Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: ! a :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!! she's pregnant!!!

i don't think prissana is a vampire slayer, it's more rina who will kill aum because she's jealous

good point sajenna.. made me think that she might be the one diguising in that black veil stabbing umm in the heart!!! :eek:

(she might do that after she finds out that umm has a thing for prisana..or when umm confesses his love for prisana?? argh..this is not good not good at all... see what a one sided love can do to a person??) but then i blamed umm too for having too many darn mistresses..love, jealous, & hate, is bound to happen..even if it was his so-called mother who was the one that found him his mistresses..but he can use that word "No" as well..but he didnt!

i would be like prisana too.."you want me to share you with how many girls again?, i dont care if youre a vampire, or the demon himself ...no means no...!!!"

ohhh but she should make him choose between her (with their baby) and his 25 other mistresses...

dammit i would hate to be in umm's shoes right now LMAO

pze

sarNie Adult
i agree.....his dad said bad dreams means good things....so the good thing is that he met prisana n is now his everything n he once said that if he every fell in love with a human he would kill her himself....n i agree with sajenna that the one thats in that black veil is rina....shes the one thats gonna be doing the killing....

ami i also taught that le was gonna spill out that prisana might be pregnant.....i was waiting for it too see his expressions....hehe....

n YESSSS!!!! shes pregnant.....n she only has energy at nite time.....hmmm.....maybe its a baby vampire cause it doesnt like the daylight already.....hehe....

aum hurry n go get prisana back...shes waiting u just dont know it......she even taught about u...!!!! -_<

i got my blood before i need to go to work....lolz....but works gonna drain me so ill be back for more.....

thanks sarn for the wonderful update i loved it.....gosh this is too good....i dont even wanna go to work.....haha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
another good point...shes tired in the daytime..and her strength came back at night. LMAO

so a vampire baby it is...k how umm definitely needs to come & help raise this vamp baby of his!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Love the update sarN!!!

For some reason, I keep thinking the stabbing dream is more symbolic... meaning Prisna might reject Aum's love later and so he feels like she "stabbed" him in the heart. LOL... too much thinking?

I say BABY VAMP!!! I can't wait for Aum daddie to find out about BABY!!! Gosh, that would be too cute!!!!

nice wallie give me the chill lollllll
wow...starryxing...love the poster!
n girl i love the wallie its so spooky...but hot....hehe
omg starry i love the wallie..its mysterious.. esp the picture at the bottom on the left hand side. *send shivers down my spine... :unsure:
:spin:
starry, the wallie looks great... it appears a bit scary to me... :lol:

Thanks everyone!! I was going for a scary looking wallie. Seems it worked. He he...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Love the update sarN!!!

For some reason, I keep thinking the stabbing dream is more symbolic... meaning Prisna might reject Aum's love later and so he feels like she "stabbed" him in the heart. LOL... too much thinking?

I say BABY VAMP!!! I can't wait for Aum daddie to find out about BABY!!! Gosh, that would be too cute!!!!

Thanks everyone!! I was going for a scary looking wallie. Seems it worked. He he...

I was thinking the same thing!!! :lol:
he was rough, always force ful and demanding, not sweeettttt...~!
Damn, it's going to hurt aum though. :mellow:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg everyone made a good arse point lol...

yes or that can be it too starry!!!.. ^_^ (rejection rejection rejection) poor umm is right!!! that'll teach him to be softer and maybe be sweet too...LMAO geez i was thinking of what SarN wrote.."he have to get her back and kill her...or lick her!" :loool: *of course i prefer that last part more!!!

missy where have you been?..you got your own laptop now..shouldnt you be online more often?? :lol: seems like you were on more often when you were sharing it?..as for me i find ways to get online regardless...LMAO (a day without the internet is like a day without rice..i get all weak..shoot forget that..i cant stay still)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:yahoo: ! a :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!! she's pregnant!!!

i don't think prissana is a vampire slayer, it's more rina who will kill aum because she's jealous
hey!! when I think about it again.. it could be Rina that's behind the black veil!

