Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
a shirtless vampire aum!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

and after drooling an ocean.... **faints** :loool:

OOOHHH!!! prisana's mom had a sister!!! the sister could be the.... lady in the portrait!! :rolleyes:

***EDIT***

I own a page!!! :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think so... prissana can be aum's cousin as the lady in the painting is prissana's aunt.... history repeats itself... but I m really into this fic while waiting for GRR to be aired... sarn... please update more as you said you always update more on weekends....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
That's cute ami... we should each do a line.

my parents: "what is that man doing in your room?"
me: "Cause my room is being used in a "stake" out?" *wink wink* LOL... I don't know if that was too cheesy.
A very hot looking vampire can sneak into my room every night to watch me sleep, sing me a personalized lullaby, and sleep next to me (cuddling only... nothing too R rated ^_^)-- just like Edward Cullen from Twilight. *sighs* He'd be too slick to get caught. :)
Edward Cullen... :drool: I want to go to Forks and look for Edward Cullen... I'll tell him that I'm the real Bella Swan... LMAO

donna ..if you have to married the vamp..it must be only at night..a wedding in the daytime will drain all of his strength...and he wont be any good when its time to go into the bedroom... :loool:
of course the wedding would be around midnight... I don't want his strength to be drained... that should be saved for the honeymoon... :rolleyes: :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think so... prissana can be aum's cousin as the lady in the painting is prissana's aunt.... history repeats itself... but I m really into this fic while waiting for GRR to be aired... sarn... please update more as you said you always update more on weekends....
yesh!!! that's what I'm saying... history repeats itself...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN here is the nose bleeding monkey! :lol:

was this what umm was doing when he said he can scent it that it was prisana's room?!

shes gonna help bathe him...willing scene coming up?

when vamp umm gets mad i picture him doing this--->

and when he turned into a white skinned demon...i was doing something like
this (dangit i think it was what prisana was doing...)

i wanna see the day that prisana can do this to vamp umm!
i love your smiley ami, where did you find them? they're cuuuute

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
morning..ahhah pze by the time i typed that its afternoon for you! :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz....hi ami....its ok....just like i be saying good morning too an n nikki but its like nite for them...lolz....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ No, unfortunately I can't... I gotta be awake cause my daughter wakes up early... so I gotta make breakfast and stuff and watch the little busy body.

lady0fdarkness

ohhh...i see.

dang... so she woke up at 5am also?
yes! hehe.. ahh well... I'm like the vamps.. I barely sleep, besides... when I'm up, at least I get to stalk this thread and see if sarN update yet.

lady0fdarkness

sigh, no updates yet.. i've been camping all day already.
girl.. that's how I'm feeling too... how about we make some hotdogs? I hope the bears don't come out and try to eat us soon. sarN.. yoohoo... update please, before the bears get us This camping ground is getting anxious! :loool: