Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
Gosh, she's already an unoffical mistress... But now he wants to make it official? Hm, at least he's asking her... although I don't think her answer really seems to matter much at this point. He won't take no for an answer anyways. LOL
I really like that line for some reason. It's so "vampire-ish."

i love that line too.....hes claiming wats his....whether she likes it or not......

n girl i love the wallie its so spooky...but hot....hehe

i'm getting really curious about the shadowy man that Aum's mother brings home to the mansion...
Big bad Aum doesn't know how to show effection, eventhough we can tell that he is falling for her......
good update, thanks sarN!
me too lome im curious about the guy shes bringing in....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh that was a great update...thank you SarN!!!

ohhh lome i see that you are back..internet doing okish?

i love that line too.."then if you prefer being a servant, so be it --- but you are not allow to step foot outside this mansion !! You are mine! Body and Blood..." started as an offer ...ended as a threat LOL

why didnt she use the baby as an excuse or make an offer "what if i can offer you something else in exchange for my freedom??" oh then he will prolly say... "you & the baby are mine..body & blood!!!" :lol:

omg starry i love the wallie..its mysterious.. esp the picture at the bottom on the left hand side. *send shivers down my spine... :unsure:

ahh that rina is sure up to no good..so much for her help, huh!?..help get rid of you that is prisana..dont fall for her tricks..

more pls! :spin:

ms nahwadee: that guy is her meal...that keeps her looking young!...shes an old cow..wants to feed on young grass! ohhh did SarN mention if he was young? if hes old.. then shes still an old cow..feeding on dying grass :huh:

pze

sarNie Adult
"why didnt she use the baby as an excuse or make an offer "what if i can offer you something else in exchange for my freedom??" oh then he will prolly say... "you & the baby are mine..body & blood!!!" laugh."

^^^ami love how he said that....haha.......HOTNESS....i can so see aum saying that too prisana......rite now shes his everything n he doesnt even know it.....aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....i want more....

RINA STAY AWAY FROM PRISANA....SHES AUMS TO TOUCH ONLY.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know what he will do to rina..if he knows that rina is bout to hurt prisana..gosh..she'd be a goner!!! and she wants to be his fav mistress..who does she think shes messing with??..vamp umm..if looks can kill..rina would be his first!!! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
what a sweet chapter... :wub:

more pls!!! ^_^

I want to kill Rina and feed her to my pet shark...:loool:

starry, the wallie looks great... it appears a bit scary to me... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
eeek donna why give your pet shark a bad taste in its mouth..save yourself the trouble and toss her into the ocean with the other wild sharks... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
ahaha. everyone so funny in here.

starry, i love the poster. nicely done.

update more .. the story is getting good.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think vampire aum is falling in love with puny human prisana now...heheheh rough and wild s.. yield love... the unpredictable love... that's the hotness of this fic...hehehe that's why I m waiting here...please update more...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
actually we have to thank rina than hate her since she is the one who organizes the two to be in flame...heheh and I believe that she is the one who makes vampire aum realises how indispensible prissana is to his frozen heart... her body and blood are his and his heart will be used this trading... fair enough....

pze

sarNie Adult
^^lolz...ill give her that part....but as for her evil plans to come....im not liking it....hehe....

gosh its so quiet in here.....wheres all my campers....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
pze! im here'ish..lol

in & out..dont wanna get caught ya know.. :lol:

ya i would give rina the credit for introducing prisana to vamp umm..otherwise would he even glance at her? hmm.. but she need to lay off on poor prisana..i just hope that she doesnt claim prisanas kid (oh wait how will she do that..?) pretend to be preggy also..and switch babies argh..k thinking ahead again... :mellow:

gosh ..i wish she would take the offer make it official LMAO

but then our n'ek wants to keep her pride.. goodness where does the doctor comes into play? to confirm the pregnancy..i want to do this---> :yahoo: & this ---> :clap:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm here too.. been in and out... looks like the campfire was out for now.. who's going to start the fire again?? Or will Aum's big bad self make fire with Prisana again?