Wow.. so many possibilities.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I LOVE THE UPDATE!!!!! :wub:

they're going to have a baby!!!! :yahoo: so excited to see a baby vamp... i wish the baby is a boy and if he's handsome like his daddy, i'll marry him when he grows up... :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
While eating dinner with the family, Prisana excuse herself from the table and went upstairs. Ms. Tusa notice the changes in her daughter behavior, “…something is worry…”

“…how so ? …” asked Mr. Tusa

“…she so quiet, you think something bad happen her at the mansion ?...” Ms.Tusa laid down the spoon and stare at her husband.

“…you thinking to much, she did came home safe …”

“…well, you know the rumor about …vampire---

“…there no such thing, such nonsense…”

“…Im just worry that all. She look so sad ...” Ms.Tusa turn around and trail her eye up the stair, she was worry and pray nothing evil happen to her daughter at the mansion.

Prisana open the door to her room and walk inside . She was feeling nausea again and have to leave the table or else her parent might be suspicious , even though it getting obvious by the day . She wasn’t sure how far is the pregnancy , perhaps a month ? The last time she and the demon was together , then Rina came into her room later that night and help her escape by having one of her driver awaits at the back gate of the mansion .Prisana push the window open and inhale the fresh air , the sun is about to set and soon the moon will be up , only then will she feel strong and healthy , it must be the baby inside , her little vampire. She smile at the thought but then frown. A baby vampire , even her own child is taking his father side and perhaps grow up to look just like him too ! The demon whom face is as cold as ice and pale like the moon ! Who temper is like a hurricane and roar like an lion ! That will be a night mare if her child turn out like ….him! She move away from the window , changes into her night gown and crawl in bed to rest .

Later that night a vehicle pulls into the farm and park by the ranch. Tai came out from the driver side and open the passenger door, the young master step out and stood there gazing at a house. He narrow his eye and mutter inaudible to himself.

“…master, you want me to knock the door and call her out ? …”

“ … no, stay here …” Aum walk across the grass and up the stair way , the house is a traditional wooden house with fences around the upper layer . He knock and knock and knock , he was impatient after 2 second of no response that he end up banging the door with his fist , nearly break the double door in half !

“ ..coming !! ..” Mr. Tusa was grasping the sarong from falling off his waist while rush to answer, he mumble some cursing words and open the door , “ …you know what time it is !!..” shouted the old man , eye still half a sleep but once he realize who the stranger is , Mr. Tusa was speechless and stood there like a bump on the log as the demon step inside and scan the place with his hawk-eye vision .

“…Prisana !!! Come out !!..” he shouted , ignoring the old man standing behind him. He doesn’t care if he wake up the whole town !

“ …a-aren’t you the young master at Nawahdee ‘s mansion ?...”

Aum turn around , face harden and lip thin “ …yes ! where is Prisana ! tell her to come out this instant !!..” his voice was harsh and loud ,

Mr. Tusa was shook up by the tone of this demon and run back inside the house , his wife came out of the bed room and caught her husband in the hallway ,

“ …I heard someone shouting ? what going on ? …” said Ms. Tusa

“ ..t-the mas-master is here !! he angry !..” said Mr. Tusa ,

“ Prisana !! where are you ! come out !!...” Aum voice echo thru out the house .

“ …he looking for our daughter !..” said Ms. Tusa

Prisana came out of her room and meet her parent in the hallway, she heard Aum ‘s voice and became stiff . She felt a knot in her stomach, and was nervous to see him. Just when she thought it was over between them , the demon came to her house and demand for her as if she an object to be taken back any time he please . He haven’t change! Her parent was scar and start to question their daughter relationship with the young master , why would he came at this hour looking for Prisana ???

“ …Prisana !! come out ! You can run but you can’t hide from me ! I’ll crush this house to pieces if you don’t come out !!..” he shouted angrily and waited for 2 second before slamming the front door , causing one screw to pop out and the door slope.

