Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
me two. i don't fancy star ... Aff was the first actress for me to fancy . im in love with her .

lol SarN yes..we know you super fancy aff..i do too..except i fancy all the cute and pretty ones..im in love with actors/actresses since i was little!

oh pze..she gave me the kamerparang kuba..(hope i spell that one right?..the hunchback girl), this other one i dont know the one to..its on msn..i bookmarked it i will let you know later, unless of course you get to talk to nikki before i get home lol.. and the other one was lobo..i guess it was called... they all reminded me of thai lakorns too thats why...

the hunchback..like keo nah mah...

so does the other two..but i cant remember the other title at the moment! :p

pze

sarNie Adult
ah....i c....so i was there for two out of the 3 dramas....lolz....the pek in lobo is pretty hot......gots a hot bod as well....cant wait till my dvd gets here....lolz....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah....i c....so i was there for two out of the 3 dramas....lolz....the pek in lobo is pretty hot......gots a hot bod as well....cant wait till my dvd gets here....lolz....

yep ..nikki showed me his cute pic..his hair style reminded me of tye's hair...he sure is handsome..imagine him on a black stallion..galloping across the green field!!!. *faints..

i think i am now infatuated with another star ...
(i didnt forget bout umm though he is still my #1 :wub: ) :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz....hes my favorite filipino actor too.....hehe

but yes i havent forgotten my HWANHEE :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
of course we havent forgotten bout our #1 men!...

anyhow i saw SarN ..posting..but now shes gone...

o' where have thou went to..SarN?

im ready for the "full blast" :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next couple days the young master didn’t call Prisana to his room and she was relief. Without the harassment she was able to finish her chores and have some quiet time to write a letter home. She misses her parent and wishes to return …if possible. In the letter describe the duty she had and the mysterious mansion but she left out the vampire part and what had happen to her in the pass weeks. By now they probable wonder why the land was return and a large sum of money was send to them, if only they know what she gone thru.

It was in the afternoon when Rina came by the kitchen to look for Priana and one of the servant said “ …she in the garden with madam’ Le ..”

Rina didn’t wait no time and rush out . And by the time she reach the garden they had left , the only person was there is Tai . He was plowing the dirt and planting the roses that Le had brought .

“ …had you seen Prisana ..” asked Rina

“ ..she just left …”

“ ..where did she go ? ..”

“ …she help carry the basket of flower to madam’ Le chamber ..” said Tai and watch the mistress walk off in a hurry .

Meanwhile in Le’s chamber, the young mistress was clearing the table so the servant came dump the flower onto. Afterward she went to get a long scissor from the drawer and sat down, she reach out to grab one of the roses “ …are you busy Prisana ? ..” said Le while clipping the leaf of the edges ,

“…sorry…im feeling a little dizzy..” said Prisana while rubbing her forehead lightly.

“…o’ my go get some rest . you were out in the sun with me all day..”

“…it must be the heat …”

Le giggle, “…lets hope so and not because of something else ..”

“…yes ?..”

“ …a little vampire running around the mansion would be something ..” Le tease and then laugh.

Prisana went completely pale , it never cross her mind but what are the chances ? Le had told her before, that a child being conceive is nearly impossible if the human blood isn’t the finest and the young master did said her blood is the worst of all! Surely this can’t be happening ! Suddenly she felt a twist in her stomach , she was scar . “ ..b-but my blood is tasteless ..”

“ …it was just a silly assumption , the young master had over 20 mistress and none of them can conceive …so what make you any difference ? ..”

“ …plus my blood is awful..” she added and was relief

“ …but let just say …you are . what would u do ?...”

“ ..I..I...will...leave him with my child …”

“ ..it a 50/50 chances that your child is a vampire ? And you don’t know a thing about raising a baby vampire ? …” Le giggle and continue , “ …will the child suck milk or blood ? ..”

“…but the child could be human …”

“ ..what ..if ..”

