Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhh wth...
he just left like that.. no pulling..and dragging her across the grass to the car????

wth...they are soooo in denial!!!..she knows that she was happy that he came for her...why else would she run to the window to watch him drove off into the night???

he didnt wanna lose his vampire pride...arghh...like he can get full with that pride of his...oh he will be back..once he goes back...

le will prolly mention bout the baby... or so i hope.. how else will ..they meet if one of them doesnt go to the other person first!..someone will have to lose their pride... and i dont think its prisana..

awww..im sooooo sad...at the last paragraph SarN...please come back to update soooooooon! :(

cecilia

Staff member
darn, that was good.
end in a cliff hanger again.
i love every little words of it.
he came such a long way and didn't put up a fight, what happen to NO MEANS YES.

prisanna feel vulnerable now, i hope aum suck in that pride and turn back to her.
he super human eye sight, he should be able to see her staring down the window.

please come back and update more.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
........the last sentence.."she shouldn't, cause it's what she wanted......." leads me to believe that Prisana probably have feelings for the beast too.... so sad.

And I think if one of the other mistresses ran away, he wouldn't care to go find them.. but it's Prisana, his "puny human."
this is so romantic!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yes, this update is really great and emotionally overwhelming... it is a test for emotion and real power struggling between them. who will go to who again? I think vampire ll definately be back cos his heart is already with her... I thought that you make him stay overnight with her and have longing and sweet s... anyway, blame the fact that he is vampire with pride and heart of stone... hehehe please update more...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait for aum's reaction when he'll discover that prissana is pregnant!!! her blood is tasteless but she can conceive a baby with a vampire!!! maybe, a blood tasteless is the most finest blood? :clap: update, update, update :clap: (i'm on mode pom pom girls! :loool:)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ahhhh, he came looking for her :wub: but dangit, he left just as fast.. wth <_<
sigh - i bet he's coming back for her again... this time silently and creeping into her bedroom since he knows where she lives now! :lol:
hmm, shouldn't a vampire detect if a human is carrying baby? ^_^
can't wait until he finds out he has a baby in the making.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I hope tommorrow morning at work i ll see the update... heheheh sarn, yr update really beautifies my day... ya, I agree to chinkywinky that the next time vampire aum ll make his way silently to prissana's room...heheheh imagine the rest...sarnie's favorite line...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahhhh, he came looking for her :wub: but dangit, he left just as fast.. wth <_<
sigh - i bet he's coming back for her again... this time silently and creeping into her bedroom since he knows where she lives now! :lol:
hmm, shouldn't a vampire detect if a human is carrying baby? ^_^
can't wait until he finds out he has a baby in the making.
that would be nice... :lol: aum silently creeping into her bedroom... prisana should not lock her bedroom door so aum could get in easily... :loool: but if it's locked, then aum could also enter through her window... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i just hope prisana's window is not the kind of window that has locks... if aum can't enter through the window or the door, then he has to do it the santa claus way... through the chimney!! :loool: but wait, does prisana's house has a chimney?

pze

sarNie Adult
no chimney donna...its the old fashion thai house....lolz....he will find a way one way or another....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so sad... no chimney... :(... aum can still enter through the rooftoop!! yes! he just needs to rip the roof or something, i'm sure he's strong enough to do that... or maybe... he could dig a tunnel until he reaches the inside of the house... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh...it was probably the case in my fav series "buffy the vampire slayer." spike, my fav vamp could never get inside buffy's house without being invited. so maybe vamp aum is invited everywhere....i know he's invited to my place...:loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that would be nice... :lol: aum silently creeping into her bedroom... prisana should not lock her bedroom door so aum could get in easily... :loool: but if it's locked, then aum could also enter through her window... :rolleyes:

so sad... no chimney... :(... aum can still enter through the rooftoop!! yes! he just needs to rip the roof or something, i'm sure he's strong enough to do that... or maybe... he could dig a tunnel until he reaches the inside of the house... :lol:

LMAO donna, ..he just rip the door to their home already..he can just kick the door down... ohhh hes gotta be secretive about it huh?? that kind of eerie ya know..youre sleeping and just so happen to glance at the window..and happens to see a pair of green eyes staring back at ya! :unsure:

yea hes very welcome in my home too...wait my room to be exact!!! :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz thats rite the door is ripped off.....there for theres entry available at anytime....so hes welcome cause theres no doors closing.....lolz...