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was in the middle of the night when Prisana woke up and found herself in the young master bed but he was no where in sight. She moves off the bed and collect what left of her tore dress, he never bothers to undress her proper! It either rip to pieces or the dress toss up, he is so barbaric and impatient with his need. It probable explain why he have so many mistress , he can’t wait for one to recover and having more than 20 laying around to serve him – it became a necessary. She decided to wore one of his oversize collar shirt from inside the closest, it will do until she return back to her room and change into something more fitting. She left his chamber and walk down the dark hallway , passes the huge painting one by one ..until she reach the portrait of Seyla . The lady in the painting was beautiful and every time Prisana look at it , the more lively it get . The rumor had it she die but how …nobody knows, probable her own husband kill her , since a vampire seen to have temper problem ---- even though the only vampire Prisana know is ..Aum. The mysterious of Seyla , captivate her and the thought she had seen this lady before …in dream or in memory does bring a cold chill down her spine. Prisana tear her eye away and left the west wing .

Outside in the warm night, he stood there with his arm across face harden and gaze into the water fountain, he watch the water pour out from the mouth of a lion statue and empty to the bottom of the cement . He had left Prisana to sleep alone and came down to get some fresh air to clear his mind from that …puny human. The black veil in his dream is becoming real as days passes, he doesn’t want to sleep anymore …the heart pounding dream had became intense . His anger rise , how can he have such fear as …to sleep!! He roar like a mighty beast causing the distant birds to shriek and flew away. He return inside and went into his father chamber , closing the door behind him . The room was dark only a small fire left in the lantern , his father was breathing loudly , and then the old man stir in his sleep , “ …Aum ? Is that you ? …”

“ ..yes father …”

“…it been a while, come here my son ...let me see your face…”

He approach the bed and stop at a good distance , “ …you had age so much …”

Mr.Nawahdee smile , “ ..you too ..” his shaky hand reach up and Aum goes down on his knee

“ …your skin is so soft …” Mr. Nawahdee hand cares his son cheek and then retreat

“…I been having the same dream over and over for the pass weeks . Of a woman in black veil and in my dream she stab me in the heart over and over…”

“…does your chest hurt when you wake up …”

“ …yes but not terribly …”

“ ..unlike human , when a vampire sleep our brain activity peaks, and our muscles suffer temporary paralysis in that stage our body is vulnerable .Vampire rarely dream … but if we do …it a foreshadow . Our sense is alerting us…”

“ …does this mean i will be kill by this …black veil . how can I make this dream go away ”

“…sometime bad dream is good dream and good dream is bad . the dream will go away once you solve the puzzle . found what it is that stab your heart …”

“ …it was a woman in black veil …”

“…then find her …”

Aum was silent . His mouth was thin and his eye glow. He rose from the floor and left the room. He must find the black veil and solve the puzzle before it to late. Suddenly his mind was on Prisana , the image of her in black veil during the full moon came rushing in . She was the only woman that seen his white skinned form and the only one that surpass his power …and so much more. Perhaps his dream is pointing finger at …her. Black veil!! He roar angrily and run back to his chamber --- but she was gone ! His fang appear as he scan thru the room , he turn around and rush to the east wing toward the servant house, he force the door open and was shock – she was gone ! Like an wild storm he roar and rampage thru the whole mansion looking for her . Everyone was awaken by the loud noise and came out of their chamber . They saw the demon march down the hallway roaring and cursing , they were frighten by the scene , never had the young master gone mad like a wild beast as they saw tonight!

Aum was furious !! He went into the study room and bang his fist on the table , causing the book shelve to rattler . Where is she !!! He grab the table and flip it over with one power shove. His breath became heavy as he ball his fist .

Ms. Nawahdee came into the study room and saw the mess , “ ..what’s wrong ?..”

“ ..she ran away from me !!..” he shouted

“ ..who ? one of your mistress ? …”

“ ..black veil!!..” his voice became harsh and walk over to one of the shelve, he swung his arm violently , knocking the book to the floor and use his feet to kick it away . He was like a wild animal, destroying the room and tearing everything in sight . Ms. Nawahdee decided to leave the room and give her son privacy. All thru the night the young master stay in the study room .Everyone else return back to bed but they can still hear the crushing noise .