“..then I’ll feed my child animal blood …”

Le burst into laughter , “ …that something I never hear before ! My dear ! A vampire can only drink human blood ! It like breast feeding a baby with water instead of milk …”

Prisana was embarrass. She doesn’t know a thing about raising a child left alone a baby vampire ! “ …then my child can suck my blood …”

“ …a vampire can only suck blood from the opposite gender , if your child is a girl then there no way your blood can full her . Lets pray the child is a boy then ..”

“ ..will he grow up like his father ? ..”

“ …what you mean ?...”

“ ..I ..I mean became a lusty man like his father …”

“ …humm…possible but I think it more of a personal preference . Lust and blood is two difference thing . A vampire doesn’t have to sleep with a person in order to suck their blood but if they do , it will increase the quality of the blood when that person reach ecstasy..”

“ …thank god..”

“ …why you so happy?..”

“ ..cause if my child is a ..girl , I wouldn’t want her to sleep with difference man !..”

Le giggle , “ …silly girl, no she doesn’t . she will have to wait till her wedding night to taste the finest blood..”

“ …I should be leaving ..” Prisana flushed and heard the young mistress laugh , she didn’t expect the conversation to arise such embarrassment ! It was just a speculation! The mistress was still laughing when Prisana left the chamber ! She rush down the hallway as fast as possible – just in case she might run into the young master because around this time he would visit one of his mistress and take his meal.

“ …stop !..”

She froze. Speaking of the devil. He is right behind her. “ ..y-yes master ..”

“ …turn around , let me see your face !..” he shouted

She turn around and lower her head , “ …is there s-something you want ..”

“…it been days, had you eat enough yet !!!..”

Does the demon think human is like a vampire or something ? If strength is needed just grab a bit or two ? She had recover and ate nearly a ton this pass couple days . Usually she doesn’t eat night but lately she been eating like a pig – it all his fault ! She keep thinking if she is fatter than she can over power him the next time they are together but she was a fool ! “ …how much do you want me to eat ? …”

“ …until you are overweight ! plump ! juicy ! till my hand can’t cover your breast !..” he glowing eye travel down her chest .

“ …overweight ? I-I can’t do that …”

“ …puny human! Overweight is what you needed ! Come here ..” he grab her upper arm and pull her in roughly .

“ …can’t you be gentle for once ..” she try to peel his finger but was unsuccessful , he grab her chin and tilt her head back so their eye can meet

“ …eat more if you want to be strong like me !!...”

“ …I did !! It not working !”

“…you are annoying. I need you ..now ..” his smile devious and lean forward to lick her lip and cheek

“ …stop it ! it disgusting ..”

He pull his head back , “ you will like it !!..” he said angrily “ ..if I kiss you the fang will cut your mouth !..” he lick her again and watch her cringe

“ …is your fang out now ..”

“ ..no…”

“…then how will it cut me ? ..”

“ ..when i get …arouse my fang appear without my acknowledge..” his fang begin to grow

“ ..can’t you retreat it! …” she gasp

“ ..i can ..” his fang shrink and added , “ …but if I lose my temper it will appear ..” his eye threaten as he continue his tongue down her neckline and behind her ear .

A vampire fang can appear any time he want too but when he is angry or arouse it will appear on its own without his awareness . That might be his reason for not kissing her but the licking have to stop !! She hate the saliva and the stickiness !

“ …that enough , please no more ..” she try to worm herself away from his tongue but the demon give a low growl against her ear , indicating for her to stay till !

“…don’t fight me …human !” he lift her up and carry her into his chamber! She pound her fist into his chest till her hand hurt – it was useless! He toss her on bed and crawl on top of her like a hungry beast …ready to attack his rabbit . His lick his lip and said “ …it been days …days! …”

She wriggle to the side and his huge arm came down to block her path , she was cage ! “ …you are being rough again ! im s-scar !..” her eye was in tear .

“ …stop crying ! fine ! I’ll be more cautious with my strength ...” he lift the dress up and rub his hand along her thighs, he wasn’t gentle at all !

