. nikki...can run some tests on her..!!! :lol: and then everyone can be happy for once!

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn......gosh while reading i pictured aum like this tall n muscular dude but hes like average in real like....lolz.....

loving it sarn....keep it coming....

hes hurting her with all those words but wat he means is the opposite.....the rough aum has return.....haha...

cecilia

Staff member
wow. right in the hut .. that's crazy love ..
Prisana never regret getting inside the bath room with Vamp Aum.
AH, i don't know if there's going to be a willing scene or she's going to tell him to be gentle since little Aump is still developing.

pls come back and update soon. . i so loving it ..

pze

sarNie Adult
LMAO donna..a cold morning made hot huh?

"after you bathe you will leave right?" "...yes i will leave"

*Lession to be learn #101 never trust a demon or your enemy :lol:

im so craving for more SarN...more...

so is he gonna bite her or just his tease..of licking her up and down..why cant she tell him already..
dont do it too rough..or youll hurt the...and just trail her voice off..he will suspect something..and then questions her..hmmm and then dr. nikki...can run some tests on her..!!! :lol: and then everyone can be happy for once!

ami thats what im rooting for too...hopefully she gives him a sign or something so he can start suspecting.....ahhhhhhhh i cant wait for more.....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
sarN, i see you... please update more ... it is so good...like others said my morning is hot after having a cool shower...ehhehehehe