“…why are you breaking my house ..” said Prisana coming toward him while her parent stand behind her ,

The demon turn around and his anger decease little by little as she walk closer and closer to him. His small fang was retreating and his hand spread out , his eye color tone down and his face became straight , “ …you finally came to me…” his voice was low .

“…of course I have to come out or else you will destroy my house …”

“ ..come back with me ..”

“ ..n-no . I want to stay with my parent and live here in peace ..”

“…no, you belong to me …” his voice became heavy

“…can you please just leave me alone ! …” tear stream down her face, though she try to fight it from flowing but she couldn’t ! Probable her health condition is making her vulnerable.

“…I will not leave this house until you come back with me !..”

“ ..y-you want a room ..y-young master ..” Mr .Tusa ask in a low voice

“ ..NO!! I want to stay in your daughter room …”

“ …no !..” she protested

The parent stare at each other with question in there eye. Surely , their daughter relationship with the young master is beyond servant and master ! Ms. Tusa decided to put her foot down and said “ … our daughter is still a maiden . neighbor will talk if she sleep with a man …”

“ ..i do not care ..” said Aum , completely thru out the traditional custom out the window. He step forward and reach out to grab her arm, “ ..we had done it so many time and I sore you deeply already , there no point of keeping that maiden title ..”

“ w-hy ..you have to say it out loud ..” Prisana turn to the side and saw her parent shock expression , tear came rushing down her cheek , he shame her in front of her parent , it hurt and cut her heart to pieces . he is so barbaric ! how can he say it out so boldly in public ? without being considerate of her feeling ? he a man ..of course he have nothing to lose but she a woman …and unmarried . she was embarrassed and felt degrade by his comment.

“ ..why are you crying !!..” he shouted and pull her roughly toward him. he getting heat up by the tear she shred . black veil hate him ! he can’t stand the sight of her sadness . human and their …emotion ! Bunch of nonsense! He doesn’t understand any of this! Why the hell she crying! Puny human !

“ …because you hurting me !..”

Aum release his grip and step back, “ there ! now can you stop it !..”

Her hand came up to rub her shoulder and then she look up into his green eye , searching for his intelligent , there was none ! Yes. She hurt . Not physically hurt. But emotionally. Something he will never understand …and she isn’t about to tell him either ! “ …go away ! im going to bed ..” she turn away while wiping the tear off her face and walk back to her room.

Aum stood there with flame coming out of his eye . No body had ever walk away from him ...nobody! He roar and walk toward the exit , he grab the sloped door and pull it out with one powerful move , he slam it on the floor causing the parent to gasp and quickly move away in fear of getting hurt . He storm down the stair and across the grass . He stop and turn back , he stare at the house one last time and shouted “ … if you want to stay and rotten here , then so be it ! you can have your freedom ! I will not step foot in this house ever again ! I have over 20 mistress waiting to serve me night and day . One less doesn’t hurt me... ” he turn around and went inside the car . Tai start the engine and zoom out the ranch.

Prisna was in her room and heard his voice and then the car engine, she run to the window and saw the car drove off into the distant night. The tear she just wipe came back , she shouldn’t cry …this is what she wanted .

chenling

sarNie Adult
went all the way there and he didn't really fight her, she was upset that he left...SARN...more...you just left us hanging...you got to come back...now......

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^i so agree chen....he didnt even fight he just left her.....theyre both hurting.....we can sense she wanted to go back too....

he misses her that hes become more soft.....he says hes got over 20 mistresses n that losing her wont mean a thing but he really misses her.....although he doesnt know how to show it.....

ahhhh sarn more please more.......i cant wait...

chenling

sarNie Adult
^^^i so agree chen....he didnt even fight he just left her.....theyre both hurting.....we can sense she wanted to go back too....

he misses her that hes become more soft.....he says hes got over 20 mistresses n that losing her wont mean a thing but he really misses her.....although he doesnt know how to show it.....

ahhhh sarn more please more.......i cant wait...
these two haven fallen for one another and they didn't even know it and now....she's too scared to admit it to herself and he's too stubborn to show his true feelings...they are driving me nuts but i love it....