It was useless ! He a giant! His lightest touch is like a squeeze against her skin! Before she can shout at him to stop – the demon rip the remaining of her cloth and throw it behind his back one ...piece at a time. Not long till she laid there nude and vulnerable, her arm came up and cross …to shield what he had seen many time already . His hand came down to pull her wrist apart and pin it high over her head. She look into his green eye and said “ …I haven’t been feeling well lately …”

“ …you will feel better in a minute ..” his mouth came down and lick her breast …

She wanted to say more but his reply stop her . In his mind is…lust and blood. He think by making love to her will make her feel better but it doesn’t work that way . Pleasure and physical health is not the same thing ! He is so ignorant! She want to tell him about her health might indicate …she is pregnant. Or maybe …she thinking to much in Le’s comment ?

pze

sarNie Adult
omo.....she might be pregnant......yay......cant wait for more sarn......u know how too keep us all glued......

i really think her blood was fine he just said that it was tasteless so he could keep on coming too her...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh shes preggy..yessssssssssssss...

thank you SarN..it was great!!!!!

yea he could of bitten her many many times..but it was all an excuse..he lusted for her only..but hes so stubborn..

"stubborn vampire"

ahh she should have open her mouth to tell him the truth..but then..it will end there LMAO ..

more.. more.. more..pls

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz i know ami thats what im saying too....lolz....im screaming YES!!!!....lolz....

but i wonder if its healthy too still be getting blood from her if shes preggy.....ahhh so many questions....lolz....cause u know were all like prisana we dont know much about vampires....well at least i dont.....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she might be preggy but it's better if we wait before... remember jlr, she was not preggy in this one

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lolz i know ami thats what im saying too....lolz....im screaming YES!!!!....lolz....

but i wonder if its healthy too still be getting blood from her if shes preggy.....ahhh so many questions....lolz....cause u know were all like prisana we dont know much about vampires....well at least i dont.....

lol youre not the only one pze..from the movies ive watched..they didnt mention anything bout being pregnant with a vampire & such.. :huh: lets leave that part for SarN :lol:

i just hope it is safe for her to be doing it roughly with umm..while shes preggo..she said he is still not gentle...maybe the kid vampire is stubborn too & that nothing can harm it..even the rough sex :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha....good one ami....possibility that the baby is stubborn....i wouldnt be surprised....lolz....like the father.....its like he wants to be gentle but he doesnt know how too be...cause gentle too him is still rough to human....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
vamp umm he needs to take a chill pill...

lust blinded him...underestimated his own super power!...but if prisana is half human/vamp..then she too have half that power..hence his aggressiveness towards only her!!!...he bit everyone of his other mistresses..like its nothing..but he didnt bite prisana..over 3 times already..and hes licking her instead..(deep down inside he wants to kiss her but afraid of hurting her LMAO) gosh this whole time we thought he wasnt considerate enough...but he was..just he doesnt know how to please her nor his audiences...(that would be US!) :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
ami but it says that ur either born fully human or fully vampire....so that means if she is the dads daughter then shes fully human or else she wouldnt be able to conceive with aum.....n whos aums dad.....so much too look forward too....

its really getting me thinking....n i still havent figured out sarns last one.....its only within human.....or something like that....ive spent days thinking have yet to come up with the answer...lolz...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol SarN is here..ask her!?

hmm...so prisana is human (her blood was confused too?)..umm is full blooded vampire..so the baby is...err SarN?

i will be back to stalk this thread after lunch... :)

cecilia

Staff member
^jeez, you and pze sure went on ballistic again. i'll leaving the guessing game to you two.
i'm just so happy that there might be chance of seeing ARIK or Arisoya ..
the conversation between Le and Prisana about being preggy with baby girl is hilarious..

pls update soon. i'm stalking again :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hi ceci..yep..somewhat spamming and guessing while we wait for updates..

im posting everywhere too, at the moment.. sooo bored thats why!

i want the baby to be this cute...oh and when he said he wants to go out for a drink..its not alcohol neither k! ;)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i started reading this story backward first, then forward .. i've read it three times already. damn im sooo hook.. i got excited knowing she might be pregnant!!!!

sarn come back please!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
at least big bad Aum is trying to hold back a bit on his roughness.. and he lick her cause he scared the fangs might cut her..lol.. so romantic. Sorry girls, I would have been camping out here today, but we had a hurricane.