The next couple days the young master didn’t came down to breakfast and nobody dare approach him! All the mistress was puzzle except … Le . She decided to visit the young master in his chamber, the room was a mess ! It was like a storm just sweep by ! She saw the young master standing by the window with his hand in his hair

“ …Prisana , right ? ..”

Aum didn’t reply back .

“ …perhaps , she …return home ..” Le suggested and search for any response from him and when she saw none , she said “ …where else could she be ? she always talk about returning home …” Le saw a shift movement on his face , she smile ..knowing he is listening .

“ …good ! let her go !..” he shouted

Le giggle and said , “ …alright , if you say so ..” she turn around and left the room.

Aum turn his head to see the door close . He walk across the floor and cross over the pile of blanket he had thrown . Yes. She is at home. She always wanted to return home…to the farm. He should go after her and drag her back !! He had warn her about stepping foot outside the mansion but this she disobey him! And when he see her …he will ..will... kill her …lick her!!!

Meanwhile , Prisana had return home and thank to Rina for helping her escapes that horrible place !!! Her parent was surprise and over joy to see their daughter back at home . They ask her about the farm land and Prisana lie that the young master felt pity upon her and granted her freedom and a large some of money. Priana couldn’t find any other excuse other than giving the demon a good name – even though he doesn’t deserve it !! But other than that she was relieve and happy to be with her family again , the next several days she would goes out into the field and water the crop or help her mother sell vegetable in the market . As weeks gone by she thought the young master had forgotten about her and he probable happy with all his mistress and her departure probable doesn’t mean anything to him--- just a few roar then his anger will be over and back to his lust with the other mistress! If he want her back , by now he should had already found her but this it been weeks. With that in mind Prisana continue to live with her family in peace and harmony until…one morning she woke up with a rush in her throat. It was getting obvious by the day – what is wrong with her , though she keep denying it and pray it will go away but it didn’t . She was feeling nausea and often vomit at the smell of food. During the night she would touch her stomach, strangely but only in night fall will she feel better and strong . If in fact ..she is pregnant – then she will have a problem . How will she explain to her parent ? Will her child be a human or a vampire ? How does one rise a baby vampire ? Does they come out with fang or toothless ? But what scar her the most is the …father. She afraid he will take her child away and if he still want her , life as a mistress among his mistress is …not what she picture her family life will be .

lady0fdarkness

hmm......... the woman in black veil that stabs Aum his his dreams.. could be a vision of Prisana killing him, because she's a vampire slayer??? Prisana is not just human.... there's something special about her. Maybe she was sent indirectly to slay the beast, but instead she falls in love with him...

cecilia

Staff member
^dang, that was a good update .. me loving it.
little baby on the way :clap:

lome, i totally aiming that way too. ..
as i read this chapter of how he roar after finding out that the black veil lady is prisana, my heart beat fast.
all of sudden, a tragedy ending appear in my head, .. i hope the ending will be happy. Prisana went through so much --- but her fear of him, could it lead to her killing him .. she' sthinking about him when she's away at her farm house. so many possibilities.

more update .. i'm all hype now.

lady0fdarkness

Perhaps the beast will even soften up when he finds out about his child with Prisana..... but that's when it will be too late, because Prisana has had enough of his temper and his vampirish ways!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh that was great...my fine blood was rushing throughout my entire body too! :lol:

keep them coming SarN.

yes, umm is coming for you soon prisana..you just wait.. he didnt forget bout you!

man when le went into umm's chamber i thought she would spill the beans or hint his stubborn self..but she didnt..hmph..

SarN..we need our vampire now..please let him come after her..preferably around midnightish! ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: ! a :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!! she's pregnant!!!

i don't think prissana is a vampire slayer, it's more rina who will kill aum because she's jealous

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ahhh, this is freaking goood!!! i've been waiting for the baby part forever. :D
hmmm, i hope he find her soon or even better when she starts to show then he will know with out her telling him.

thanks sarn! geez i've become like all the girls in here..man, I was camping out here this morning waiting for you to update... this story is an addiction :D